Washington Navy Yard shooting - media hoax?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
The media must be putting us on. DC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, so it's not possible to have a shooting like this. No one would break the law to shoot people. That would mean that government regulations and gun laws don't work, and we all know that's not possible.

Watch this youtube video of MYSELF calling tino ALex Jones radio today, where I revealed incontrovertible evidence of a false flag:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL0LxwHmY-k&feature=youtu.be]Alex Jones: Timestamps on google search reveal manufactured news - Washington DC Navy Shooting - YouTube[/ame]

How could they know a man named Aaron Alexis was the shooter 12 hours ago, when the shooting didn't even happen yet!

The Progressive media f**ked up good. Look at the google searches, they say "12 hours ago"

Looks their propaganda artists didn't see that it said to post it during the PM, instead of the AM.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Aar...lexis+34+Texas&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

gfq8.png

Politicalizing a tragedy?
Real nice.:mad:

You mean like Katrina?

What are you talking about? Deflection or what.
Eleven people lost their life today and YOU try to make political hay. FYI, I just happened to be a gun owner. Go ahead and search my posts, you'll never find any anti-gun posts.
And deltex1, I could less if the shooters were fucking purple.
If a decent human being is offended by you two losers, it's because of your total insensitivity to just what happened is a disgrace to mankind.

You mean like Katrina?

Eleven people lost their life today and YOU try to make political hay. FYI, I just happened to be a gun owner. Go ahead and search my posts, you'll never find any anti-gun posts.
If a decent human being is offended by you two losers, it's because of your total insensitivity to just what happened is a disgrace to mankind.

If you're too upset about this and offended by discussing topical events, I'd suggest staying off message boards until you get a grip rather than trying to tell people on a message board they can't discuss national military related stories.

I have yet to hear the shooter is a black man.

Fox reported the gunman killed was black. Liberals are right, Fox are racists.

except there is weird thing - if you google the name - look at the time frame it comes in :eek:

OK, I see what you and 2nd are saying now. I'm not sure Google is that reliable a source though. Maybe the document was that old but it was changed. I'm not arguing you're wrong, just saying I don't know enough about it to say that the time stamp was that reliable for that particular use.

You mean like Katrina?

Why are you LYING?

as usual?

now, this is serious. It's is somebody's lives.

Fox reported the gunman killed was black. Liberals are right, Fox are racists.

except there is weird thing - if you google the name - look at the time frame it comes in :eek:

OK, I see what you and 2nd are saying now. I'm not sure Google is that reliable a source though. Maybe the document was that old but it was changed. I'm not arguing you're wrong, just saying I don't know enough about it to say that the time stamp was that reliable for that particular use.

I think it is a software glitch. But it was pretty amazing at first to see.

Not that we really know that is the shooter.

If you google the name and go to page 15 or 13 there are plenty of info form way before this - on different people with this name, but one can fish out pertinent info as well

The media must be putting us on. DC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, so it's not possible to have a shooting like this. No one would break the law to shoot people. That would mean that government regulations and gun laws don't work, and we all know that's not possible.

Obviously this situation never would have happened if there were MORE guns involved.

Solid logic. Stop trying to score points with this pathetic post, all you do is further prove the point that tighter gun control is needed, not the reverse which you think you're pointing out in your warped brain. Anyone who thanked your post is just as dumb as you are.

Obviously this situation never would have happened if there were MORE guns involved.

Solid logic. Stop trying to score points with this pathetic post, all you do is further prove the point that tighter gun control is needed, not the reverse which you think you're pointing out in your warped brain. Anyone who thanked your post is just as dumb as you are.

Fail

Fail

Says the convict who thanked the idiotic OP. Good for you.

Fail

Says the convict who thanked the idiotic OP. Good for you.

His title is misleading but the premise behind it is solid.

Did you know that what the shooter did was illegal? I'm thinking the gunman would have broken more laws. You're thinking maybe he breaks 3, 4 tops, but if he had to break 5 then he'd have passed? Maybe, but I think he would have gone ahead and broken another law. How is making it harder for his victims to have had a gun exactly going to make this less likely?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back