WasserWoman to open and close DNC convention anyway...Flying Hag Monkey

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Wasserman Schultz said she plans to step down at the end of the convention, though some Democrats are already saying she may not last that long. "As Party Chair, this week I will open and close the Convention and I will address our delegates about the stakes involved in this election not only for Democrats, but for all Americans," Wasserman Schultz added.

DNC Chief Stepping Down in Wake of Leaked Email Scandal

She was booed by her fellow party members. Democrats are in serious turmoil.

I've always said she's a despicable douchebag. Now thanks to Wikileaks, everyone can see i was right. She shouldn't be allowed at the Convention at all.

As you already know the MSM will play this off as nothing important and will focus on Hillary Clinton while trying to keep Sideshow Bob bastard daughter in the closet as much as possible...

th

th

As you already know the MSM will play this off as nothing important and will focus on Hillary Clinton while trying to keep Sideshow Bob bastard daughter in the closet as much as possible...

th

th

SOP for the Communist/Progressive-leaning MSM. There are other interesting things in the Emails as well. One has to to do with the Washington Post holding a joint fundraiser with Hillary Clinton. It may have violated the law.

But regardless, so much for credible journalism. I don't get my news & information from Government/Corporate Media anymore. It's all just a big propaganda joke.

This woman has got to go. Her complete lack of ethics makes her a perfect fit the hilary campaign, but she is going to do a ton of damage to the Democrat Party.

Trump was right all along. Sanders never had a chance. It wasn't just some 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' It really was rigged for Clinton. It's Conspiracy Fact.

Trump was right all along. Sanders never had a chance. It wasn't just some 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' It really was rigged for Clinton. It's Conspiracy Fact.
Sanders never had a chance cause of the black vote. The blacks didn't care for him, and for a good reason.

Wasserman Shultz must be a masochist to carry forward .... just go home, Debbie. LOL

Sanders never had a chance cause of the black vote. The blacks didn't care for him, and for a good reason.

Wasserman Shultz must be a masochist to carry forward .... just go home, Debbie. LOL

The Party hierarchy did conspire to rig it for Clinton. It's shameful. And you're right, Wasserman should be booted from the Convention all-together. She's a disgraceful embarrassment.

Ramen Noodle Head got booed off the stage at a breakfast she was speaking at this morning.

The Party hierarchy did conspire to rig it for Clinton. It's shameful. And you're right, Wasserman should be booted from the Convention all-together. She's a disgraceful embarrassment.

You can't win a democratic nomination without the southern black vote. Bernie had done nothing for blacks since around 1970, or whenever he left Brooklyn for lilly whit Lillihamer or wherever the hell he want to find his commune.

You can't win a democratic nomination without the southern black vote. Bernie had done nothing for blacks since around 1970, or whenever he left Brooklyn for lilly whit Lillihamer or wherever the hell he want to find his commune.

African Americans vote Democrat. He was in no danger of losing em. And the target demographic now is Hispanics. The African American influence is waning. It's not all that important anymore. But regardless, there was a conspiracy to rig it for Clinton. And that's wrong.

th

th

The morning show ...on MSNBC called Morning Joe is very unbiased ... you may like it.

Morning Joe on MSNBC

Let me put it this way and today the MSM might say a few words so it can show itself as being unbiased but in a few weeks no one ( except those on here ) will remember this scandal and by November the MSM will be spinning how Hillary is the chosen one while showing poll after poll on how she should win.

What need to be done is the Libertarian and Green Party need to win seats in the Congress while making a major run at the White House, so that the message can be sent that a good majority of America are tired of the two party nonsense and they need to clean their act up!

If both political parties lose seats in the House and Senate while seeing mass turnout for third party candidates it will shake their foundation and make them worry while trying to figure out how to either get rid of the third party candidate or fix their own damn political party...

I dont know why she wouldnt want to save herself the embarassment.

African Americans vote Democrat. He was in no danger of losing em. And the target demographic now is Hispanics. The African American influence is waning. It's not all that important anymore. But regardless, there was a conspiracy to rig it for Clinton. And that's wrong.
The point was that Bernie couldn't get blacks to vote for him in primaries. And, in the South, the dem parties are largely black. So, his independent progressive status which did nothing to help them for 45 years or so, pretty much doomed any chance he had for winning a dem nomination.

It is interesting why Bernie decided to run in the dem primary. I think he correctly perceived that the country was becoming more progressive (on both sides) and Hillary was at or near her shelf life. I suspect he realized he didn't have the money or the manpower to get on state ballots in the general as a third party. So, he put an oar in the water to try and move a progressive agenda. When his candidacy took off, he became involved in self and the adoration of idealists, and he chose to ignore math and delegate counts. After Calif though he's been responsible in getting party positions that are more progressive.

The Wasserman Shultz thing is just a distraction. It's interesting that the leaks apparanently came from Russa, and Putin would be better off with Trump than Clinton. Not that I'm suggesting a Trump/Putin conspiracy. I'd be shocked if there was one. But Putin's shown he's quite good at intl propaganda.

Forum List

Back