Watch Trump ask Russians to Commit Espionage Against US, by begging them to hack Hillary's email!

You people are not American patriots. You are idiot fans of the worst man in America- Donald J. Trump. I only hope he scores box seats at Ford's Theater some night or tours Dallas in an open top limo. By the grace of God, may everyone's hands stay steady on such a fortuitous day.
The idea that hating Trump makes you a patriot is too absurd for words to describe.
The ONLY patriots supporting Trump are Russian patriots. No real American would sell out his country to support a dupe of Putin like the scum Trump.

No Trump supporter is selling out his country, shit for brains. Pointing out that snowflake attacks on Trump are totally groundless is what patriots do. They don't participate in smear campains against the President.

Melania looked like a princess.

4E2BC74A00000578-5948311-From_left_first_lady_Melania_Trump_President_Donald_Trump_Britis-a-95_1531431081128.jpg

After 8 years of Obama, I forgot about the pride that comes with having an attractive First Lady. :)
Trophy wife whore

It’s always intrigued me how the left suddenly becomes misogynist and anti-woman when the woman in question doesn’t agree with their beliefs. You’re all hypocrites. #waronwomen

You people are not American patriots. You are idiot fans of the worst man in America- Donald J. Trump. I only hope he scores box seats at Ford's Theater some night or tours Dallas in an open top limo. By the grace of God, may everyone's hands stay steady on such a fortuitous day.
The idea that hating Trump makes you a patriot is too absurd for words to describe.
The ONLY patriots supporting Trump are Russian patriots. No real American would sell out his country to support a dupe of Putin like the scum Trump.

You might want to see a doctor about your Trump Derangement Syndrome

Your fact free bubble must be shrinking!m we can actually see his mouth move, hear his voice speak,and understand who, what and how Trump actually said that!
Read the comments made by me and others discussing this topic in full.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You are just another media drone who thinks Trump made fun of a “disabled” reporter.
Only idiots actually believe he said that.

What else should we read before we go under the idiot spell that was cast on you?
His own damn words, idiot.

CNN and the Washington Post aren’t going to tell you what he actually said. YouTube would be my suggestion.
Look! Right here in this thread! A link to Trump saying the Russians should hack computers and fthen no emails! With Trump himself saying just that?

What's it like being soo fucking dense and scurrying around cleaning up after the worst person in America?

Do you have proof that it's a crime in Russia to look for emails?
I know that opposition research is a valuable commodity. Campaigns pay big bucks for it.

Incidentally, what's it like to be so far in the tank for a stupid politician that you find yourself rationalizing his criminal activities? What's it like to sell out your morality for what some oily real estate salesman calls "winning"?

No Trump supporter is selling out his country, shit for brains. Pointing out that snowflake attacks on Trump are totally groundless is what patriots do. They don't participate in smear campains against the President.
President. Shit. He has no respect for that office. He has no respect for you or me. He only regards himself as a priority. He should be removed from office by any means necessary for the good of the world.

Last edited:
Melania looked like a princess.

4E2BC74A00000578-5948311-From_left_first_lady_Melania_Trump_President_Donald_Trump_Britis-a-95_1531431081128.jpg

After 8 years of Obama, I forgot about the pride that comes with having an attractive First Lady. :)
Trophy wife whore

It’s always intrigued me how the left suddenly becomes misogynist and anti-woman when the woman in question doesn’t agree with their beliefs. You’re all hypocrites. #waronwomen
I really don't care. Do U [sic]

That's her sentiment, right?

Cheap trophy wife whore.

You might want to see a doctor about your Trump Derangement Syndrome
I just take a long hot shower after being subjected to his boorishness. I hope he burns in hell for his offenses. How can a civilized person stomach such a boor? What's it like to strike the great Faustian Bargain and sell your very soul for what some oily real estate salesman told you was "winning"?

Another nail in Trumps coffin! Video provided by Politico below!!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

View attachment 204607

And Russians complied - on the same day.

They did no such thing. You're confused as usual. Trump asked for Hillary's 30,000 MISSING emails from her server. This was AFTER her emails had been subpoenaed and pawed over and ANALYZED for months. The server was wrecked before it ever GOT to the FBI. And those 30,000 MISSING Emails from HER server are STILL no where to be found.

These guys indicted today had to do with Podesta's phone or Emails. And the DNC break-in that they were warned about for MONTHS before they reported it.

This would never fly in a court and is never GOING to court and is recycled old news. These 12 were in Congressional investigation MONTHS ago. Just a publicity stunt to coincide with Trumps trip to the Summit with Pouty.

President. Shut. He has no respect for that office. He has no respect for you or me. He only regards himself as a priority. He should be removed from office by any means necessary for the good of the world.
Obama wouldn't have even pissed on you if you were on fire.

If you didn't suck his dick you would have been considered another hick who "clings" to your Bible and guns.

He was too busy inviting scum like Al Sharpton, the Muslim brotherhood and BLM to give a fuck about regular Americans.

This is becoming something
We all know it was a quirky offhand remark but did that activity really happen later that night?
I think libs will try to portray the remark as literal and a directive and buzz around some more over a new “issue”.

Espionage requires one to actually do something against the GOVERNMENT. Hillary was a private citizen during the run up to the election and had been for some time. And as to her server, you all claimed there were no Government secrets on it anyway. So this thread fails on 2 accounts.
Objection your honor, goes to show conspiracy by the parties involved.
Sorry but not even, What a foreign Government chooses to do has nothing to do with statements from a Presidential Candidate.
Lol, he asked them to on national TV.

Didn't you read the OP?

President. Shut. He has no respect for that office. He has no respect for you or me. He only regards himself as a priority. He should be removed from office by any means necessary for the good of the world.

If you didn't suck his dick you would have been considered another hick who "clings" to your Bible and guns.

He was too busy inviting scum like Al Sharpton, the Muslim brotherhood and BLM to give a fuck about regular Americans.
Reagan spoke of a short ning city on a hill. George H.W. Bush spoke of a thousand points of light. Bill Clinton spoke of feeling your pain. George W. Bush spoke of compassionate Conservatism. Barack,Obama spoke of hope and change.

Trump says a judge isn't qualified because of his Mexican heritage. Trump mocks POWs, the disabled, women and immigrants. Trump disses Gold Star families, Muslims, folks protesting White Supremacists. Trump divides by hate, sexism and xenophobia. For those of us smart enough to recognize what he is doing, he is simply too disgusting to regard as anything but a turd with an orange complexion.

But to those so simple minded to buy the shit storm,he is selling, Trump seems politically infallible.

We told you back in 2016 that Donald Trump lacks the character, the comportment and the intellect to serve as president. A lot of people agreed, but found Hillary Clinton as despicable as Donald Trump. We had the two worst candidates from which to chose. Don't try to tell us that Donald J. Trump is actually a great president. He isn't even a great human being. We must suffer through his election until Robert Mueller or some latter day John Wilkes Booth steps up to the plate.

He and his lack of maturity will be roundly rejected this autumn and removed entirely from office in 2020. America can't stay that stupid that long.

Last edited:

Reagan spoke of a short ning city on a hill. George H.W. Bush spoke of a thousand points of light. Bill Clinton spoke of feeling your pain. George W. Bush spoke of compassionate Conservatism. Barack,Obama spoke of hope and change.

Trump,says a judge isn't qualified because of his Mexican heritage. Trump mocks POWs, the disabled, women and immigrants. Trump disses Gold Star families, Muslims, folks protesting White Supremacists. Trump divides by hate, sexism and xenophobia. For those of us smart enough to recognize what he is doing, he is simply too disgusting to regard as anything but a turd with an orange complexion.

But to those so maple minded nought,to buy the shit storm,he is selling, Trump seems,politically infallible.

We told you back in 2016 that Donald Trump lacks the character, the comportment and the intellect to serve as president. A lot of people agreed, butmfound Hillary Clinton as despicable as Donald Trump. We had the two worst candidates from which to chose. Don't try to tell us that Donald J. Trump is actually a great president. He isn't even a great human being. We must suffer through his election until Robert Mueller or some latter day John Wilkes Booth steps up to the plate.

He and his lack of maturity will be roundly rejected this autumn and removed entirely from office in 2020. America can't stay that stupid that lng.
Trump speaks of making America Great Again and you assholes have now made it a social crime to wear a hat with that slogan.

He didn't mock anyone. You just confirmed that you do absolutely zero research.

He didn't say that a person of Mexican descent can't be a judge.

He didn't say anything about Gold Star families.

He didn't dis "folks" who were protesting "white supremacists". He put the terrorist organization known as Antifa in proper perspective while recognizing the naive residents of Charlottesville protesting "racism", and he recognized that the "white supremacists"(you would never call black lives matter a black supremacist organization, so I refuse to label pro-white activists as white supremacists) were accompanied by people who were just there to protest the statues being taken down by an actual racist(the deputy mayor of Charlottesville is a well known black racist).

You don't know anything about Trump because you don't want to know. It is much easier to be just one of millions of ignorant and backward, psychopathic(as evidenced by your calls for assassination) Democrats than someone who rejects common dogma and backs up their beliefs with actual research and facts.

YOU are the one who embraces the racism and sexism that now dominates the Democratic party, and that is why Brandon Straka will make sure that the Democrats no longer exist by the time my grandchildren are born.

Last edited:

Trump,says a judge isn't qualified because of his Mexican heritage. Trump mocks POWs, the disabled, women and immigrants. Trump disses Gold Star families, Muslims, folks protesting White Supremacists. Trump divides by hate, sexism and xenophobia. For those of us smart enough to recognize what he is doing, he is simply too disgusting to regard as anything but a turd with an orange complexion.

But to those so maple minded nought,to buy the shit storm,he is selling, Trump seems,politically infallible.

We told you back in 2016 that Donald Trump lacks the character, the comportment and the intellect to serve as president. A lot of people agreed, butmfound Hillary Clinton as despicable as Donald Trump. We had the two worst candidates from which to chose. Don't try to tell us that Donald J. Trump is actually a great president. He isn't even a great human being. We must suffer through his election until Robert Mueller or some latter day John Wilkes Booth steps up to the plate.

He and his lack of maturity will be roundly rejected this autumn and removed entirely from office in 2020. America can't stay that stupid that lng.
Trump speaks of making America Great Again and you assholes have now made it a social crime to wear a hat with that slogan.

He didn't dis "folks" who were protesting "white supremacists". He put the terrorist organization known as Antifa in proper perspective while recognizing the naive residents of Charlottesville protesting "racism", and he recognized that the "white supremacists"(you would never call black lives matter a black supremacist organization, so I refuse to label pro-white activists as white supremacists) were accompanied by people who were just there to protest the statues being taken down by an actual racist(the deputy mayor of Charlottesville is a well known black racist).

You don't know anything about Trump because you don't want to know. It is much easier to be just one of millions of ignorant and backward, psychopathic(as evidenced by your calls for assassination) Democrats than someone who rejects common dogma and backs up their beliefs with actual research and facts.

YOU are the one who embraces the racism and sexism that now dominates the Democratic party, and that is why Brandon Straka will make sure that the Democrats no longer exist by the time my grandchildren are born.
You really expect us to fall under the same spell that bewitches you. We see Trump mock the disabled, and you say it never happened. We see Trump mock POWs and you say it never happened. We see Trump say a judge of Mexican heritage is unworthy of judging him, and you say it never happened. We see Trump cozy up to White Supremacists and you say it never happened.

Precisely how stupid do we have to be to believe as you believe? We see it, we hear it, we can call on the resources of the internet to watch it all again, yet you say it never happened. Wow.

Last edited:

You really expect us to fall under the same spell that bewitches you. We see Teump mock the disabled, and you say it never happened. We see Trump mock POWs and you say it never happened. We see Trump say a judge of Mexican heritage is unworthy of judging him, and you say it never happened. We see Trump cozy up to White Supremacists and you say it never happened.

Precisely how stupid do we have to be to believe as you believe? We see it, we hear it, we can call on the resources of the internet to watch it all again, yet you say it never happened. Wow.
You didn't see anything. You watched CNN or MSNBC or even initial Fox News coverage(most of which they corrected after the election, but not all) and believed you knew something.
Every time you talk about Trump making fun of the "disabled"(the guy is NOT disabled btw, so you are just further embarrassing yourself by being wrong from the offset) you show just how lowly you are compared to someone like myself. You are a laughable idiot. You don't even have to go down the list of accusations to prove that everything you think you know is wrong.

If the media told you to go jump off a bridge you would at least ponder it, if not attempt it.

You really expect us to fall under the same spell that bewitches you. We see Trump mock the disabled, and you say it never happened. We see Trump mock POWs and you say it never happened. We see Trump say a judge of Mexican heritage is unworthy of judging him, and you say it never happened. We see Trump cozy up to White Supremacists and you say it never happened.

No one wants to change your mind, you are obviously too full of pure hate for that to ever happen. The only solace we can take from that, is it will destroy you form the inside. May it happen swiftly, you shouldn't have to suffer more than you already are.

No one wants to change your mind, you are obviously too full of pure hate for that to ever happen. The only solace we can take from that, is it will destroy you form the inside. May it happen swiftly, you shouldn't have to suffer more than you already are.

Actually I'm filled with incredulity and pity for my fellow A,ericans who have been bewitched by a huckster buffoon. No one, absolutely no one with any sense of decorum, maturity, FairPlay or American ideals can be in favor of the behavior of the current occupant of the White House. What's to be proud of? Petulance? Boorishness? Irrationality? Immaturity?

America is going through a foggy haze in which the principles of professional wrestling are accepted as normal. We cannot sustain ourselves long under such a spell. We cannot be this stupid all the time for very long.

Actually I'm filled with incredulity and pity for my fellow A,ericans who have been bewitched by a huckster buffoon. No one, absolutely no one with any sense of decorum, maturity, FairPlay or American ideals can be in favor of the behavior of the current occupant of the White House. What's to be proud of? Petulance? Boorishness? Irrationality? Immaturity?

America is going through a foggy haze in which the principles of professional wrestling are accepted as normal. We cannot sustain ourselves long under such a spell. We cannot be this stupid all the time for very long.

Fuck you.

Your continued left wing bullshit attacks on those who don't agree with you are only a mounting testament to your left wing arrogance and ignorance.

America isn't you. It didn't vote like you though it should and right now, in spite of your crybaby bullshit.....it is doing fine.

What you are filled with is SHIT.

Forum List

Back