Washington Navy Yard shooting - media hoax?

The black guy who got away was Obama. He used tunnels under the city which connect the White House to every government facility in the city. He was just venting some of his frustration at not being able to invade Iraq...er...I mean Iran...er...I mean Syria.

He would have used Hellfire-laden drones to attack the Navy Yard but Rand Paul's filibuster prevented him. He was forced to use an AR-15 instead. But Elvis was watching from a drone during the entire 7 hour Navy Yard battle. Obama quit shooting when Jim Morrison gave him a stand down order.

Last edited:

Says the convict who thanked the idiotic OP. Good for you.

His title is misleading but the premise behind it is solid.

Let me check again....

.....nope still an idiotic attempt at scoring points with a point that only reinforces the opposite of what he is trying to claim.

And you still "Thanked" it. And you know anything that a washed up convict agrees with has to have some inherent flaws to begin with.

It was supposed to be a joke. Gun laws prevent shootings, it must be a hoax!

The joke though is how liberals say that gunmen getting guns and nobody shooting back and that we already have endless gun laws and they didn't work PROVES we need more gun laws. They are a one trick pony.

The media must be putting us on. DC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, so it's not possible to have a shooting like this. No one would break the law to shoot people. That would mean that government regulations and gun laws don't work, and we all know that's not possible.

Obviously this situation never would have happened if there were MORE guns involved.

Solid logic. Stop trying to score points with this pathetic post, all you do is further prove the point that tighter gun control is needed, not the reverse which you think you're pointing out in your warped brain. Anyone who thanked your post is just as dumb as you are.

Did you know that what the shooter did was illegal? I'm thinking the gunman would have broken more laws. You're thinking maybe he breaks 3, 4 tops, but if he had to break 5 then he'd have passed? Maybe, but I think he would have gone ahead and broken another law. How is making it harder for his victims to have had a gun exactly going to make this less likely?

Maybe, just maybe....we have the wrong laws in place to prevent this sort of thing. You act like we have the strictest gun control laws in the world. I know you probably don't know this, but there are a lot of other countries out there besides the United States. Many of them in fact have their own gun control laws. And get this...many of those countries don't have a shooting spree dominating the news every week like we do here. Crazy, right?!

Let me check again....

.....nope still an idiotic attempt at scoring points with a point that only reinforces the opposite of what he is trying to claim.

And you still "Thanked" it. And you know anything that a washed up convict agrees with has to have some inherent flaws to begin with.

The opposite of his point would be a violation of the second amendment. Besides, the real idiots are the ones that blame the guns and not the underlying issues that lead to these situations.

You are dismissed

.....nope still an idiotic attempt at scoring points with a point that only reinforces the opposite of what he is trying to claim

What about providing some content to that other than repeating your inane ideology.

We have gun laws, it's illegal to commit murder, the only thing your liberal laws did was maximize the carnage.

Let me check again....

The opposite of his point would be a violation of the second amendment. Besides, the real idiots are the ones that blame the guns and not the underlying issues that lead to these situations.

You are dismissed

Not to mention we live in a country and a world fully of guns, the genie's out of the bag. Don't you like how liberals say we can't possibly keep pot away from people by outlawing it (they are right), but guns, keep them away from people by outlawing them!

Let me check again....

You are dismissed

Do you ever wish you could go back and start over. Maybe this time actually pay attention in school? Maybe learn how to use your brain and develop your own thought process and ability to reach your own conclusions. Then maybe you wouldn't be a washed up convict who insists on arguing things as black-and-white (hint: that's nothing to do with skin color) and would be able to actual discuss things that are actually said and not feel the need to argue against the things you're told are being said by gun control advocates (hint: they're not saying what you think they're saying)

.....nope still an idiotic attempt at scoring points with a point that only reinforces the opposite of what he is trying to claim

What about providing some content to that other than repeating your inane ideology.

We have gun laws, it's illegal to commit murder, the only thing your liberal laws did was maximize the carnage.

It's also illegal to rape children. Are you advocating we abolish laws preventing child rape since people do it anyway?

Let me know when you're ready to discuss like a grown up.

Let me check again....

You are dismissed

Not to mention we live in a country and a world fully of guns, the genie's out of the bag. Don't you like how liberals say we can't possibly keep pot away from people by outlawing it (they are right), but guns, keep them away from people by outlawing them!

yeah beat the shit out of that strawman! Keep it up Buster, you're really impressing your drooling buddies.

And Genie's come out of bottles, not bags.

Let me check again....

You are dismissed

Do you ever wish you could go back and start over. Maybe this time actually pay attention in school? Maybe learn how to use your brain and develop your own thought process and ability to reach your own conclusions. Then maybe you wouldn't be a washed up convict who insists on arguing things as black-and-white (hint: that's nothing to do with skin color) and would be able to actual discuss things that are actually said and not feel the need to argue against the things you're told are being said by gun control advocates (hint: they're not saying what you think they're saying)

Nope, I am happy with my life and I know im no better than anyone else. It's a shame you can't say the same.

Oh, also if my lifestyle is considered washed up I feel sorry for the rest of you. Everything I own is paid for except my company trucks, EVERYTHING. If I want something I buy it I don't charge it. I give REGULARLY to local homeless charities. My kids and I have a great relationship. There really is nothing I need or want right now so I guess I'm glad im washed up and not successful like you.

/stupidity

It's also illegal to rape children. Are you advocating we abolish laws preventing child rape since people do it anyway?

Let me know when you're ready to discuss like a grown up.

You just compared gun owners with child molesters and ... you ... are inviting ... me ... to grow up? I don't give negative rep, but if I ever decide to, you're at the top of the list. I am a gun owner, I have a collection. As the oldest on both sides of my family they funneled to me from both sides. Oh, and fuck the shit out of you, asshole.

You are dismissed

yeah beat the shit out of that strawman! Keep it up Buster, you're really impressing your drooling buddies.

And Genie's come out of bottles, not bags.

So other than comparing us to child molesters, why don't you stop dancing and digging and address the question?

:dance:

:dig:

My solution, people should be able to defend themselves. How, in a world and a country full of guns, are you doing anything with gun laws other than making sure no one is shooting back? How many schools, universities, malls, cafeterias, parking lots and movie theaters need to get shot up for us to consider that maybe we can't keep guns out of the hands of murderers.

BTW, I checked. Where you think gun owners are like child molesters, protecting the former is in the Constitution, protecting the latter isn't. Maybe you should re-think your theory. Strike that, re-thinking by definition requires one to have been able to "think" in the first place.

You mean like Katrina?

What are you talking about? Deflection or what.
Eleven people lost their life today and YOU try to make political hay. FYI, I just happened to be a gun owner. Go ahead and search my posts, you'll never find any anti-gun posts.
And deltex1, I could less if the shooters were fucking purple.
If a decent human being is offended by you two losers, it's because of your total insensitivity to just what happened is a disgrace to mankind.

Why are you LYING?

as usual?

now, this is serious. It's is somebody's lives.

Typically, when there is the killing of multiple persons and the killer is killed, typically,the killer is included in the total death toll. Thusly, I assumed that when it's been stated 12 were killed, that they were including the shooter, who was killed.
Now, lying? "As usual?
Care to point out where I have lied previously? Come on Vox, let's see you find any lie I have have posted on these boards. Folks who have read my posts for almost three years would be hard-pressed to call me a liar and that includes all sides of the aisle..
So, find one post,,any post. If you can't back up your claim, well then YOU are the liar. And I tell you what, if you do find any lie, I'll leave these boards forever. If you can't find any lie by me, YOU leave these boards forever. Deal?

This thread devolved into personal attacks rather quickly.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised. Come to the debate empty headed what else ya gonna do?

This thread devolved into personal attacks rather quickly.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised. Come to the debate empty headed what else ya gonna do?

Well Grampa, you know I'm one of the most laid back posters on these boards. But when I saw a posters try to make a political point and the bodies weren't even cold, it pissed me off.
This is a problem with boards that are loaded with folks from the extreme fringes,,they can't help themselves. Right after the shooting at the Connecticut school, folks from both sides of the aisle were trying to score political points.
What's wrong with people? Are they that overtaken by their ideology that they lose all decency?

What are you talking about? Deflection or what.
Eleven people lost their life today and YOU try to make political hay. FYI, I just happened to be a gun owner. Go ahead and search my posts, you'll never find any anti-gun posts.
And deltex1, I could less if the shooters were fucking purple.
If a decent human being is offended by you two losers, it's because of your total insensitivity to just what happened is a disgrace to mankind.

Why are you LYING?

as usual?

now, this is serious. It's is somebody's lives.

Typically, when there is the killing of multiple persons and the killer is killed, typically,the killer is included in the total death toll. Thusly, I assumed that when it's been stated 12 were killed, that they were including the shooter, who was killed.
Now, lying? "As usual?
Care to point out where I have lied previously? Come on Vox, let's see you find any lie I have have posted on these boards. Folks who have read my posts for almost three years would be hard-pressed to call me a liar and that includes all sides of the aisle..
So, find one post,,any post. If you can't back up your claim, well then YOU are the liar. And I tell you what, if you do find any lie, I'll leave these boards forever. If you can't find any lie by me, YOU leave these boards forever. Deal?

Vox and I have settled out of court in a gracious manner.

Forum List

Back