Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for the record-----THE WAR has not yet started. Remember junior high school?----
we got taught that WORLD WAR I started with the assassination of some guy
we did not know---from some mythological place-----Archduke Franz Ferdinand—heir to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, got shot. There was a world wide
POLARIZATION (in junior high we called that 'picking sides') The real
topic of the day is not islamophobia-----it is polarization ----or "picking sides"
I've picked a side.............AMERICA...................not the Radical Islamic side.........others like the Muzzie apologist on this thread have chosen the other side.........That is her problem.........Not mine.

Had we fought this like a War after 911 it would have been over in less than a year...........Now after 18 years we are still there...............When will we ever learn not to listen to BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS..............PC War.......pffft...........

They are a disgrace.

sheeeesh eagle-----keep in mind------Japanese immigrants accepted the DEFANGING OF THEIR RELIGION. Rosie's position----HOW TO DEFANG
ISLAM? (probably PM Modi's position too)
Not that simple..............we don't know which ones coming here are Defanged.............

for the record-----THE WAR has not yet started. Remember junior high school?----
we did not know---from some mythological place-----Archduke Franz Ferdinand—heir to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, got shot. There was a world wide
topic of the day is not islamophobia-----it is polarization ----or "picking sides"
I've picked a side.............AMERICA...................not the Radical Islamic side.........others like the Muzzie apologist on this thread have chosen the other side.........That is her problem.........Not mine.

Had we fought this like a War after 911 it would have been over in less than a year...........Now after 18 years we are still there...............When will we ever learn not to listen to BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS..............PC War.......pffft...........

They are a disgrace.

sheeeesh eagle-----keep in mind------Japanese immigrants accepted the DEFANGING OF THEIR RELIGION. Rosie's position----HOW TO DEFANG
Not that simple..............we don't know which ones coming here are Defanged.............

It was not that simple back then either

more from rosie the RIVETING poster-------sadly it's going to get worse-------when the
side picking becomes A FACT OF WAR ------
Explain that a little better please.

I have a sense that there will be a big war -----and the US will have no
choice but to be involved. There is, very likely, to be an "Islamic side"
It has always been a question of will this happen but when.........We've known this since I served over there and before............

We should have been allowed to crush it back then in it's infancy..............We weren't allowed........and are now paying a price for it today................

They are a disgrace.

It was not that simple back then either
War is never simple................why the old TOTAL WAR just crushed the entire enemy and the countries that supported it......I'm sure there were some very good people in Japan and Germany.........we killed them just the same to Win the War.....................We now play policemen at War.............fight on the enemies terms............and that is not how to win a war.

Why we are stuck there.

They are a disgrace.
My own side would be with Western style civilization in general. I am just as concerned for the fate of the UK, France or Sweden as I am the U.S., especially as the destruction of their cultures is further along.

They are a disgrace.
My own side would be with Western style civilization in general. I am just as concerned for the fate of the UK, France or Sweden as I am the U.S., especially as the destruction of their cultures is further along.

The destruction of Europe is engaging with the fools who govern us. it's screwed up, the French have not woken up yet ... they're soft, I'm surrounded by Templars in my little village, and we still resist the invader, If I can say.:thup:

100_0637.JPG

You are comple
Blah blah blah................We don't know which ones are going to the dark side of Islam..........so we simply don't need them for the security of this nation..............In most of the middle east their ways are NOT COMPATIBLE TO OUR CULTURE. In those countries RELIGION RULES the Nation...............There is no separation of Church and state there ONLY THEOLOGY.

Their culture is not a good match for our culture and way of life.............Europe is experiencing it now for letting so many in and are now wanting to throw many out..............Because they realize it was a mistake and we don't need to make that same mistake.

We are at war with Radical Islam............we don't need to let them in not knowing who the hell they really are...........We don't need them.
Many leftists do not care about September 11, 2001 as long as it does not affect them. they are the worst kind of person no compassion for the victims, they always tell us the same thing, they always find excuses, they are "people" who have no soul like the terrorists.

You are completely wrong. And, not to be insulting, you are not American. If you say things like that, you are ignorant of our people and trying to politicize the biggest tragedy to hit our country since the Great Depression. We came together on 911, left, right, up, down, everyone. We didn’t care who we were standing next to, we were and we ARE all Americans. We supported going into Afghanistan and rooting out the strongholds of those who did it and those who protected them, left and right together. Americans together, black, white, old, young, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Athiest, all of us American together. I remember watching with horror the collapse of the towers, the sense that it it couldn’t be real, people running, people jumping, the horrific death toll.

You have no idea, you just hate, if you attempt to politicize 911.
But yes, I hate terrorists, so what? it's normal at the end.:eek:
3000 Americans died on 911..................Brought to us by the Religion of Peace...............and a stack of dead bodies................

They have perpetuated attacks against any they consider infidels forever quite Frankly.............They have been pushing their religion by the sword since Mohamed............

Politicize 911..................LOL..........

They hit us and we were FING PISSED THE HELL OFF.................we are still there because we POLITICIZED WAR..................tried to turn the Greatest fighting force in history into policemen on the battlefield............You WIN WARS by being BRUTAL................Had we been Brutal this War would have been over in 6 months...................

You don't fight on their terms..............you Stomp them into the ground and then leave.............You don't rebuild them.............and you don't care about Collateral damage..................Of course you will say crimes against humanity............Baloney.............you go to War you either kill the enemy or BREAK THEM................That is how you win it.

Most of the people WHINING about it probably have never even been over there..................Are you getting NOSE BLEEDS FROM THE CHEAP SEATS.......................imagine that.

As an American .................you keep right on speaking your mind here Dalia...................most of us don't give a rip here what the left thinks anymore.
Thank you, that's what I do, I say what I think but I take my time also to answer well and not to make too much error in my explanations, my thread aims that since September 11, 2001 there had more anti muslim what is normal, it is they who attacked us that I know? and there is no excuse for what happened even if some member downplayed September 11th, it's unforgivable, Muslims are collateral victims of what happened, and it's not is not our problem.
Yes. It is our problem if we are the ones encouraging hatred, intolerance, or violence against them.

Who pushed for Sharia law?
They have demanded and have Sharia Law in Europe and the UK..............and they are trying here...........They have Sharia Courts in those countries over there......................They will do it here or try to do it here......unless you live under a rock.

Of course now the conversation will shift to the Sharia is only really marriage councilling......lol
Catholics, Mormons and Jews have their own religious “courts” for strictly civil matters and they are voluntarily entered in to. Are you saying these should not be allowed?
Blah blah blah..............LOOK AT WHAT CHRISTIANS ARE DOING..............

Get back to me when you see them chopping heads off people and putting those heads on PIKES..............

BLAH BLAH BLAH...............
Such drama.

Did you hear about all decapitations in Mexico? Guess not.
You mean the drug War south of our borders that have killed more people than the War in Syria............imagine that..............and the left here want open borders............imagine that.............

You are terrorist apologist..............they breed terrorist in the Middle East...........you ignoring it doesn't change a dang thing.............They have always been that way.....when they are not killing each other off.........

You don't speak for Americans..........You only speak for yourself...........after 911 we wanted to beat them into the ground like a tent stake..............
Are you so arrogant you think YOU speak for all Americans?

Your hatred of all Muslims is no different then that of any other bigot.

You are comple
Many leftists do not care about September 11, 2001 as long as it does not affect them. they are the worst kind of person no compassion for the victims, they always tell us the same thing, they always find excuses, they are "people" who have no soul like the terrorists.

You are completely wrong. And, not to be insulting, you are not American. If you say things like that, you are ignorant of our people and trying to politicize the biggest tragedy to hit our country since the Great Depression. We came together on 911, left, right, up, down, everyone. We didn’t care who we were standing next to, we were and we ARE all Americans. We supported going into Afghanistan and rooting out the strongholds of those who did it and those who protected them, left and right together. Americans together, black, white, old, young, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Athiest, all of us American together. I remember watching with horror the collapse of the towers, the sense that it it couldn’t be real, people running, people jumping, the horrific death toll.

3000 Americans died on 911..................Brought to us by the Religion of Peace...............and a stack of dead bodies................

They have perpetuated attacks against any they consider infidels forever quite Frankly.............They have been pushing their religion by the sword since Mohamed............

They hit us and we were FING PISSED THE HELL OFF.................we are still there because we POLITICIZED WAR..................tried to turn the Greatest fighting force in history into policemen on the battlefield............You WIN WARS by being BRUTAL................Had we been Brutal this War would have been over in 6 months...................

You don't fight on their terms..............you Stomp them into the ground and then leave.............You don't rebuild them.............and you don't care about Collateral damage..................Of course you will say crimes against humanity............Baloney.............you go to War you either kill the enemy or BREAK THEM................That is how you win it.

Most of the people WHINING about it probably have never even been over there..................Are you getting NOSE BLEEDS FROM THE CHEAP SEATS.......................imagine that.

As an American .................you keep right on speaking your mind here Dalia...................most of us don't give a rip here what the left thinks anymore.
Thank you, that's what I do, I say what I think but I take my time also to answer well and not to make too much error in my explanations, my thread aims that since September 11, 2001 there had more anti muslim what is normal, it is they who attacked us that I know? and there is no excuse for what happened even if some member downplayed September 11th, it's unforgivable, Muslims are collateral victims of what happened, and it's not is not our problem.
Yes. It is our problem if we are the ones encouraging hatred, intolerance, or violence against them.
I do not see anyone doing that except China.

You are comple

I do not see anyone doing that except China.
Myanmar.

This thread.

The supporters of those who gunned down 50 people in a New Zealand mosque.

Fortunately our Constitution places limits on this.

there are supporters of the person who gunned down 50 people in a New Zealand
Mosque? where? Are they engaged in demonstrations? Are the relatiives of the shooter being PAID? How many mosques have been shot up by non-muslims since? It is certainly not a fad in my city. There were millions of supporters of the magnificent 19 who murdered americans on 9-11-01. What about Myanmar? The people of that Buddhist country do not want illegal
migration from Bangladesh. If the MAJORITY of the people of Myanamar VOTE to
render islam an ILLEGAL RELIGION-----is that bigotry? Buddhism is an ILLEGAL
RELIGION IN Maldves. Is it somehow NOT BIGOTRY?

They have demanded and have Sharia Law in Europe and the UK..............and they are trying here...........They have Sharia Courts in those countries over there......................They will do it here or try to do it here......unless you live under a rock.

Of course now the conversation will shift to the Sharia is only really marriage councilling......lol
Catholics, Mormons and Jews have their own religious “courts” for strictly civil matters and they are voluntarily entered in to. Are you saying these should not be allowed?

Get back to me when you see them chopping heads off people and putting those heads on PIKES..............

Such drama.

You mean the drug War south of our borders that have killed more people than the War in Syria............imagine that..............and the left here want open borders............imagine that.............

You are terrorist apologist..............they breed terrorist in the Middle East...........you ignoring it doesn't change a dang thing.............They have always been that way.....when they are not killing each other off.........

You don't speak for Americans..........You only speak for yourself...........after 911 we wanted to beat them into the ground like a tent stake..............

where do you see "hatred for all muslims" ??

Such drama.

You are a terrorist apologist................enough said............your typical name calling from the left means nothing to me..........The Dark Side of Islam is attacking Western cultures and have been doing so a long time.

Let them start putting their radical elements in jail if they want any respect from me.............And stay in their own country because we don't need it here.

When they get out of the dark ages get back to me.

Such drama.

She makes it up in her head..................like always..............

getting back to the OP and the recent CLAIMS. Can someone tell me just what
civil rights are denied muslims in the USA?

getting back to the OP and the recent CLAIMS. Can someone tell me just what
civil rights are denied muslims in the USA?
None .............we are a nation of laws............and criminals are put in jail here.............

Over in the Middle East............not so much.

Such drama.

You are a terrorist apologist................enough said............your typical name calling from the left means nothing to me..........The Dark Side of Islam is attacking Western cultures and have been doing so a long time.

Let them start putting their radical elements in jail if they want any respect from me.............And stay in their own country because we don't need it here.

When they get out of the dark ages get back to me.
There are are many Muslim American citizens. This IS their country.

If you don’t like name calling don’t engage in it. Novel idea eh?

Such drama.

In anything you post about Muslims.

Forum List

Back