Watch This Video

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I don't know if this video has been posted before or not. If it has, they just merge this with another thread. If it hasn't, it's too important to be merged. It should stand alone as an OP. That's all I'll say.

It's about the so-called indictments of 13 Russian government agents (or fiction tale of that) as being reported by Lou Dobbs and Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch.

Their conclusion ? That the "indictments" are a JOKE. But what they base this on, is what is most interesting - a worthwhile 5 minutes of video watching. Can't wait to hear what people think of it.

PS - I've watched Lou Dobbs for years. Never saw him so angry as in this video.

Chris Farrell: Rosenstein, Mueller Want to Destroy Trump’s Presidency - Judicial Watch

I don't know if this video has been posted before or not. If it has, they just merge this with another thread. If it hasn't, it's too important to be merged. It should stand alone as an OP. That's all I'll say.

It's about the so-called indictments of 13 Russian government agents (or fiction tale of that) as being reported by Lou Dobbs and Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch.

Their conclusion ? That the "indictments" are a JOKE. But what they base this on, is what is most interesting - a worthwhile 5 minutes of video watching. Can't wait to hear what people think of it.

Chris Farrell: Rosenstein, Mueller Want to Destroy Trump’s Presidency - Judicial Watch
Dobbs needs to get a hold of himself.

The video doesn't offer anything.

They are mad, I get it.

tl;dr, I never watch videos.

And Lou Dobbs is a total teddy bear, but he's always indignant about something anti-Trump: that's his function.

Rosenstein and Mueller obviously want to destroy Trump's presidency! Them and tens of millions of other people carrying on wildly day and night. People, we are supposed to have recognized that by now. Nothing the left says or the CIA/FBI/ETC says has any point except getting rid of Trump and getting BACK into power, which they lost unexpectedly and cannot tolerate.

They are mad, I get it.
Not anything ?

It offered the AWAN Democratic House server. And the notion of investigating IT.

2. How about the FBI allowing a non-law enforcement agency (and one in cahoots with the Democratic party no less) to do the investigation ?

3. How about Lou Dobbs' question as to why didn't the FBI demand assess to those DNC servers.

4. How is it ascertained that the DNC server was ever attacked and penetrated at all ? So far (right up to now), what is there to base that on ? Hearsay ?

I haven't seen Lou Dobbs that mad since the last time they ran out of tapioca before he got his.

Lou Dobbs is from right here in Burley Idaho
He was student body president at Minico HS in 68

CrowdStrike: Five Things Everyone Is Ignoring About The Russia-DNC Story

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC

2. The FBI Never Looked At The DNC’s Servers — Only CrowdStrike Did

3. Comey Contradicted The DNC’s Story On The FBI Asking To See The Server

4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire

5. CrowdStrike Is Funded By Clinton-Loving Google $$

They are mad, I get it.
Not anything ?

It offered the AWAN Democratic House server. And the notion of investigating IT.

2. How about the FBI allowing a non-law enforcement agency (and one in cahoots with the Democratic party no less) to do the investigation ?

3. How about Lou Dobbs' question as to why didn't the FBI demand assess to those DNC servers.

4. How is it ascertained that the DNC server was ever attacked and penetrated at all ? So far (right up to now), what is there to base that on ? Hearsay ?
Those are just questions, old ones. The video is useless.

The Russian investigation is being politicized..... duh. Crying about it does nothing.

por lil Donnieboi - the world is out to get him :boo_hoo14: :CryingCow:

screw that lying SOB he brought it all on himself

:finger3:

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC

4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire

6 Trump funded the hacking of DNC (among others) computers.

6 Trump funded the hacking of DNC (among others) computers.
PROOF .....................

We got plenty on the DNC and Hillary............your side hasn't shown jack squat..............by the way.........FANCY BEAR is said to only have spent about 100 k to spearphish.............which is how they did it.................according to Crowd Strike and computer NERD NEWS..........LOL

Used a gmail sign in to enter the system and install malware........... very common today.........and also used by identity thieves.......

So the private company Crowdstrike got to look but the FBI and NSA were not allowed independent access in determining the investigation.

LOL

So the private company Crowdstrike got to look but the FBI and NSA were not allowed independent access in determining the investigation.

LOL

RW' accuse Comey of lying - how can you be sure he wasnt lying about the server ?

oooooooooooo NOW I GET IT.

if its about Trump Comey lies

if its about Clinton he doesnt lie.

bout it ?

Last edited:

LOL

RW' accuse Comey of lying - how can you be sure he wasnt lying about the server ?

Pretty much been sorted out under investigation.........If you have proof he's lying then I suggest you send the proof to the DOJ so he can be prosecuted for Lying under oath ...........again....lol........so he can be properly charged.......

Ummm.......one question for you........do you guys love him now or hate him now.......hard to keep up with it.

With the Democrat Crowdstrike creating the "investigation", what does that leave as a definition for the so-called indictment of 13 Russians ?

Take your pick >>

1. Farrell and Dobbs called it a "JOKE"

2. Trump has called it "WITCH-HUNT", right from the beginning.

3. Most people might call it a "LAUGHINGSTOCK"

So, Trump was right to not take the bait, and feud with Putin over the so-called "meddling". Why would he ? Because Crowdstrike said so ? :confused:

Forum List

Back