Trump has 'met his match' after judge slams him with a Monday deadline: ex-prosecutor

So the Trumpsters are STILL being told this is about Freedom of Speech?

If they would just READ THE INDICTMENT, they'd stop falling for what MAGA media is telling them.

The indictment is about his ACTIONS, not his SPEECH.

aKN7HTx.jpg

And what? Trump's hot lawyer is supposed to sit there and look hot? Not present a defense and expect to be found not guilty...because you think he had the right to free speech??? Cause if that's the case...he's cooked. :)
Again, what are you not getting here. This has NOTHING to do with free speech. There are RECORDS of his ACTIONS in trying to subvert the Constitution and impede the peaceful transition of power. Actual evidence collected. Which will be presented at trial.
It doesn't matter what he BELIEVES. It matter what he DID. And if a jury decides that what he DID, runs against the law.

Yes, if I were the judge, I'd put a gag order on him. If he violates it, a bench warrant for his arrest.
They cant allow the accused to openly threaten the process.,
That is a mafia tactic.
They should put a gag on him and a tag on his ankle. Take away his passport as well.
Why is he allowed to get away with this shit ?

The CIA and the FBI leak stuff all the time and so does the democrat party and the Biden administration. Here we have a federal judge who wants to keep a defendant from defending himself in the media and lefties love it.

He won't. That would get him a death sentence.
Good for you that you're testing the waters with that comment. It might be a bit risky.

As to a comparison to any other coup attempt, the leader of the coup would get his bullet, or at least stand trial, be convicted of treason and 'then' be executed.

Only large scale dissatisfaction with the political system can result in a traitor to his country actually gaining popularity instead.

A revolutionary leader must be summarily dealt with, or he will continue to threaten. We know that but we don't know yet what happens when the traitor is given a second chance?

None of which is suggesting that I as a Canadian would be opposed to America's successful revolution. All Trump's lies will then become accepted truths!

Last edited:
The CIA and the FBI leak stuff all the time and so does the democrat party and the Biden administration. Here we have a federal judge who wants to keep a defendant from defending himself in the media and lefties love it.
The place to defend yourself is in a court of law

Jesus! An emotional zombie twit can get a thread win. See post #50 for basic facts, There is no win for America until Trump is convicted And the Supreme Court throws away the key or the Orange Messiah seeks asylum at the Kremlin/ they love him over there. No need to shut the Trump Jet down out over the Atlantic. Just let him go. John McCain can rest in peace now
Da Comrade! Extra TP and bread for you!

“Destroying government agencies” sounds great (I guess)… until YOU need the services they provide
Yeahbut, NOBODY does, fucktard.

Nobody needs 90% of what government bureaus do.

I'm not talking about what they say to do or their alleged intended purpose, I'm talking about what they actually do.

Yeahbut, NOBODY does, fucktard.

Nobody needs 90% of what government bureaus do.

I'm not talking about what they say to do or their alleged intended purpose, I'm talking about what they actually do.
You’re fucking brain dead

Forum List

Back