Washing Post: Why are REpublican and Democratic Leaders sacrifcing childen on camera?

Would you vote for any person who is known to sacrfice children ritually?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Bohemian Grove: Where the rich and powerful go to misbehave - WorldViews - The Washington Post

No, seriously, why do we vote for people who pass children through the fire to Molech?

And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

Full version:

Aborted Baby Cries Before Cremation

54,000,000 millions fetuses murdered since Roe v Wade, most of which are passed through the fire after being deposed of as "medical waste" to the incinerator!

tumblr_m9du1meFq51rx9lpwo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an interesting article from the Washington post. Not sure it shows anyone sacrificing children though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhc4ftZBW4]Danny Bonaduce meets John Conner (reloaded) - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Bohemian Grove: Where the rich and powerful go to misbehave - WorldViews - The Washington Post

No, seriously, why do we vote for people who pass children through the fire to Molech?

And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

Full version:

54,000,000 millions fetuses murdered since Roe v Wade, most of which are passed through the fire after being deposed of as "medical waste" to the incinerator!

So much for your short memory, The 2nd Amendment. Every time the Religious right encourages the Republican Party to define conception, the Democrats groundswell the lie that Republicans want to hurt women.

Actually, Republicans want to get the government out of the baby-killing business and leave the expense to private citizens who caused the baby. At that point, liberals are going ballistic.

We now do not have a Republican majority in the House and Senate to control spending in the nation. Instead of defining the beginning of human life at conception, those who believe in the dignity of life based on other scriptures than the one you brought forward with a different interpretation than its first meaning, get shouted down with one or another type of insult from those who think killing an unborn human being because it hasn't drawn a breath yet are really thinking of personal convenience instead of that human being's future, and they end it by lying to themselves, thoughts like "What difference does it make?"

IOW, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make her drink it.

We lose representation because people who hate pro-life voices spend as much money as they can mooch from George Soros et al for the cause of extinguishing America's future based on delaying maturity forever if need be.

I pray about this on a weekly basis, 2nd Amendment. That's all that is within my power.

So much for your short memory, The 2nd Amendment. Every time the Religious right encourages the Republican Party to define conception, the Democrats groundswell the lie that Republicans want to hurt women.

Actually, Republicans want to get the government out of the baby-killing business and leave the expense to private citizens who caused the baby. At that point, liberals are going ballistic.

We now do not have a Republican majority in the House and Senate to control spending in the nation. Instead of defining the beginning of human life at conception, those who believe in the dignity of life based on other scriptures than the one you brought forward with a different interpretation than its first meaning, get shouted down with one or another type of insult from those who think killing an unborn human being because it hasn't drawn a breath yet are really thinking of personal convenience instead of that human being's future, and they end it by lying to themselves, thoughts like "What difference does it make?"

We lose representation because people who hate pro-life voices spend as much money as they can mooch from George Soros et al for the cause of extinguishing America's future based on delaying maturity forever if need be.

I pray about this on a weekly basis, 2nd Amendment. That's all that is within my power.

I appreciate your response, but I believe that you are mistaken to believe that the Republican Leadership would do better.

I sympathize and connect with Republicans in general, but you must realize that their leadership is equally as corrupt and duplicitous as the Democratic Leadership (and most people who claim to be Democrats, because they actually admit that emotions are the base of their arguments, instead of logic).

2 hours of videos?

Are you fucking nuts?

So you're not denying that George Bush and John Kerry had partaken in a ritual that culminates in sacrificing a child?
Point taken......

You are fucking nuts

Why is it that reporting the REAL news is nuts, but the people who are exposed in their evil deeds are not considered nuts?

For instance, Edward Snowden informs and reports to the People that their Government has become destructive of those ends for which it was designed, to protect our Natural Rights.

Yet instead of our Government being called extremists and dangerous for usurping the People, making themselves Public Masters and us servants, annihilating our Sovereignty as protected by the Ninth Amendment, it is Edward Snowden who is considered an extremist, dangerous and treasonous, for he has defied the Kings, who shall not be questioned.

Last edited:
So you're not denying that George Bush and John Kerry had partaken in a ritual that culminates in sacrificing a child?
Point taken......

You are fucking nuts

Why is it that reporting the REAL news is nuts, but the people who are exposed in their evil deeds are not considered nuts?

For instance, Edward Snowden informs and reports to the People that their Government has become destructive of those ends for which it was designed, to protect our Natural Rights.

Yet instead of our Government being called extremists and dangerous for usurping the People, making themselves Public Masters and us servants, annihilating our Sovereignty as protected by the Ninth Amendment, it is Edward Snowden who is considered an extremist, dangerous and treasonous, for he has defied the Kings, who shall not be questioned.

Snowden is a traitor

The fact that he chose to hide in Russia supports the accusation

Full version:

Someone needs to get laid big time.
If your divorced I can easily see why from your posts.

You should get a clue to Hebrew theology and the meanings of the quote and how the Israelites were doing human sacrifices, not of just babies but of adults also. Yet God commands are unclear at best, taking into account how he sacrificed his own child also.

Someone needs to get laid big time.
If you divorced I can easily see why from your posts.

Is there a reason you Satanists attack the messenger? Either you take pride in these acts, or you are repulsed to them. So far, it appears that approve of the sacrifice of children, 43,000,000 to date since Roe v Wade.

How many before Roe vs Wade? Come on smartass, I know your can throw another tantrum when post the numbers.
if I am a Satanist you are a phalanx penis.

Forum List

Back