Watch Out Mueller: Trump Hires Powerful Former Federal D.C Prosecutor Joe DiGenova

The gloves are off. This guy is good and witch hunters Mueller and 'Star of David' Andrew Weissman have now met their match.

Former Federal Prosecutor and Russia Witch Hunt Critic Joe DiGenova Joins Trump's Legal Team

He is cuckoo. That is why Trump hired him. Because he sounds as crazy as Trump. Mueller probably got a good laugh out of it.

Really? Where did you read that? What's his experience and background? What's his views on "special counsels"??

This is from February. DiGenova talked about Wray, Rosenstein and the supposed "independence" of the DOJ.

Former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova told Tucker Carlson on Thursday that both FBI Director Christopher Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein have done a "miserable job" in explaining why the memo shouldn't be released. He called it arrogance to protect the bureaucracy because they think institutions are more important than the public knowing anything.

He also said Wray planted the story that he was going to resign. DiGenova said Trump should have just accepted it.

"One of the things that is terrible about this is that both Chris Wray and Rod Rosenstein, the Deputy Attorney General, have done a miserable job as leaders in explaining why they're doing what they're doing," he said. "Why they can't do what people want them to do. Do you know what Chris Wray was arguing for today and yesterday? To remove the names of all the FBI agents and the DOJ people who've broken the law and are going to be revealed in the memorandum."

"But on what grounds? How would the public benefit from the reaction of those names?" Carlson asked.

DiGenova told Carlson the Department of Justice and FBI think they are independent of the executive and oversight from Congress. He called it outrageous.

"They wouldn't," DiGenova responded. "This is the arrogance of Wray and Rosenstein. They want to protect the bureaucracy. They want to protect the bureaucracy because they think the institutions are more important than you or I knowing anything. And they think the country cannot survive without them. This is this phony notion that DOJ and the FBI are independent of the executive branch and the president of the United States, it is an insidious concept. They work for the president. He can fire them. He can tell them what to do. That doesn't mean is he going to interfere in an investigation. But the arrogance of Wray and Rosenstein to think that they can defy Congressional oversight and ask the Speaker to take out names of people that have broken the law. How outrageous."

As usual, DiGenova shows how he has lost his mind. That is what is known as Trump Derangement Syndrome. The DOJ and FBI are not there to protect Trump and go after his political enemies. They take a oath to defend the Constitution of the United States not Donald Trump. Wray is Trump's guy.

The gloves are off. This guy is good and witch hunters Mueller and 'Star of David' Andrew Weissman have now met their match.

Former Federal Prosecutor and Russia Witch Hunt Critic Joe DiGenova Joins Trump's Legal Team

He is cuckoo. That is why Trump hired him. Because he sounds as crazy as Trump. Mueller probably got a good laugh out of it.

Really? Where did you read that? What's his experience and background? What's his views on "special counsels"??

Victoria Toensing - Wikipedia

His background is (1) he was a prosecutor 30 years ago, (2) he's spent the last couple decades going on the Sunday TV shows scandal-mongering against Democrats, and (3) he's notorious for making sweeping statements that fall apart under examination.

lol

i'm sure they're quaking in their boots because some conspiracy loon/lawyer is joining up with the trumplings
Get off my thread bird brain. This subject is out of your league.

He's a total loon. I can see why you're excited.

And what in that interview is false or misleading? I think the seriousness of the FBI,DNI,State,CIA election meddling just hasn't sunken in yet. Maybe another dozen firings, demotions, reassignments will convince you that it all happened the way DiGenova describes it...

It's nothing more than a comprehensive explanation of the looney RW conspiracy narrative.

I see why you have no problems with it.

THe facts are in.. The FBI, The DNI, and other govt agencies PROMOTED and MARKETED the phony as shit Russian propaganda document known as "the Steele dossier". Paid for and commissioned by Hillary and the DNC. Most of the same FBI crew that misrepresented that POS Russian agi-prop were also key members of the Hillary exonerations, like in Strok. McCabe (and his Hillary crony funded wife), Ohr (and his FusionGPS wife) and Comey.

What part of THAT is "looney RW conspiracy narrative"? I'm not even a licensed RW loon and it's all truth and facts to me...

The Steele dossier was not phony. Comey confirmed parts of it was verified. The fact is that who paid for it does not matter. It was Comey who made the recommendation. McCabe's wife was not funded by Clinton. Ohr's wife did nothing wrong. Apparently you think wives should stay home and cook and clean all day.

If it is truth and fact to you then you are a licensed RW crazy conspiracy theorist.

And what in that interview is false or misleading? I think the seriousness of the FBI,DNI,State,CIA election meddling just hasn't sunken in yet. Maybe another dozen firings, demotions, reassignments will convince you that it all happened the way DiGenova describes it...

It's nothing more than a comprehensive explanation of the looney RW conspiracy narrative.

THe facts are in.. The FBI, The DNI, and other govt agencies PROMOTED and MARKETED the phony as shit Russian propaganda document known as "the Steele dossier". Paid for and commissioned by Hillary and the DNC. Most of the same FBI crew that misrepresented that POS Russian agi-prop were also key members of the Hillary exonerations, like in Strok. McCabe (and his Hillary crony funded wife), Ohr (and his FusionGPS wife) and Comey.

What part of THAT is "looney RW conspiracy narrative"? I'm not even a licensed RW loon and it's all truth and facts to me...

None of that is true. None of it.

Damn, and you're a moderator? That explains a lot about this place.

Gave you at least 3 chances to show me up.. You had nothing. Didn't even read the HuffPo link. So whatever your opinions on DiGenova are -- I now know you're just in denial and post election trauma -- and I can discount them.. It's a really sad commentary on the damage that's been done by political partisans to this country..

You're Putin's greatest asset at this point...

You are Putin's greatest asset. Spouting out crazy conspiracy theories. Anything to protect Trump. Disgusting.

You are cuckoo as well. I can see why you are a Trump supporter. You have lost your mind as well.

The Steele dossier was not phony. Comey confirmed parts of it was verified. The fact is that who paid for it does not matter. It was Comey who made the recommendation. McCabe's wife was not funded by Clinton. Ohr's wife did nothing wrong. Apparently you think wives should stay home and cook and clean all day.

If it is truth and fact to you then you are a licensed RW crazy conspiracy theorist.

The dossier is irrelevant as it had nothing to do with the investigation in the first place. It was contacts with Russians by phone calls that were monitored and presented to the FISA court to obtain a warrant which led to even more evidence that led to guilty pleas from both George Popadopolous and Michael Flynn.

The Trumpettes can keep on dancing like monkeys all they want with collusion and dossier fantasies but Robert Mueller is now light years ahead of that bullshit and is in a whole other level of his investigation.

Collusion and the dossier is the least of the Diyarbakir worries. It’s the obstruction of justice and money laundering charges that are going to put his fat orange ass and his family in prison.

The dossier is irrelevant as it had nothing to do with the investigation in the first place. It was contacts with Russians by phone calls that were monitored and presented to the FISA court to obtain a warrant which led to even more evidence that led to guilty pleas from both George Popadopolous and Michael Flynn.

The Trumpettes can keep on dancing like monkeys all they want with collusion and dossier fantasies but Robert Mueller is now light years ahead of that bullshit and is in a whole other level of his investigation.

Collusion and the dossier is the least of the Diyarbakir worries. It’s the obstruction of justice and money laundering charges that are going to put his fat orange ass and his family in prison.

The source of ALL of juicy parts were active GRU/FSB Russian Intel Officers. The same folks who are experts in disinformation. So NO --- almost ALL of it is doing Putin's work for him. And those Russian Agents are now DECORATED HEROES of Russia. Probably will have statues made for them.

Comey never made ANY confirmations except that Page did travel to Russia a lot. If you know of any other VALIDATED parts -- don't worry about me -- RUSH them to the NY TImes before the print deadline tonight -- you Russian tool.....

Last edited:
yup. Smart post. That anyone could ever think that Trump and the trumpettes have a chance in hell based on their activities, their lies, and being really badly overmatched by Mueller. Badly.

Funny thing is that the intelligence community does not lie. It is solid. And Trump is named by all independent sources as the king of liars. Yet cons try and try to move the blame to Mueller and his witnesses is really funny. Trump and company are toast. Trump has one thin chance. Run, baby, run.

And to add stupidity to stupidity, Trump's new Lawyer will burry him. Funny, though.

You are cuckoo as well. I can see why you are a Trump supporter. You have lost your mind as well.

You're wrong on almost everything then. Because I left 2 party politics 25 years ago... Wouldn't support a Dem or a Repub unless they rejected their party allegiances..

And you suck at answering the questions I asked on DiGenova... You virtually ignored them all to attack me personally. Which makes YOU an especially useless tool of Putin.. Dividing this country and causing lack of confidence in our political system.. Good work Comrades....

i love the i hate both parties it's just a coincidence that i'm always defending the gop rap.

an oldie but a goodie

let me guess, libertarian?

The source of ALL of juicy parts were active GRU/KSB Russian Intel Officers. The same folks who are experts in disinformation. So NO --- almost ALL of it is doing Putin's work for him. And those Russian Agents are now DECORATED HEROES of Russia. Probably will have statues made for them.

Comey never made ANY confirmations except that Page did travel to Russia a lot. If you know of any other VALIDATED parts -- don't worry about me -- RUSH them to the NY TImes before the print deadline tonight -- you Russian tool.....

Comey testified to Congress that the dossier contained verified, unverified and salacious assertions. The fact that you refuse to face the facts shows you are on Putin's payroll COMMIE!!

You're wrong on almost everything then. Because I left 2 party politics 25 years ago... Wouldn't support a Dem or a Repub unless they rejected their party allegiances..

And you suck at answering the questions I asked on DiGenova... You virtually ignored them all to attack me personally. Which makes YOU an especially useless tool of Putin.. Dividing this country and causing lack of confidence in our political system.. Good work Comrades....

Yeah I know. You don't support Republicans but you support their crazy conspiracy theories. You are quite a liar like Trump.

DiGenova is cuckoo with his crazy conspiracy theories. His other views don't matter and are just smoke you put out there. The Russians wanted Trump because they knew what he would do. Trump and you are the ones dividing this country and hurting the political system. That is what crazy conspiracy theories that DiGenova throws out do.

Forum List

Back