Watch This Video

I haven't kept up much with the investigation which I've always considered just political flak perpetrated by anti-Trump folks. As for Rosenstein and Mueller it seems to me the Republicans have nobody to blame but themselves for this pair. So why does Dobbs lay this on Democrats while harping on two Republicans?
Mueller is about as much a "Republican" as the Muslim Brotherhood boys he has palled around with for years. Rosenstein ? What the word RINO was created for.

The long answer is that there is no "server"—there are many different servers and pieces of internet infrastructure in question, and the United States intelligence community and independent security researchers have examined much of it and have all reached the same conclusion: Russia hacked the DNC.

It is widely believed that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to respond to the hack, gave an identical image of some of the servers to the FBI, which experts I’ve spoken to say would be more useful than giving the FBI a physical server itself. I say “widely believed,” because we don’t know exactly what CrowdStrike gave to the FBI. However, in March 2017, former FBI Director James Comey told Congress that the FBI got an “appropriate substitute” from CrowdStrike, and Mueller’s indictment makes clear that the FBI has lots of information about the hack from both within the DNC and from other sources.

GFY - PLEASE.
An elaborate DODGE, but a DODGE nevertheless.

And "appropriate substitute" was already responded to in Post # 22.

FBI should have been looing at the servers, not images, so no, Mueller's indictment does not make ANYTHING clear, except that his goal is to derail Trump. On that, we are clear. Rosenstein, ditto.

so your Comey answer is

yes
no
maybe
sometimes
or as long as he agrees with your bullshit

that one wins ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cya spas

Dobbs is an idiot - he lies for the higest bidder.

CNN didnt want him anymore so Fox got him
Dobbs has been one of the great real journalists in America for years. CNN dumped him because he refused to kiss their leftist asses, and reported TRUTH.

F'n RW's couldnt cry any louder about a pointless server even if you shove one up their butt sideways.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
You mean the ones the DNC refused to allow the FBI to look at........

Let me repeat that.........the DNC refused to allow the FBI to look at....

Let that sink in and get back with me.

no, the servers that WERE as pointless then as they are RIGHT FUCKING NOW !

soak that in MORON.
Let this sink in.........Crowdstrike was paid for by the DNC........they have DNC ties.........and the DNC refused the FBI access to the Servers.....

Soak that up and put it into a FRAME...........

COMEY SAID HE HAD SUFFICENT EVIDENCE ! I included a link

so now you dont believe him .. how many times in this thread are you planning on changing your tune ...
Never changed my tune..........you aren't diverting .........the FBI is investigating the case.......easy to get a court order to seize the servers and do the evidence themselves..........

No reason for a private group to do the investigation..........especially paid for the DNC who paid Fusion GPS......who Paid Steele.......who paid Russian officials............who leaked it to ...........well ..........everyone......

Stinks to the high heavens.........their BS is coming back to haunt them and has already taken down many of the investigators.........poor things.

F'n RW's couldnt cry any louder about a pointless server even if you shove one up their butt sideways.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

soak that in MORON.
Let this sink in.........Crowdstrike was paid for by the DNC........they have DNC ties.........and the DNC refused the FBI access to the Servers.....

so now you dont believe him .. how many times in this thread are you planning on changing your tune ...
Never changed my tune..........you aren't diverting .........the FBI is investigating the case.......easy to get a court order to seize the servers and do the evidence themselves..........

No reason for a private group to do the investigation..........especially paid for the DNC who paid Fusion GPS......who Paid Steele.......who paid Russian officials............who leaked it to ...........well ..........everyone......

Stinks to the high heavens.........their BS is coming back to haunt them and has already taken down many of the investigators.........poor things.

you know less about cyber forensics than Trump does,

so your Comey answer is

yes
no
maybe
sometimes
or as long as he agrees with your bullshit

that one wins ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cya spas
Are you trying to say that what Comey said to Rep. Will Hurd, was false ? Are you trying to say that Comey lied to him, and the FBI did directly look at the DNC servers ?

soak that in MORON.

you know less about cyber forensics than Trump does,
I can read ............tell me about FANCY BEAR...........

Problem is that isn't the point at all and you know it..........I have shown sworn testimony..........what have you shown........a bunch of BS......

:abgg2q.jpg:

The short answer is that “the server” that Trump is referring to is sitting in a DNC office in Washington, DC—the New York Times has a photo of it here.

there ya go idiots - THE SERVER !!!!

For Trump to have gone negative on Putin over this would have been nuts. Looks like Putin might be telling the truth, that he knows nothing of any Russian meddling. It's beginning to look like Trump may have just pulled a victory rabbit out of the hat.

Amazing that FBI creeps Comey and Mueller could, allow a POTUS to go into a serious foreign policy meeting, with their BS doing damage to it.

Last edited:

For Trump to have gone negative on Putin over this would have been nuts. Looks like Putin might be telling the truth, that he knows nothing of any Russian meddling. It's beginning to look like Trump my have just pulled a victory rabbit out of the hat.

Amazing that FBI creeps Comey and Mueller could, allow a POTUS to go into a serious foreign policy meeting, with their BS doing damage to it.

RUSSIAN ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The short answer is that “the server” that Trump is referring to is sitting in a DNC office in Washington, DC—the New York Times has a photo of it here.

there ya go idiots - THE SERVER !!!!
LOL

Was it Bleached............LOL

FBI denied access for a FULL SCALE INVESTIGATION against a foreign country.........Please......

:abgg2q.jpg:

For Trump to have gone negative on Putin over this would have been nuts. Looks like Putin might be telling the truth, that he knows nothing of any Russian meddling. It's beginning to look like Trump my have just pulled a victory rabbit out of the hat.

The timing was very questionable.............and the charges are basically unenforceable..............They have no power to get these guys out of Russia to charge them...............

So why does Dobbs lay this on Democrats while harping on two Republicans?

Dobbs is an idiot - he lies for the higest bidder.

CNN didnt want him anymore so Fox got him

I used to like watching Lou Dobbs. But towards the end of his stint with CNN his personality became angrier to a point where I wondered if it was the onset of dementia? Of course it could have been all those years at CNN finally driving him nuts, but either way I hope he's okay.

Y55BMVe9YCkPm_iHkNuhM1Xzyt27OIo4eXJHg1KhHQk.jpg

Forum List

Back