Watch the anquish of a man who lost his wife and seven kids to Israeli bombs

My time is too precious to reply to each and every part of your reply Billo.
But since when closing Erez Crossing(Military Checkpoint) considered an 'ISRAELI ATTACK'
This is just another propaganda link.
The Jerusalem Fund
Small article that got my attention..
Understanding Israeli Apartheid
"THE ISRAELI SIDE"
Fuck you! The closing is an act of war done just to be mean.

The point is, Israel shot first in every case!

Do you have anything to say to the father whose children you murdered in the OP?

No it isn't, but the shooting at the trucks bringing the supplies in by hamas is. That is why the crossing was closed.

What was he doing when he locked his family in the building knowing it was to be bombed, was he manning a rocket launcher or firing at Israeli troops..............

What's wrong Billo? the entire evidence you based your statement proved to be unreliable and irrelevant which makes your entire post wrong.
Therefore the point you are trying to prove can't be proved with false evidence, nice try there Billo. :eusa_clap:
PS Erez Crossing is only for IDF and always been a strategic checkpoint for IDF to enter Gaza, when IDF close the door to Gaza its a peaceful gesture representing IDF is NOT entering Gaza, the opposite of attack.
Your personal feelings towards a particular website don't mean jack shit, asshole!

Why don't you provide evidence that those attacks didn't happen on the day I stated?

We both know you can't and we both know why!

Don't need to as the evidence you present shows that hamas fires first, and Israel responds. Just as you originally said that hamas had not fired any rockets in the months prior to July of this year when over 200 were fired. Your inability to be truthful means that every one of your posts is suspect and brought into question.

Quot: A man lost his wife and 7 children in Gaza bomb by Israeli terrorist;
Allah swt may give him patience and accept his sacrifices to give freedom to all Palestinian in Palestine from these Little trouble maker Israelis(terrorist under protection).

Why wasn't he with his family when he knew they were in danger. Why didn't he arrange evacuation of his family instead of going out to be a terrorist murderer. This is Allah's way of punishing the Palestinians for their failure to abide by the Koran.

The world will never be the same again for Israel after the operation that began in Gaza 33 days ago, 470 children deliberately killed, 2000 total killed, over 10000 injured,
the world awake and watching.

And all laid at the feet of hamas..............

Watch the anquish of a man who lost his wife and seven kids to Israeli bombs. My kids are a sacrifice for Palestine - Video Dailymotion #congress #obama #cnn #hillaryclinton

My kids are a sacrifice for Palestine - Video Dailymotion

Heartbreaking, this is.

And he praises God over and over and over again.

Interestly enough that the line said "massacred by the murdereous Jews". Pretty Jew hating, but I guess those are the kind of terminologies you're looking up too.

Those children were not sacrificed for "Palestine". They were sacrificed for Hamas cowards.

The seven children and their mother were murdered in cold blood by Israel.

Nothing left to say, I do not waste my time on morally degenerate Israelis.

Nobody else wastes much time on the morally degenerate Israelis feeding Mondoscheisse and its like, either. Or the morally degenerate Americans and other useful idiots for the HAMAS 'cause'.......

Last edited:
Watch the anquish of a man who lost his wife and seven kids to Israeli bombs. My kids are a sacrifice for Palestine - Video Dailymotion #congress #obama #cnn #hillaryclinton

Heartbreaking, this is.

Interestly enough that the line said "massacred by the murdereous Jews". Pretty Jew hating, but I guess those are the kind of terminologies you're looking up too.

Those children were not sacrificed for "Palestine". They were sacrificed for Hamas cowards.

I don't normally waste my time on idiotic ISLAMONAZI STOOGES but this time I will. Sufficient warning was given of the intended attack so that the family could have moved to an unpopulated area. They were forced into staying put by the head of the family who was no doubt out loading rockets or firing at IDF soldiers. This is your god telling him he is evil and not fit to be a father or husband.

Fair enough, I think Ill start firing rockets to Gaza myself.

We should take this idea and improve it.

I say, once the Tzeva Adom rocket alert is triggered, not only Iron Dome missile is fired, but automatically, an "Israeli made" rocket should be fired as well.

Let them know, once they fire a rocket at Israel, they fire a rocket on Gaza, as well.

I see it as the best solution.

Don't forget to remove the guidance system so the return fire is as accurate as the qassams. Should cause a lot of soul searching and breast thumping amongst the pro pali brigade that claim the hamas rockets are harmless when the Israeli ones start demolishing large areas of gaza.

Heartbreaking, this is.

Seven less... It's a start. :lol: I will " cry". :D for them when you do the same for those CHILDREN and others who are being BEHEADED, literally nailed on the Cross, Eyes gauged out, etc etc. by ISIS !!! Until then. ...LETS PARTY !!! :smiliehug:

OMG! Isn't it just awful Sherri. Do you think maybe Hamas did a trerrible injustice to the Palestinians by not heading Israel's request to prevent this by just ending the rocket missile attacks? Oh well, how sorry can we feel for Palestinians who actually elected Hamas to represent their wishes?
Maybe because Israel won't stop bombing them, you piece of shit!

Israel shoots first, mother-fucker! Deal with it!

Hamas shoots first and the Palestinians have been increasing their Rocket Fire since 2005, YOU MOTHER FUcKER PRO PALESTINIAN. Deal with it !!!

Heartbreaking, this is.

Seven less... It's a start. :lol: I will " cry". :D for them when you do the same for those CHILDREN and others who are being BEHEADED, literally nailed on the Cross, Eyes gauged out, etc etc. by ISIS !!! Until then. ...LETS PARTY !!! :smiliehug:

Long way to go for 6 million, Until then. ...LETS PARTY !!! :smiliehug:

Heartbreaking, this is.

Nazi supporter, say 'hail Hitler' instead it would be much more brave of you..ah..forgot you support human shield and hide-n-seek warfare like Hamas as well, so go hide coward - This is what you do best.
But this also a great opportunity to show how the modern anti-Semitics disguise - you are not just anti-Israel/Humanitarian/ProPal/or anti-Zionism...You simply hate Jews, but I'm used to trash like you, and you can't fool everyone any longer, sorry but we are gonna live longer and you'll be wiped off the face of the earth just like the Nazis..

Ho Hum. Another waste of bandwidth by the OP. the only post worth a shit here was #2.

Billo, although you post a lot of 'information' in #12, would you care to post your source?

Heartbreaking, this is.

Six Million Palestinians? Sounds right to me !! LETS PARTY ! I'LL BRING THE COOKIES !!!:D

My time is too precious to reply to each and every part of your reply Billo.
But since when closing Erez Crossing(Military Checkpoint) considered an 'ISRAELI ATTACK'
This is just another propaganda link.
The Jerusalem Fund
Small article that got my attention..
Understanding Israeli Apartheid
"THE ISRAELI SIDE"
Fuck you! The closing is an act of war done just to be mean.

The point is, Israel shot first in every case!

Do you have anything to say to the father whose children you murdered in the OP?

I Never Promised You A Rose Garden. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's what happens when you deny Israel's Right To Exist. :D

10380270_10152157695091561_7874626959629826858_n.jpg

We know who financed the Arab spring and why.

The writer of that is pro Israel and very bias, I suspect he is Jewish as he had done his best to hide it, so what he says means zip.

I'm not happy with the US, SA and Qatar financing rebel groups in Libya and Syria either, causing unrest to weaken a nation.

What Israel did in Palestine once again is criminal.

Forum List

Back