Watch Out Mueller: Trump Hires Powerful Former Federal D.C Prosecutor Joe DiGenova

Not to seem like I don't care, but.......SO?!

When you are rich as hell and are the President (and even if you weren't) you would go out and put on retainer the best, most successful, most expensive lawyer as possible.....

lol

i'm sure they're quaking in their boots because some conspiracy loon/lawyer is joining up with the trumplings
Get off my thread bird brain. This subject is out of your league.

i don't mind stooping to your level once in awhile, adolph.

it reminds me how fortunate i am not to be an angry anti-semite with a tiny penislike object between my legs.

Not to seem like I don't care, but.......SO?!

When you are rich as hell and are the President (and even if you weren't) you would go out and put on retainer the best, most successful, most expensive lawyer as possible.....

:lol:

Joe DiGenova isn't "the best", or the "most successful", or likely even that expensive. He's a political hack.

I'm utterly not surprised that Trump would hire him.

Every time Trump says he’s innocent, he hires another few lawyers to help save him :rofl:

Trump makes Nixon seem like a saint.
I wonder if Nixon would have had insane twitter meltdowns too if they’d had the internet back then

Nixon was delusional, hate-filled and paranoid. but he was also very smart. if he hadn't done the whole Watergate thing, he'd have probably gone down in history as one of our greatest presidents.

he wouldn't get past a GOP primary now.

The gloves are off. This guy is good and witch hunters Mueller and 'Star of David' Andrew Weissman have now met their match.

Former Federal Prosecutor and Russia Witch Hunt Critic Joe DiGenova Joins Trump's Legal Team

Wow. The guy has a pretty impressive career as a federal prosecutor. He served as a U.S. Attorney in DC where he supervised federal criminal and civil matters involving international drug smuggling, public corruption, espionage, insider trading, tax fraud, extradition, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, export control, and international terrorism.

He worked on the case involving Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard and the TWA Flight 847 hijacking case, and conducted a corruption probe in the D.C. government that led to the conviction of two deputy mayors.

He also was named special counsel to investigate the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and was also responsible for indicting Marion Barry.

Legends in the Law: Joseph diGenova
This could be the guy that takes out the whole Clinton Crime Family, the DNC, and the Obama-era crooks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back