Watch Out Mueller: Trump Hires Powerful Former Federal D.C Prosecutor Joe DiGenova

lol

i'm sure they're quaking in their boots because some conspiracy loon/lawyer is joining up with the trumplings
Get off my thread bird brain. This subject is out of your league.

He's a total loon. I can see why you're excited.

They've got the Clinton's by the shorthairs now

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

"You do get business from it," diGenova says. "In addition, your existing clients like it. They like seeing their lawyers commenting intelligently on TV. We get calls: Saw you on 'This Week,' 'Face the Nation,' thought you did a great job."

lol

i'm sure they're quaking in their boots because some conspiracy loon/lawyer is joining up with the trumplings

And what in that interview is false or misleading? I think the seriousness of the FBI,DNI,State,CIA election meddling just hasn't sunken in yet. Maybe another dozen firings, demotions, reassignments will convince you that it all happened the way DiGenova describes it...

It's nothing more than a comprehensive explanation of the looney RW conspiracy narrative.

I see why you have no problems with it.

THe facts are in.. The FBI, The DNI, and other govt agencies PROMOTED and MARKETED the phony as shit Russian propaganda document known as "the Steele dossier". Paid for and commissioned by Hillary and the DNC. Most of the same FBI crew that misrepresented that POS Russian agi-prop were also key members of the Hillary exonerations, like in Strok. McCabe (and his Hillary crony funded wife), Ohr (and his FusionGPS wife) and Comey.

What part of THAT is "looney RW conspiracy narrative"? I'm not even a licensed RW loon and it's all truth and facts to me...

Trump's getting smarter.

Hiring DiGenova is a good move. He knows how the game is played.
As a former Federal Prosecutor he knows what they will try to dupe Trump.

The Donald is much better off with this guy than his own lawyers.

This guy will prepare him an will counter all of Mueller's moves in advance.
This guy also believes like Dershowitz (sp?). Before any questions on Obstruction they will ask SCOTUS to define The Pres doing his job and what
he is libel for.

Wow. That was a simplistic post. DiGeonva is known as a nut case, and only taken seriously by con trolls, Which seems to be the case, eh con troll.

lol

And what in that interview is false or misleading? I think the seriousness of the FBI,DNI,State,CIA election meddling just hasn't sunken in yet. Maybe another dozen firings, demotions, reassignments will convince you that it all happened the way DiGenova describes it...

Here is the deal, me con troll. You suggest we should believe trump, who is named by all fact check organizations as the biggest liar around. And we should not believe the fbi, cia, dni, and other security organizations. Sure. That makes sense. At least to a moron like you, but really no one that matters.

It's nothing more than a comprehensive explanation of the looney RW conspiracy narrative.

Mod edit to fix blown quote containers

Last edited by a moderator:
THe facts are in.. The FBI, The DNI, and other govt agencies PROMOTED and MARKETED the phony as shit Russian propaganda document known as "the Steele dossier". Paid for and commissioned by Hillary and the DNC. Most of the same FBI crew that misrepresented that POS Russian agi-prop were also key members of the Hillary exonerations, like in Strok. McCabe (and his Hillary crony funded wife), Ohr (and his FusionGPS wife) and Comey.

What part of THAT is "looney RW conspiracy narrative"? I'm not even a licensed RW loon and it's all truth and facts to me...

don't sell yourself short, bucky :thup:

Here is the deal, me con troll. You suggest we should believe trump, who is named by all fact check organizations as the biggest liar around. And we should not believe the fbi, cia, dni, and other security organizations. Sure. That makes sense. At least to a moron like you, but really no one that matters.

That's disturbing. That you don't KNOW what specifically what I said that was wrong. And even MORE disturbing that you think TRUMP is the source of ALL of that. Shows you're in a bunker mentality bunky.. Tell me the parts of what I said that factually incorrect... Or keep listening to the resistance on the ShortWave and CNN and wearing that tin foil hat..

My leftist buds here have ZERO reason to be deniers of the facts. Everything I SAID is documented by your heroes at the NY Times and WashPo. You know --- the folks that have given up on journalism for the cause.

TRUMP didn't say the Hillary campaign and the DNC paid for Russian Propaganda aimed at interfering with an election.. The WASHPO initially reported it.

I can back up every detail of what I asserted with info that you are denying and TRUMP --- had zero to do with the assertion or research.. WashPo has it behind a paywall. So here it is in the HuffPo...

Report: DNC And Clinton Campaign Funded Research Behind Trump Russia Dossier | HuffPost

Got another excuse for being in denial --------------Hmmmmm???

lol

None of that is true. None of it.

Damn, and you're a moderator? That explains a lot about this place.

He has a theory everyone in the FBI were against Trump. Ugh. Too funny.
The gloves are off. This guy is good and witch hunters Mueller and 'Star of David' Andrew Weissman have now met their match.

Former Federal Prosecutor and Russia Witch Hunt Critic Joe DiGenova Joins Trump's Legal Team

Funny. He's a real nothing burger.

Love you signature. How true it is.
Well fk, so far that’s accurate

The gloves are off. This guy is good and witch hunters Mueller and 'Star of David' Andrew Weissman have now met their match.

Former Federal Prosecutor and Russia Witch Hunt Critic Joe DiGenova Joins Trump's Legal Team

Wow. The guy has a pretty impressive career as a federal prosecutor. He served as a U.S. Attorney in DC where he supervised federal criminal and civil matters involving international drug smuggling, public corruption, espionage, insider trading, tax fraud, extradition, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, export control, and international terrorism.

He worked on the case involving Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard and the TWA Flight 847 hijacking case, and conducted a corruption probe in the D.C. government that led to the conviction of two deputy mayors.

He also was named special counsel to investigate the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and was also responsible for indicting Marion Barry.

Legends in the Law: Joseph diGenova
This could be the guy that takes out the whole Clinton Crime Family, the DNC, and the Obama-era crooks.
Considering the vitriol from libtards here and the MSM clearly shaking in their boots its going to be epic.. The beat down coming for the liberal media is going to be epic..

None of that is true. None of it.

Damn, and you're a moderator? That explains a lot about this place.

Gave you at least 3 chances to show me up.. You had nothing. Didn't even read the HuffPo link. So whatever your opinions on DiGenova are -- I now know you're just in denial and post election trauma -- and I can discount them.. It's a really sad commentary on the damage that's been done by political partisans to this country..

You're Putin's greatest asset at this point...

DAYvjhFXgAEs-rz.jpg

Joe diGenova is a discredited liar and conspiracy theorist. He really is a kook.

Joseph diGenova

Awesome.

BTW nothing in that linked piece says anything about him being a discredited liar or conspiracy theorist.

"Mr. diGenova has endorsed the notion that a secretive group of F.B.I. agents concocted the Russia investigation as a way to keep Mr. Trump from becoming president. “There was a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton and, if she didn’t win the election, to then frame Donald Trump with a falsely created crime,” he said on Fox News in January. He added, “Make no mistake about it: A group of F.B.I. and D.O.J. people were trying to frame Donald Trump of a falsely created crime.”

Trump to Hire Lawyer Who Has Pushed Theory That Justice Dept. Framed the President

He is a crazy conspiracy theorist. Like most Republicans who back Trump, he lost his marbles doing it.

Wow. The guy has a pretty impressive career as a federal prosecutor. He served as a U.S. Attorney in DC where he supervised federal criminal and civil matters involving international drug smuggling, public corruption, espionage, insider trading, tax fraud, extradition, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, export control, and international terrorism.

He worked on the case involving Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard and the TWA Flight 847 hijacking case, and conducted a corruption probe in the D.C. government that led to the conviction of two deputy mayors.

He also was named special counsel to investigate the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and was also responsible for indicting Marion Barry.

Legends in the Law: Joseph diGenova
This could be the guy that takes out the whole Clinton Crime Family, the DNC, and the Obama-era crooks.

Wow. Just to prove you are a con troll and a congenital idiot, you are now trying the "MY LAWYER IS TOUGHER THAN YOUR LAWYER" argument.
Does being as stupid as you are hurt, me boy.

Mueller is a failure as an "investigator". He will soon step aside and let the real investigation begin.
Now, let see. Are you a venerable expert on how criminal cases are prosecuted by federal prosecutors, or just a con troll. Oh. Yeah. You are that congenital idiot and con troll. Sorry, you are wasting people's time with your predictions, and have no proof of anything. So, another case of simple drivel from a con troll.

It won't be pretty, and I foresee much wailing and gnashing of teeth among the left, once he tears into it. Remember the feeling you had the night Donald Trump won the election? The feeling of fear, dread, despair, and confusion? Get ready, because there's more of it coming down the pipe.

I am sorry for you. Wailing and gnashing of teeth will be hard on you me boy. But then, you are already a totally worthless con troll, so what the hell. Dipshit.

Don't feel sorry for me, fuckface. You leftist idiots don't have a clue what the hiring of DiGenova is going to do to your little circle jerk. Most of Trump’s lawyers are either too far outside of DC to know how vicious the DC crowd is, or have gotten too cozy to engage in a real dogfight.

DiGenova is a bare-knuckle veteran of uncovering the swamp. He is old school, he's the real deal, and he knows where all the bodies are buried.

Plus his wife is already representing William Campbell, the FBI informant of 6 years who exposed Putin’s efforts to obtain 20% of our nation’s uranium through the means of bribery, extortion, money laundering and racketeering. Rosenstein is involved in this whole stinking uranium mess and it won't be but a matter of time before he's indicted, and spills his guts about Hillary, Obama, and the rest of them.

If you even had a hint of the ramifications this is going to cause, you'd be shittin' in your diapers right now. But you're too stupid to figure it all out by yourself until it takes a chunk out of your ass.

I guess that is your wet dream. Sorry to tell you it ain't going to happen. It took 9 people to approve the Uranium One deal.

Forum List

Back