"Thou shalt not pass thy seed through the fire to Molech" :: UK aborted used for HEAT

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The commie health minister called it "unacceptable." What a fucking understatement. It's demonic, grotesque and hideous. Put them all to death.

Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals - Telegraph

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...e-incinerated-and-used-to-heat-u-k-hospitals/

Is there no limit to the evil that is the "progressive" mindset? I'm a grown man. It takes a lot to rattle me. But I'm sitting here right now at home, feeling hopeless and drained of energy, because I know that this will also become the norm in the United States, based on the federal Pepsi-Co SEC rulings. This is so so SO wrong.... and the worst part is, the left have zero problem with it.

Both the Torah and the Bible warn against this multiple times:

Leviticus 18 KJV
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech

Leviticus 20:
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. 3And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. 4And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: 5Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.

We should enact the death penalty for anyone who uses aborted children for any such practice.

1371840867ab4222_l.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back