Watch the anquish of a man who lost his wife and seven kids to Israeli bombs

Quot: A man lost his wife and 7 children in Gaza bomb by Israeli terrorist;
Allah swt may give him patience and accept his sacrifices to give freedom to all Palestinian in Palestine from these Little trouble maker Israelis(terrorist under protection).
May Allah take you all, patience would be no longer required.
'Itbah el Yahud' - so much to analyze..maybe the 'allah wacbar' part followed by a massive explosion? this is what they say, if they even shoot before some field trial..:D
:eusa_pray:

The world will never be the same again for Israel after the operation that began in Gaza 33 days ago, 470 children deliberately killed, 2000 total killed, over 10000 injured,
the world awake and watching.

Watch the anquish of a man who lost his wife and seven kids to Israeli bombs. My kids are a sacrifice for Palestine - Video Dailymotion #congress #obama #cnn #hillaryclinton

My kids are a sacrifice for Palestine - Video Dailymotion

Heartbreaking, this is.

And he praises God over and over and over again.

Interestly enough that the line said "massacred by the murdereous Jews". Pretty Jew hating, but I guess those are the kind of terminologies you're looking up too.

Those children were not sacrificed for "Palestine". They were sacrificed for Hamas cowards.

Allah swt may give him patience and accept his sacrifices to give freedom to all Palestinian in Palestine from these Little trouble maker Israelis(terrorist under protection).

May Allah give you all some brains so you would finally recognize Hamas are no more caring for Palestinian civilians than Assad cares for his.

MORONS

Watch the anquish of a man who lost his wife and seven kids to Israeli bombs. My kids are a sacrifice for Palestine - Video Dailymotion #congress #obama #cnn #hillaryclinton

Heartbreaking, this is.

Interestly enough that the line said "massacred by the murdereous Jews". Pretty Jew hating, but I guess those are the kind of terminologies you're looking up too.

Those children were not sacrificed for "Palestine". They were sacrificed for Hamas cowards.

The seven children and their mother were murdered in cold blood by Israel.

Nothing left to say, I do not waste my time on morally degenerate Israelis.

Heartbreaking, this is.

Fair enough, I think Ill start firing rockets to Gaza myself.

Fair enough, I think Ill start firing rockets to Gaza myself.

We should take this idea and improve it.

I say, once the Tzeva Adom rocket alert is triggered, not only Iron Dome missile is fired, but automatically, an "Israeli made" rocket should be fired as well.

Let them know, once they fire a rocket at Israel, they fire a rocket on Gaza, as well.

I see it as the best solution.

So because I question whether an unsourced film clip is real, it's reasonable to accuse me of being like a Nazi?

That's pretty ridiculous. But then so is all the blathering about 'cold-blooded murder' from you lot who only bleat "Oh, but the HAMAS rockets hardly ever kill any Israelis" .......

Remember who you're talking to.

It's more than ok to blame anyone who isn't automatically against Israel as "propagandonist", but dare you question the credibility of their sources.

Meanwhile Moooslem animals are committing genocide in Iraq on ancient Christians, and in Syria to the tune of of hundreds of thousands.

As a German paper noted correctly, there is no difference between Hamas, ISIS, and Al Queda, they are all off shoots of the same Muslim Brotherhood genocidal maniacs and cancers to humanity.

Only difference in Israel is Hamas animals CAN'T get their wish of committing genocide on the Jews. Well too fucking bad.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

The world will never be the same again for Israel after the operation that began in Gaza 33 days ago, 470 children deliberately killed, 2000 total killed, over 10000 injured,
the world awake and watching.
....Watching Hamas terrorist animals hide behind their people while shooting at Israelis.

The world has seen the depravity of their mentality.

Heartbreaking, this is.

No sympathy for him when he was given ample warning to leave his home before the IDF bombed the terrorist facilty on the property. Now ask yourself what he was doing when his family was killed, loading illegal rockets into a launcher perhaps, or acting as a sniper to kill IDF that entered his field of fire.

10380270_10152157695091561_7874626959629826858_n.jpg

SAYS IT ALL and no punches pulled

OMG! Isn't it just awful Sherri. Do you think maybe Hamas did a trerrible injustice to the Palestinians by not heading Israel's request to prevent this by just ending the rocket missile attacks? Oh well, how sorry can we feel for Palestinians who actually elected Hamas to represent their wishes?
Maybe because Israel won't stop bombing them, you piece of shit!

Israel shoots first, mother-fucker! Deal with it!

Over 200 rockets in the months prior to the invasion, so how is that Israel shooting first. And as your post showed when hamas fired rockets Israel responded immediately, only for hamas to fire more rockets a few days later. That is not response it is antaganisation and acts of war by hamas.

So you deal with the truth dildo and stop being a NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING APOLOGIST FOR ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM.

I think that Israel only responds to palistinian rockets being fired into Israel .
That's not true.

Here's a short list of all the rocket attacks by Israel and Hamas in chronological order at the start of this year. In every case, Israel shot first!

Israeli attacks:

01/03/2013

"Israeli military vehicles briefly entered the Gaza Strip borders on Thursday to level land, eyewitnesses told Ma'an."

01/05/2013

"Israeli soldiers shot and injured a man in the northern Gaza Strip on Saturday, a health ministry spokesman said. Ashraf al-Qidra told Ma'an said that Abdullah al-Zaneen, 32, was shot by Israeli forces east of Beit Hanoun. Al-Zaneen was employed by the Gaza government to work in a rubbish tip in the area."

01/08/2013

"Israel closed the Erez crossing with the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, sources in Gaza said."

01/10/2013

"Israeli military vehicles crossed into northern Gaza to level land on Thursday morning, witnesses told Ma'an."

01/11/2013

"Israeli forces fired at the northern Gaza Strip on Friday, killing one man and injuring another, medics said."
That's 5 Israeli attacks before Hamas responds.

No one hurt, no serious damage.

One Israeli attack before Hamas responds.

No injuries or damage.

4 Israeli attacks before Hamas responds.

No injuries or damage.

Israeli attacks:

02/01/2013

"Two Palestinians were injured Friday by cross-border gunfire from Israeli troops in the northern Gaza Strip."

02/05/2013

"Israeli tanks and bulldozers entered the southern Gaza Strip on Tuesday, witnesses said."
2 Israeli attacks before Hamas responds.

Hamas attacks:

February 6

A Color Red siren alerting residents of a rocket launch from Gaza has been sounded in Ashkelon, followed by an explosion.

A further rocket launched from the Gaza Strip exploded in the Eshkol Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported
And this goes on and on and on.

In every case, Israel shoots first.

And they don't care who they shoot at, like the child in the OP.

All your list that is "Palestinian witnesses say" are bullshit and have no validity

Hamas fires rockets Jan 13 Israel responds within 12 hours

hamas fire rockets Jan 16 Iron dome destroys both

hamas fires rocket Jan 30 lands in desert

hamas offshoot fires rocket Jan31 Iron dome intercepts.

hamas fires rockets at Israel 6, 8, 10, 14 no injuries no response by Israel

hamas militant tries to fire rocket and is killed by an IDF airstrike on March 3

Do you want the rest that shows hamas fires first and Israel responds to the threats.
Don't forget that you stated that no rockets were fired this year by hamas before July 4, and now you are saying you lied. Then you compound the lie by saying Israel fired first when the evidence says it was hamas.

and LIKED , many people like Israel !!
The only people to like in Israel, are the Israeli left.

Of course they are as they will just wipe out hamas and do the world a favour. They were against the Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon in 1986. They support territorial concessions in the west bank. The rest of the Israeli left are just communists that would like to see Israel as a totalitarian state and having punative anti arab laws.

Now if you like these people it says a lot about your political views..............:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back