Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are comple
Blah blah blah................We don't know which ones are going to the dark side of Islam..........so we simply don't need them for the security of this nation..............In most of the middle east their ways are NOT COMPATIBLE TO OUR CULTURE. In those countries RELIGION RULES the Nation...............There is no separation of Church and state there ONLY THEOLOGY.

Their culture is not a good match for our culture and way of life.............Europe is experiencing it now for letting so many in and are now wanting to throw many out..............Because they realize it was a mistake and we don't need to make that same mistake.

We are at war with Radical Islam............we don't need to let them in not knowing who the hell they really are...........We don't need them.
Many leftists do not care about September 11, 2001 as long as it does not affect them. they are the worst kind of person no compassion for the victims, they always tell us the same thing, they always find excuses, they are "people" who have no soul like the terrorists.

You are completely wrong. And, not to be insulting, you are not American. If you say things like that, you are ignorant of our people and trying to politicize the biggest tragedy to hit our country since the Great Depression. We came together on 911, left, right, up, down, everyone. We didn’t care who we were standing next to, we were and we ARE all Americans. We supported going into Afghanistan and rooting out the strongholds of those who did it and those who protected them, left and right together. Americans together, black, white, old, young, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Athiest, all of us American together. I remember watching with horror the collapse of the towers, the sense that it it couldn’t be real, people running, people jumping, the horrific death toll.

You have no idea, you just hate, if you attempt to politicize 911.
You are insulting for someone who is a moderator, Yes, I am not American but I have the right to express myself as much as you and your role is to moderate and not to look for a battre with the members.

You are comple
Blah blah blah................We don't know which ones are going to the dark side of Islam..........so we simply don't need them for the security of this nation..............In most of the middle east their ways are NOT COMPATIBLE TO OUR CULTURE. In those countries RELIGION RULES the Nation...............There is no separation of Church and state there ONLY THEOLOGY.

Their culture is not a good match for our culture and way of life.............Europe is experiencing it now for letting so many in and are now wanting to throw many out..............Because they realize it was a mistake and we don't need to make that same mistake.

We are at war with Radical Islam............we don't need to let them in not knowing who the hell they really are...........We don't need them.
Many leftists do not care about September 11, 2001 as long as it does not affect them. they are the worst kind of person no compassion for the victims, they always tell us the same thing, they always find excuses, they are "people" who have no soul like the terrorists.

You are completely wrong. And, not to be insulting, you are not American. If you say things like that, you are ignorant of our people and trying to politicize the biggest tragedy to hit our country since the Great Depression. We came together on 911, left, right, up, down, everyone. We didn’t care who we were standing next to, we were and we ARE all Americans. We supported going into Afghanistan and rooting out the strongholds of those who did it and those who protected them, left and right together. Americans together, black, white, old, young, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Athiest, all of us American together. I remember watching with horror the collapse of the towers, the sense that it it couldn’t be real, people running, people jumping, the horrific death toll.

But yes, I hate terrorists, so what? it's normal at the end.:eek:

You are comple

We all hate terrorists, regardless of what their background is. Is that so that so hard to undetstand?

You are comple

3000 Americans died on 911..................Brought to us by the Religion of Peace...............and a stack of dead bodies................

They have perpetuated attacks against any they consider infidels forever quite Frankly.............They have been pushing their religion by the sword since Mohamed............

Politicize 911..................LOL..........

They hit us and we were FING PISSED THE HELL OFF.................we are still there because we POLITICIZED WAR..................tried to turn the Greatest fighting force in history into policemen on the battlefield............You WIN WARS by being BRUTAL................Had we been Brutal this War would have been over in 6 months...................

You don't fight on their terms..............you Stomp them into the ground and then leave.............You don't rebuild them.............and you don't care about Collateral damage..................Of course you will say crimes against humanity............Baloney.............you go to War you either kill the enemy or BREAK THEM................That is how you win it.

Most of the people WHINING about it probably have never even been over there..................Are you getting NOSE BLEEDS FROM THE CHEAP SEATS.......................imagine that.

As an American .................you keep right on speaking your mind here Dalia...................most of us don't give a rip here what the left thinks anymore.

The Greatest Generation KNEW HOW TO WIN A WAR...........................My Father and Father N law..............until the dang PC liberal BS corrupted our country......................Time we put them to the curb and fight to win again..........Then I guarantee you the dang terrorist and the countries that support them will be begging UNCLE SAM..................

liberals don't like say, the ten commandments in stone next door to the capital or a judicial building. Separation of church and state...but, fight for say, Muslims and push Sharia law? I am a Liberal, and it isn't about being a contrarian anarchist. Little more to it.
liberals don't like say, the ten commandments in stone next door to the capital or a judicial building. Separation of church and state...but, fight for say, Muslims and push Sharia law? I am a Liberal, and it isn't about being a contrarian anarchist. Little more to it.
What liberals fights to push for Sharia law?
Hmm. Really. Depends on the political wind, like gay marriage. Obama was against it... until he was for it. Totally liberal, whatever it takes to get elected. They are like bloody Robespierre, opportunists and exploitist. They don't about anything but themselves or whatever it takes to survive .
Who pushed for Sharia law?
They have demanded and have Sharia Law in Europe and the UK..............and they are trying here...........They have Sharia Courts in those countries over there......................They will do it here or try to do it here......unless you live under a rock.

Of course now the conversation will shift to the Sharia is only really marriage councilling......lol
Catholics, Mormons and Jews have their own religious “courts” for strictly civil matters and they are voluntarily entered in to. Are you saying these should not be allowed?
Blah blah blah..............LOOK AT WHAT CHRISTIANS ARE DOING..............

Get back to me when you see them chopping heads off people and putting those heads on PIKES..............

BLAH BLAH BLAH...............

What liberals fights to push for Sharia law?
Hmm. Really. Depends on the political wind, like gay marriage. Obama was against it... until he was for it. Totally liberal, whatever it takes to get elected. They are like bloody Robespierre, opportunists and exploitist. They don't about anything but themselves or whatever it takes to survive .
They have demanded and have Sharia Law in Europe and the UK..............and they are trying here...........They have Sharia Courts in those countries over there......................They will do it here or try to do it here......unless you live under a rock.

Of course now the conversation will shift to the Sharia is only really marriage councilling......lol
Catholics, Mormons and Jews have their own religious “courts” for strictly civil matters and they are voluntarily entered in to. Are you saying these should not be allowed?

Get back to me when you see them chopping heads off people and putting those heads on PIKES..............

Such drama.

Did you hear about all decapitations in Mexico? Guess not.

You are comple

3000 Americans died on 911..................Brought to us by the Religion of Peace...............and a stack of dead bodies................

They have perpetuated attacks against any they consider infidels forever quite Frankly.............They have been pushing their religion by the sword since Mohamed............

Politicize 911..................LOL..........

They hit us and we were FING PISSED THE HELL OFF.................we are still there because we POLITICIZED WAR..................tried to turn the Greatest fighting force in history into policemen on the battlefield............You WIN WARS by being BRUTAL................Had we been Brutal this War would have been over in 6 months...................

You don't fight on their terms..............you Stomp them into the ground and then leave.............You don't rebuild them.............and you don't care about Collateral damage..................Of course you will say crimes against humanity............Baloney.............you go to War you either kill the enemy or BREAK THEM................That is how you win it.

Most of the people WHINING about it probably have never even been over there..................Are you getting NOSE BLEEDS FROM THE CHEAP SEATS.......................imagine that.

As an American .................you keep right on speaking your mind here Dalia...................most of us don't give a rip here what the left thinks anymore.
Thank you, that's what I do, I say what I think but I take my time also to answer well and not to make too much error in my explanations, my thread aims that since September 11, 2001 there had more anti muslim what is normal, it is they who attacked us that I know? and there is no excuse for what happened even if some member downplayed September 11th, it's unforgivable, Muslims are collateral victims of what happened, and it's not is not our problem.

Such drama.

Did you hear about all decapitations in Mexico? Guess not.
You mean the drug War south of our borders that have killed more people than the War in Syria............imagine that..............and the left here want open borders............imagine that.............

You are terrorist apologist..............they breed terrorist in the Middle East...........you ignoring it doesn't change a dang thing.............They have always been that way.....when they are not killing each other off.........

You don't speak for Americans..........You only speak for yourself...........after 911 we wanted to beat them into the ground like a tent stake..............

Lk,.m
You are a lying piece of utter filth.

You are intentionally portraying my words as indicating something they did not say because you are pure excrement.

Any honest person can see what I actually wrote, you bullying Islamist slug.

As to your ridiculously idiotic sophistry, Judaism is not a supremacist ideolohy, Jews are not trying to increase their ranks, Judaism has not spread by the sword, Judaism does not have a central figure who was a mass murdering serial rapists who they revere as perfect and Jews have no history of indulging in massive and widespread rape of children or mass murder of innocent people.

You are beneath contempt.

I quoted your exact words. If they are poorly worded in such a way as to invite misinterpretation, then clarify. I have given you ample opportunity to do so.

And by the way, the irony is lost on you isn’t it? The many times you accuse others here of saying things they did say? And now you are having a meltdown when you feel it is done to you?

Clearly your hatred is so extreme, you are incapable of recognizing trends in history (hell, I did a research paper on East European immigrants and American attitudes). The parallels are there. What you are accusing Muslims, as an entire group, of doing is almost word for word what accused Jewish immigrants of...rape, communism, lack of assimilation, subversive ideologies...

History repeats itself thanks to the mindless parroting of people like you multiplied by millions.
Nobody else is intentionally misinterpreting my words, Islamist filth.

Only you.
I notice she's derailing the thread and making the thread about you.
She derails EVERY thread about Islam.
One cannot talk about what Islam IS without her indulging in these dishonest ruses of hers.All this maniacal frothing of hers over the fact I said I prefer to discuss Islam as an ideology is just part of her Islamist agenda.

It's all about trying to portray any opposition to a Supremacist ideology as some sort of blind bigotry. She indulges in this agitprop quite knowingly and intentionally hoping to prevent any honest discussion about Islam .
It is already here. What are going to do?

Categorize it the way you categorize the KKK, and treat them as such. Remember: The KKK also calls itself a religious organization, sort of. They burn crosses and have services and pray at their services. Well, just like the KKK, Islam is a combo political/religious ideology of hate and conquest and oppression. Treat them the same way.

One would think that they would be the natural enemy of Liberals, the way they cover up women and treat them us second class and all that.

So the KKK are Christian (they are Christian nationalists along with white nationalists).

Should we treat all Christians like the KKK then since you seem to think we should treat all Muslins like the KKK?

It is funny...the Muslims I know don’t treat their women second class. One husband and wife team are both professors. Their daughter is in medical school. They don’t wear burkas. Maybe you need to actually meet some Muslim families.

so true----you give support to the guy who said muslims are not a people----the
ISSUE IS THE IDEOLGY. It was the Japanese who attacked the USA starting
world war II------ALSO BECAUSE OF AN IDEOLOGY which-----as it turns out was
SHINTOISM.---------believe it or not----FIGHTING AND KILLING FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPEROR "GoD" was a motivation for Japanese barbarity.
Is "Shintos" a "people" ? well---sorta ---it is the religion of Japan. The really
interesting phenomenon regarding Shintoism post world war II was IT GOT
DEFANGED. Its nationalist supremacism was obliterated---how? The big
contribution to ending Shinto national Supremacism -----the emperor got
UN-DIVINED. It was a concerted effort to re-educate a whole country of millions
of people-------and over there it worked. Shintoism still exists---but DEFANGED

The Greatest Generation KNEW HOW TO WIN A WAR...........................My Father and Father N law..............until the dang PC liberal BS corrupted our country......................Time we put them to the curb and fight to win again..........Then I guarantee you the dang terrorist and the countries that support them will be begging UNCLE SAM..................

The leftists are all peace and love in power, they are all soft, that's why people get slaughtered, they want open borders, they defend migrants especially here in Europe and women are raped and killed . and in addition they are not armed to defend against this monsters in Freedom.

getting back to the OP-------I is old-------I remember 1955. (the Yankees played the Dodgers in the world series in Yankee stadium)------back then WHO HEARD OF
MUSLIMS ? -------even when there were lots of muslim immigrants there (circa
1970) most people had no idea WAT-DA-FLUCK is "muslim". There were
Hindu and Sikh immigrants too------ALL THE SAME!!!! I remember 1970 even better than 1955. 9-11-01 put "islam on the map" in the USA. Keep in mind,
a few years ago some jerk in Arizona killed a Sikh because his turban looked
"Islamic" to him. That's how I remember the mindset of USA AMERICANS
back in 1970 -------muslims were not hated----just weird---like Hindus and Sikhs.

Lk,.m
I quoted your exact words. If they are poorly worded in such a way as to invite misinterpretation, then clarify. I have given you ample opportunity to do so.

And by the way, the irony is lost on you isn’t it? The many times you accuse others here of saying things they did say? And now you are having a meltdown when you feel it is done to you?

Clearly your hatred is so extreme, you are incapable of recognizing trends in history (hell, I did a research paper on East European immigrants and American attitudes). The parallels are there. What you are accusing Muslims, as an entire group, of doing is almost word for word what accused Jewish immigrants of...rape, communism, lack of assimilation, subversive ideologies...

History repeats itself thanks to the mindless parroting of people like you multiplied by millions.
Nobody else is intentionally misinterpreting my words, Islamist filth.

Only you.
I notice she's derailing the thread and making the thread about you.
She derails EVERY thread about Islam.
One cannot talk about what Islam IS without her indulging in these dishonest ruses of hers.All this maniacal frothing of hers over the fact I said I prefer to discuss Islam as an ideology is just part of her Islamist agenda.

It's all about trying to portray any opposition to a Supremacist ideology as some sort of blind bigotry. She indulges in this agitprop quite knowingly and intentionally hoping to prevent any honest discussion about Islam .
It is already here. What are going to do?

Categorize it the way you categorize the KKK, and treat them as such. Remember: The KKK also calls itself a religious organization, sort of. They burn crosses and have services and pray at their services. Well, just like the KKK, Islam is a combo political/religious ideology of hate and conquest and oppression. Treat them the same way.

One would think that they would be the natural enemy of Liberals, the way they cover up women and treat them us second class and all that.

So the KKK are Christian (they are Christian nationalists along with white nationalists).

Should we treat all Christians like the KKK then since you seem to think we should treat all Muslins like the KKK?

It is funny...the Muslims I know don’t treat their women second class. One husband and wife team are both professors. Their daughter is in medical school. They don’t wear burkas. Maybe you need to actually meet some Muslim families.

so true----you give support to the guy who said muslims are not a people----the
ISSUE IS THE IDEOLGY. It was the Japanese who attacked the USA starting
world war II------ALSO BECAUSE OF AN IDEOLOGY which-----as it turns out was
SHINTOISM.---------believe it or not----FIGHTING AND KILLING FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPEROR "GoD" was a motivation for Japanese barbarity.
Is "Shintos" a "people" ? well---sorta ---it is the religion of Japan. The really
interesting phenomenon regarding Shintoism post world war II was IT GOT
DEFANGED. Its nationalist supremacism was obliterated---how? The big
contribution to ending Shinto national Supremacism -----the emperor got
UN-DIVINED. It was a concerted effort to re-educate a whole country of millions
of people-------and over there it worked. Shintoism still exists---but DEFANGED
And they were brutal during WWII ..........What they did in places like China was torture and killing on a unbelievable scale.............Having contests and bets on who could cut off the most heads during the War.......Torture and Starvation of prisoners........They deserved to be DEFANGED...............Japan is a better country for it.

The insane cult of Radical Islam is to prepare for the coming of the End of Mankind...........they believe they are the chosen ones............the army of the faithful to bring about the End of Times.............They are a CULT.

for the record-----THE WAR has not yet started. Remember junior high school?----
we got taught that WORLD WAR I started with the assassination of some guy
we did not know---from some mythological place-----Archduke Franz Ferdinand—heir to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, got shot. There was a world wide
POLARIZATION (in junior high we called that 'picking sides') The real
topic of the day is not islamophobia-----it is polarization ----or "picking sides"

for the record-----THE WAR has not yet started. Remember junior high school?----
we did not know---from some mythological place-----Archduke Franz Ferdinand—heir to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, got shot. There was a world wide
topic of the day is not islamophobia-----it is polarization ----or "picking sides"
I've picked a side.............AMERICA...................not the Radical Islamic side.........others like the Muzzie apologist on this thread have chosen the other side.........That is her problem.........Not mine.

Had we fought this like a War after 911 it would have been over in less than a year...........Now after 18 years we are still there...............When will we ever learn not to listen to BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS..............PC War.......pffft...........

They are a disgrace.

more from rosie the RIVETING poster-------sadly it's going to get worse-------when the
side picking becomes A FACT OF WAR ------

I've picked a side.............AMERICA...................not the Radical Islamic side.........others like the Muzzie apologist on this thread have chosen the other side.........That is her problem.........Not mine.

Had we fought this like a War after 911 it would have been over in less than a year...........Now after 18 years we are still there...............When will we ever learn not to listen to BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS..............PC War.......pffft...........

They are a disgrace.

sheeeesh eagle-----keep in mind------Japanese immigrants accepted the DEFANGING OF THEIR RELIGION. Rosie's position----HOW TO DEFANG
ISLAM? (probably PM Modi's position too)

Forum List

Back