Watch the anquish of a man who lost his wife and seven kids to Israeli bombs

10380270_10152157695091561_7874626959629826858_n.jpg

OMG! Isn't it just awful Sherri. Do you think maybe Hamas did a trerrible injustice to the Palestinians by not heading Israel's request to prevent this by just ending the rocket missile attacks? Oh well, how sorry can we feel for Palestinians who actually elected Hamas to represent their wishes?

QUOTE=SherriMunnerlyn;9610437]Watch the anquish of a man who lost his wife and seven kids to Israeli bombs. My kids are a sacrifice for Palestine - Video Dailymotion #congress #obama #cnn #hillaryclinton

My kids are a sacrifice for Palestine - Video Dailymotion

Heartbreaking, this is.

And he praises God over and over and over again.[/QUOTE]

OMG! Isn't it just awful Sherri. Do you think maybe Hamas did a trerrible injustice to the Palestinians by not heading Israel's request to prevent this by just ending the rocket missile attacks? Oh well, how sorry can we feel for Palestinians who actually elected Hamas to represent their wishes?
Maybe because Israel won't stop bombing them, you piece of shit!

Israel shoots first, mother-fucker! Deal with it!

I think that Israel only responds to palistinian rockets being fired into Israel .

I think that Israel only responds to palistinian rockets being fired into Israel .
That's not true.

Here's a short list of all the rocket attacks by Israel and Hamas in chronological order at the start of this year. In every case, Israel shot first!

Israeli attacks:

01/03/2013

"Israeli military vehicles briefly entered the Gaza Strip borders on Thursday to level land, eyewitnesses told Ma'an."

01/05/2013

"Israeli soldiers shot and injured a man in the northern Gaza Strip on Saturday, a health ministry spokesman said. Ashraf al-Qidra told Ma'an said that Abdullah al-Zaneen, 32, was shot by Israeli forces east of Beit Hanoun. Al-Zaneen was employed by the Gaza government to work in a rubbish tip in the area."

01/08/2013

"Israel closed the Erez crossing with the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, sources in Gaza said."

01/10/2013

"Israeli military vehicles crossed into northern Gaza to level land on Thursday morning, witnesses told Ma'an."

01/11/2013

"Israeli forces fired at the northern Gaza Strip on Friday, killing one man and injuring another, medics said."
That's 5 Israeli attacks before Hamas responds.

Hamas attacks:

January 13
Two rockets were launched to the Northern Negev desert, near Sderot. There were no injuries or damage reported
No one hurt, no serious damage.

Israeli attacks:

01/14/2013

"Several Israeli military vehicles breached the border with the Gaza Strip on Monday morning, but no confrontations were reported."

"A man shot by Israeli forces in north Gaza died late Monday, Palestinian medics said."
One Israeli attack before Hamas responds.

Hamas attacks:

January 16

At 2am, five rockets were fired into Israel. The Iron Dome eliminated all rockets, as they would have hit Ashkelon. No injuries or damage were reported
No injuries or damage.

Israeli attacks:

01/18/2013

"A Palestinian man was shot and injured by Israeli soldiers in the northern Gaza Strip on Friday, medics said."

01/21/2013

"Israeli forces have shot and wounded a Palestinian in the besieged Gaza Strip, once again violating the ceasefire agreement of November 2012."

01/22/2013

"Israeli authorities closed the Kerem Shalom crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, as general elections take place across the country."

01/29/2013

"Israeli forces shot and injured a man in north Gaza on Tuesday, medics said."
4 Israeli attacks before Hamas responds.

Hamas attacks:

January 30

A rocket exploded in a non-inhabited area of Sdot Negev Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported

January 31

From the Sinai Peninsula a rocket was launched towards Eilat. The Iron Dome intercepted the rocket. The radical Salafi organization Ansar Bait al-Maqdis took responsibility for the launch
No injuries or damage.

Israeli attacks:

02/01/2013

"Two Palestinians were injured Friday by cross-border gunfire from Israeli troops in the northern Gaza Strip."

02/05/2013

"Israeli tanks and bulldozers entered the southern Gaza Strip on Tuesday, witnesses said."
2 Israeli attacks before Hamas responds.

Hamas attacks:

February 6

A Color Red siren alerting residents of a rocket launch from Gaza has been sounded in Ashkelon, followed by an explosion.

A further rocket launched from the Gaza Strip exploded in the Eshkol Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported
And this goes on and on and on.

In every case, Israel shoots first.

And they don't care who they shoot at, like the child in the OP.

That's not true.

Here's a short list of all the rocket attacks by Israel and Hamas in chronological order at the start of this year. In every case, Israel shot first!

Israeli attacks:

01/03/2013

"Israeli military vehicles briefly entered the Gaza Strip borders on Thursday to level land, eyewitnesses told Ma'an."

01/05/2013

"Israeli soldiers shot and injured a man in the northern Gaza Strip on Saturday, a health ministry spokesman said. Ashraf al-Qidra told Ma'an said that Abdullah al-Zaneen, 32, was shot by Israeli forces east of Beit Hanoun. Al-Zaneen was employed by the Gaza government to work in a rubbish tip in the area."

01/08/2013

"Israel closed the Erez crossing with the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, sources in Gaza said."

01/10/2013

"Israeli military vehicles crossed into northern Gaza to level land on Thursday morning, witnesses told Ma'an."

01/11/2013

"Israeli forces fired at the northern Gaza Strip on Friday, killing one man and injuring another, medics said."
That's 5 Israeli attacks before Hamas responds.

No one hurt, no serious damage.

One Israeli attack before Hamas responds.

No injuries or damage.

4 Israeli attacks before Hamas responds.

No injuries or damage.

Israeli attacks:

02/01/2013

"Two Palestinians were injured Friday by cross-border gunfire from Israeli troops in the northern Gaza Strip."

02/05/2013

"Israeli tanks and bulldozers entered the southern Gaza Strip on Tuesday, witnesses said."
2 Israeli attacks before Hamas responds.

Hamas attacks:

February 6

A Color Red siren alerting residents of a rocket launch from Gaza has been sounded in Ashkelon, followed by an explosion.

A further rocket launched from the Gaza Strip exploded in the Eshkol Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported
And this goes on and on and on.

In every case, Israel shoots first.

And they don't care who they shoot at, like the child in the OP.
My time is too precious to reply to each and every part of your reply Billo.
But since when closing Erez Crossing(Military Checkpoint) considered an 'ISRAELI ATTACK'
This is just another propaganda link.
The Jerusalem Fund
Small article that got my attention..
Understanding Israeli Apartheid
"THE ISRAELI SIDE"

But since when closing Erez Crossing(Military Checkpoint) considered an 'ISRAELI ATTACK'
The Jerusalem Fund
"THE ISRAELI SIDE"
Fuck you! The closing is an act of war done just to be mean.

The point is, Israel shot first in every case!

Do you have anything to say to the father whose children you murdered in the OP?

The Jerusalem Fund
"THE ISRAELI SIDE"
Fuck you! The closing is an act of war done just to be mean.

The point is, Israel shot first in every case!

Do you have anything to say to the father whose children you murdered in the OP?

What's wrong Billo? the entire evidence you based your statement proved to be unreliable and irrelevant which makes your entire post wrong.
Therefore the point you are trying to prove can't be proved with false evidence, nice try there Billo. :eusa_clap:
PS Erez Crossing is only for IDF and always been a strategic checkpoint for IDF to enter Gaza, when IDF close the door to Gaza its a peaceful gesture representing IDF is NOT entering Gaza, the opposite of attack..IDF is so mean!

Last edited:
What's wrong Billo? the entire evidence you based your statement proved to be unreliable and irrelevant which makes your entire post wrong.
Therefore the point you are trying to prove can't be proved with false evidence, nice try there Billo. :eusa_clap:
PS Erez Crossing is only for IDF and always been a strategic checkpoint for IDF to enter Gaza, when IDF close the door to Gaza its a peaceful gesture representing IDF is NOT entering Gaza, the opposite of attack.
Your personal feelings towards a particular website don't mean jack shit, asshole!

Why don't you provide evidence that those attacks didn't happen on the day I stated?

We both know you can't and we both know why!

PS Erez Crossing is only for IDF and always been a strategic checkpoint for IDF to enter Gaza, when IDF close the door to Gaza its a peaceful gesture representing IDF is NOT entering Gaza, the opposite of attack.
Your personal feelings towards a particular website don't mean jack shit, asshole!

Why don't you provide evidence that those attacks didn't happen on the day I stated?

We both know you can't and we both know why!

Its not my 'personal feeling' - its a fact, the Jerusalem Fund is a Palestinian sided ONLY organization..and like I said I'm not going to waste my time over each and every part of the post..
You are the one accusing - you are the one to provide RELIABLE evidence to base your claims, I proved your evidence is false and irrelevant which mean your entire accusation base is wrong.
Provide a reliable source and I'll gladly debate over it, but I'm not going to waste my time over your false accusation anymore.

Quot: A man lost his wife and 7 children in Gaza bomb by Israeli terrorist;
Allah swt may give him patience and accept his sacrifices to give freedom to all Palestinian in Palestine from these Little trouble maker Israelis(terrorist under protection).

Last edited:
Quot: A man lost his wife and 7 children in Gaza bomb by Israeli terrorist;
Allah swt may give him patience and accept his sacrifices to give freedom to all Palestinian in Palestine from these Little trouble maker Israelis(terrorist under protection).
May Allah take you all, patience would be no longer required.

Forum List

Back