Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dJuRsjb.jpg

What Muslim said he would change the Constitution?

I am a liberal, but these assholes are just shithead contrarian anarchists. I am almost at my limit here, they need to be outlawed or constrained. Whatever these assholes are, they don't speak for us democrat liberals, I don't know what the hell they really are...
These are just disgruntled wastes of human DNA who see themselves as worthless and so strike out against their entire culture in a nihilistic rage, seeking its destruction.

liberals don't like say, the ten commandments carved in stone next door to the capital or a judicial building. Separation of church and state...but, fight for say, Muslims and push Sharia law? I am a Liberal, and it isn't about being a contrarian anarchist. Little more to it.

liberals don't like say, the ten commandments in stone next door to the capital or a judicial building. Separation of church and state...but, fight for say, Muslims and push Sharia law? I am a Liberal, and it isn't about being a contrarian anarchist. Little more to it.
What liberals fights to push for Sharia law?

liberals don't like say, the ten commandments in stone next door to the capital or a judicial building. Separation of church and state...but, fight for say, Muslims and push Sharia law? I am a Liberal, and it isn't about being a contrarian anarchist. Little more to it.
Hmm. Really. Depends on the political wind, like gay marriage. Obama was against it... until he was for it. Totally liberal, whatever it takes to get elected.

Hmm. Really. Depends on the political wind, like gay marriage. Obama was against it... until he was for it. Totally liberal, whatever it takes to get elected. They are like bloody Robespierre, opportunists and exploitist. They don't about anything but themselves or whatever it takes to survive .

Hmm. Really. Depends on the political wind, like gay marriage. Obama was against it... until he was for it. Totally liberal, whatever it takes to get elected. They are like bloody Robespierre, opportunists and exploitist. They don't about anything but themselves or whatever it takes to survive .

Who pushed for Sharia law?

Blah blah blah................We don't know which ones are going to the dark side of Islam..........so we simply don't need them for the security of this nation..............In most of the middle east their ways are NOT COMPATIBLE TO OUR CULTURE. In those countries RELIGION RULES the Nation...............There is no separation of Church and state there ONLY THEOLOGY.

Their culture is not a good match for our culture and way of life.............Europe is experiencing it now for letting so many in and are now wanting to throw many out..............Because they realize it was a mistake and we don't need to make that same mistake.

We are at war with Radical Islam............we don't need to let them in not knowing who the hell they really are...........We don't need them.

Who pushed for Sharia law?
They have demanded and have Sharia Law in Europe and the UK..............and they are trying here...........They have Sharia Courts in those countries over there......................They will do it here or try to do it here......unless you live under a rock.

Of course now the conversation will shift to the Sharia is only really marriage councilling......lol
Catholics, Mormons and Jews have their own religious “courts” for strictly civil matters and they are voluntarily entered in to. Are you saying these should not be allowed?

Islam is not our friend, I know we are more likely to die from a car accident than Muslim terrorism. True. Or lighting or a shark attack. But never have Christians ,Jews or Buddhists ever crashed plane loads of innocent people into Mecca, either.

Back to the purpose of your thread, I dont hate Muslims as individuals, but the culture is foreign to us and not at all compatible. Much like liberalism.
I agree with you, this presenter's question was also as usual a cover for Muslims as if they were the victims. and I noticed in the documentary that he had a Muslim who laugh in the documentary during the attack on the towers.
We see them acting like this after an attack like after the fire of Notre-Dame in Paris.

View attachment 278626
Disgusting. We treat them well here and they enjoy these attacks!

Most are not sad about the behaviour of their "extremists". When will our people wake up? They will never assimilate as "Americans."
Death Angel, it is pretty Digusting for sure, All those who defend the terrorists were not in the planes or the towers, and the Pentagon to fight for their lives is easy to come and say that it's not so bad , and always minimize or guide the subject to something else when they do not have lived the horror.
They will never wake up leftist it's in their gene we can not do anything, they will always have excuses, maybe we should show them the real images of the victims to see their reaction? they did not see people burned with the skin melting in the alley of the world trade center, it's disgusting and disturbing when I read the posts of some members here at the forum.

Blah blah blah................We don't know which ones are going to the dark side of Islam..........so we simply don't need them for the security of this nation..............In most of the middle east their ways are NOT COMPATIBLE TO OUR CULTURE. In those countries RELIGION RULES the Nation...............There is no separation of Church and state there ONLY THEOLOGY.

Their culture is not a good match for our culture and way of life.............Europe is experiencing it now for letting so many in and are now wanting to throw many out..............Because they realize it was a mistake and we don't need to make that same mistake.

We are at war with Radical Islam............we don't need to let them in not knowing who the hell they really are...........We don't need them.
True, they are not compatible with us. and especially Muslim men treat women like cattle, they are filthy beings the same who massacred the Americans on September 11. In Europe and especially in Germany thanks to Merkel it's was ike opening the door to wolves to enter to the sheepfold several women were raped and killed by his animals in freedom.

Death Angel, it is pretty Digusting for sure, All those who defend the terrorists were not in the planes or the towers, and the Pentagon to fight for their lives is easy to come and say that it's not so bad , and always minimize or guide the subject to something else when they do not have lived the horror.
They will never wake up leftist it's in their gene we can not do anything, they will always have excuses, maybe we should show them the real images of the victims to see their reaction? they did not see people burned with the skin melting in the alley of the world trade center, it's disgusting and disturbing when I read the posts of some members here at the forum.
Is anyone actually defending the terrorists? I have seen no one do so.
You do not condemn them either, I do not feel great compassion for the victims coming from you, you seem more interested in deviate my thread than thsn bout the fact that Muslims have been singled out after 9/11 and I ask also it is justified or not.
I have condemned terrorists and pointed out repeatedly how Muslims have been demonized and attacked As an entire group, since 911. For example the shooting that killed 50 people. Where is your compassion for tbe victins? How is that not discussing your topic?

The attacking and scapegoating of innocent people IS NEVER. Justified. Do you think it is?
So do you agree that Muslims were targeted after September 11, 2001 and was it justified or not ?
And what does your question as to do with my thread? You do not have a word for the victims of September 11, 2001 ?
Every year, on the anniversary of 911, the Islamist is noticeably absent, which is unusual for an operative that spends so many countless hours here each day plying the creature's craft.
They remain in the shadows as when they prepare their attacks against westerners and when we see that there are people who protect them even if they say otherwise we are not idiots

Ok. No link then. You are just blowing hot air.

Some time back I recounted the story of my Mother-in-law who was saved
from the same fate now meted out to Yazidi girls in Iraq. As a Yemeni DHIMMI---
the death of her father when she was about eleven----rendered her subject to the
"dhimmi orphan law" of the vile stench of islam------she was SAVED at great
danger by an ASSISTED ESCAPE from that Islamic shit-hole from becoming the
sex slave of the local Imam pig-------by the daring efforts of a widower ---widower
by virtue of the rape murder of HIS WIFE ----by guess whom. (all legal under Islamic law)-----just like in SOMALIA-----the noble land that has produced the SOMALIANS from which ILHAN OMAR sprang. Remember Coyote----you accused me of "blowing hot air" then too. You did not repudiate that practice
either
Yet it's quick to condemn and falsely accuse Christian's as a group. It is such a hypocrite
As you do Muslims?

you got a LINK? just what have muslims been "FALSELY" accused of?

Everything.
For example, it is claimed that Israel needs our help because Muslims hate Jews.
That clearly is totally false, not only because Jews traditionally go to Muslims for defense, but that Muslims/Arab controlled Palestine and Jerusalem for thousands of years and did not harm Jews there then, when they easily could have.
Another example is that ISIS is blamed on Islam, while not a single Muslim cleric backs ISIS, and ISIS cremated that captured Jordanian pilot, which no Muslim would ever do.
Even the 9/11 attackers clearly were not religious at all, and spent way too much time drinking alcohol in bars.

The reality is that Islam uses the exact same Old Testament as Jews, and is just a slightly reformed version of Judaism.

Ok. No link then. You are just blowing hot air.

Some time back I recounted the story of my Mother-in-law who was saved
from the same fate now meted out to Yazidi girls in Iraq. As a Yemeni DHIMMI---
the death of her father when she was about eleven----rendered her subject to the
"dhimmi orphan law" of the vile stench of islam------she was SAVED at great
danger by an ASSISTED ESCAPE from that Islamic shit-hole from becoming the
sex slave of the local Imam pig-------by the daring efforts of a widower ---widower
by virtue of the rape murder of HIS WIFE ----by guess whom. (all legal under Islamic law)-----just like in SOMALIA-----the noble land that has produced the SOMALIANS from which ILHAN OMAR sprang. Remember Coyote----you accused me of "blowing hot air" then too. You did not repudiate that practice
either
Yet it's quick to condemn and falsely accuse Christian's as a group. It is such a hypocrite
As you do Muslims?

you got a LINK? just what have muslims been "FALSELY" accused of?

Everything.
For example, it is claimed that Israel needs our help because Muslims hate Jews.
That clearly is totally false, not only because Jews traditionally go to Muslims for defense, but that Muslims/Arab controlled Palestine and Jerusalem for thousands of years and did not harm Jews there then, when they easily could have.
Another example is that ISIS is blamed on Islam, while not a single Muslim cleric backs ISIS, and ISIS cremated that captured Jordanian pilot, which no Muslim would ever do.
Even the 9/11 attackers clearly were not religious at all, and spent way too much time drinking alcohol in bars.

The reality is that Islam uses the exact same Old Testament as Jews, and is just a slightly reformed version of Judaism.

Rigby----you know nothing at all about either history or Judaism or islam----leading me to suspect that you are a muslim. Feel free to ask questions. Khutbah
Jumaat "lessons" are not the way to go. (cyber buddies----help rigby---note---he actually believes that "muslims/arab controlled Palestine and Jerusalem for
thousands of years"...including its jewish populatons "for thousands of years"

The reason 9/11 happened was simple.

There were too many white ppl on that plane

If that plane was majority blk guys ? Those hijackers would have been destroyed (literally)

They didn't have guns. They had knives. And those white guys crapped themselves n died as cowards.

Hell I'll take it to the next level. Never mind blk men, if that plane was majority blk women, those hijackers would have been stomped. See whites are brave with an advantage (a gun, police) but when they have to show some balls ? They fall apart.

Many leftists do not care about September 11, 2001 as long as it does not affect them. they are the worst kind of person no compassion for the victims, they always tell us the same thing, they always find excuses, they are "people" who have no soul like the terrorists.

You are comple

Many leftists do not care about September 11, 2001 as long as it does not affect them. they are the worst kind of person no compassion for the victims, they always tell us the same thing, they always find excuses, they are "people" who have no soul like the terrorists.

You are completely wrong. And, not to be insulting, you are not American. If you say things like that, you are ignorant of our people and trying to politicize the biggest tragedy to hit our country since the Great Depression. We came together on 911, left, right, up, down, everyone. We didn’t care who we were standing next to, we were and we ARE all Americans. We supported going into Afghanistan and rooting out the strongholds of those who did it and those who protected them, left and right together. Americans together, black, white, old, young, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Athiest, all of us American together. I remember watching with horror the collapse of the towers, the sense that it it couldn’t be real, people running, people jumping, the horrific death toll.

You have no idea, you just hate, if you attempt to politicize 911.

Forum List

Back