Watch Out Mueller: Trump Hires Powerful Former Federal D.C Prosecutor Joe DiGenova

hardy boys4.jpg

The gloves are off. This guy is good and witch hunters Mueller and 'Star of David' Andrew Weissman have now met their match.

Former Federal Prosecutor and Russia Witch Hunt Critic Joe DiGenova Joins Trump's Legal Team

Wow. The guy has a pretty impressive career as a federal prosecutor. He served as a U.S. Attorney in DC where he supervised federal criminal and civil matters involving international drug smuggling, public corruption, espionage, insider trading, tax fraud, extradition, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, export control, and international terrorism.

He worked on the case involving Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard and the TWA Flight 847 hijacking case, and conducted a corruption probe in the D.C. government that led to the conviction of two deputy mayors.

He also was named special counsel to investigate the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and was also responsible for indicting Marion Barry.

Legends in the Law: Joseph diGenova
This could be the guy that takes out the whole Clinton Crime Family, the DNC, and the Obama-era crooks.

Wow. Just to prove you are a con troll and a congenital idiot, you are now trying the "MY LAWYER IS TOUGHER THAN YOUR LAWYER" argument.
Does being as stupid as you are hurt, me boy.

The gloves are off. This guy is good and witch hunters Mueller and 'Star of David' Andrew Weissman have now met their match.

Former Federal Prosecutor and Russia Witch Hunt Critic Joe DiGenova Joins Trump's Legal Team

Wow. The guy has a pretty impressive career as a federal prosecutor. He served as a U.S. Attorney in DC where he supervised federal criminal and civil matters involving international drug smuggling, public corruption, espionage, insider trading, tax fraud, extradition, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, export control, and international terrorism.

He worked on the case involving Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard and the TWA Flight 847 hijacking case, and conducted a corruption probe in the D.C. government that led to the conviction of two deputy mayors.

He also was named special counsel to investigate the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and was also responsible for indicting Marion Barry.

This could be the guy that takes out the whole Clinton Crime Family, the DNC, and the Obama-era crooks.

Wow. Just to prove you are a con troll and a congenital idiot, you are now trying the "MY LAWYER IS TOUGHER THAN YOUR LAWYER" argument.

Mueller is a failure as an "investigator". He will soon step aside and let the real investigation begin.

It won't be pretty, and I foresee much wailing and gnashing of teeth among the left, once he tears into it. Remember the feeling you had the night Donald Trump won the election? The feeling of fear, dread, despair, and confusion? Get ready, because there's more of it coming down the pipe.

Mueller is a failure as an "investigator". He will soon step aside and let the real investigation begin.
Now, let see. Are you a venerable expert on how criminal cases are prosecuted by federal prosecutors, or just a con troll. Oh. Yeah. You are that congenital idiot and con troll. Sorry, you are wasting people's time with your predictions, and have no proof of anything. So, another case of simple drivel from a con troll.

It won't be pretty, and I foresee much wailing and gnashing of teeth among the left, once he tears into it. Remember the feeling you had the night Donald Trump won the election? The feeling of fear, dread, despair, and confusion? Get ready, because there's more of it coming down the pipe.

I am sorry for you. Wailing and gnashing of teeth will be hard on you me boy. But then, you are already a totally worthless con troll, so what the hell. Dipshit.

How many lawyers does this innocent person need?

Good question. Usually an innocent person needs just one. But based on Trump's level of innocence. I suspect he needs at least 100 lawyers to stand any chance.

Trump's getting smarter.

Hiring DiGenova is a good move. He knows how the game is played.
As a former Federal Prosecutor he knows what they will try to dupe Trump.

The Donald is much better off with this guy than his own lawyers.

This guy will prepare him an will counter all of Mueller's moves in advance.
This guy also believes like Dershowitz (sp?). Before any questions on Obstruction they will ask SCOTUS to define The Pres doing his job and what
he is libel for.

Now, let see. Are you a venerable expert on how criminal cases are prosecuted by federal prosecutors, or just a con troll. Oh. Yeah. You are that congenital idiot and con troll. Sorry, you are wasting people's time with your predictions, and have no proof of anything. So, another case of simple drivel from a con troll.

I am sorry for you. Wailing and gnashing of teeth will be hard on you me boy. But then, you are already a totally worthless con troll, so what the hell. Dipshit.

Don't feel sorry for me, fuckface. You leftist idiots don't have a clue what the hiring of DiGenova is going to do to your little circle jerk. Most of Trump’s lawyers are either too far outside of DC to know how vicious the DC crowd is, or have gotten too cozy to engage in a real dogfight.

DiGenova is a bare-knuckle veteran of uncovering the swamp. He is old school, he's the real deal, and he knows where all the bodies are buried.

Plus his wife is already representing William Campbell, the FBI informant of 6 years who exposed Putin’s efforts to obtain 20% of our nation’s uranium through the means of bribery, extortion, money laundering and racketeering. Rosenstein is involved in this whole stinking uranium mess and it won't be but a matter of time before he's indicted, and spills his guts about Hillary, Obama, and the rest of them.

If you even had a hint of the ramifications this is going to cause, you'd be shittin' in your diapers right now. But you're too stupid to figure it all out by yourself until it takes a chunk out of your ass.

This is from February. DiGenova talked about Wray, Rosenstein and the supposed "independence" of the DOJ.

Former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova told Tucker Carlson on Thursday that both FBI Director Christopher Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein have done a "miserable job" in explaining why the memo shouldn't be released. He called it arrogance to protect the bureaucracy because they think institutions are more important than the public knowing anything.

He also said Wray planted the story that he was going to resign. DiGenova said Trump should have just accepted it.

"One of the things that is terrible about this is that both Chris Wray and Rod Rosenstein, the Deputy Attorney General, have done a miserable job as leaders in explaining why they're doing what they're doing," he said. "Why they can't do what people want them to do. Do you know what Chris Wray was arguing for today and yesterday? To remove the names of all the FBI agents and the DOJ people who've broken the law and are going to be revealed in the memorandum."

"But on what grounds? How would the public benefit from the reaction of those names?" Carlson asked.

DiGenova told Carlson the Department of Justice and FBI think they are independent of the executive and oversight from Congress. He called it outrageous.

"They wouldn't," DiGenova responded. "This is the arrogance of Wray and Rosenstein. They want to protect the bureaucracy. They want to protect the bureaucracy because they think the institutions are more important than you or I knowing anything. And they think the country cannot survive without them. This is this phony notion that DOJ and the FBI are independent of the executive branch and the president of the United States, it is an insidious concept. They work for the president. He can fire them. He can tell them what to do. That doesn't mean is he going to interfere in an investigation. But the arrogance of Wray and Rosenstein to think that they can defy Congressional oversight and ask the Speaker to take out names of people that have broken the law. How outrageous."

Update!

DiGenova has been brought in to broker the end of the Mueller investigation. He has the perspective of a top Federal Prosecutor and he knows all about Mueller and corruption at DOJ and FBI.

From.DiGenova:

"There was a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton and, if she didn’t win the election, to then frame Donald Trump with a falsely created crime,” he said on Fox News in January. He added, “Make no mistake about it: A group of F.B.I. and D.O.J. people were trying to frame Donald Trump of a falsely created crime".

How many lawyers does this innocent person need?
Tell me how many lawyers Mueller has compared to Trump.
Don the con is losing it. He needs all the help he can get.
Trump pushes back on report he's 'unhappy' with legal team
"The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong," Trump tweeted.

A week later.......

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
lol

i'm sure they're quaking in their boots because some conspiracy loon/lawyer is joining up with the trumplings
Get off my thread bird brain. This subject is out of your league.

He's a total loon. I can see why you're excited.

And what in that interview is false or misleading? I think the seriousness of the FBI,DNI,State,CIA election meddling just hasn't sunken in yet. Maybe another dozen firings, demotions, reassignments will convince you that it all happened the way DiGenova describes it...

Update!

DiGenova has been brought in to broker the end of the Mueller investigation. He has the perspective of a top Federal Prosecutor and he knows all about Mueller and corruption at DOJ and FBI.

From.DiGenova:

"There was a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton and, if she didn’t win the election, to then frame Donald Trump with a falsely created crime,” he said on Fox News in January. He added, “Make no mistake about it: A group of F.B.I. and D.O.J. people were trying to frame Donald Trump of a falsely created crime".

I knew you'd like him. :laugh:

lol

i'm sure they're quaking in their boots because some conspiracy loon/lawyer is joining up with the trumplings

And what in that interview is false or misleading? I think the seriousness of the FBI,DNI,State,CIA election meddling just hasn't sunken in yet. Maybe another dozen firings, demotions, reassignments will convince you that it all happened the way DiGenova describes it...

unless i contract early onset alzheimer's, i don't see anything like that happening

all the firings, demotions etc do is buttress the perception that trump is guilty and has something to hide, mostly because he acts like he's guilty and has something to hide.

proverbs 28:1

you should step out of the echo chamber, son, reality beckons. :thup:

Update!

From.DiGenova:

So you're saying this guy is there to threaten a federal official?

lol

It's nothing more than a comprehensive explanation of the looney RW conspiracy narrative.

I see why you have no problems with it.

Forum List

Back