• No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I ask this question after a documentary that I watch on September 11, 2001, and this question was asked by the presenter. Is it justified?

What do you think ? Give your vote and opinion.

A thought for all victims, families in this day than to change the world in 102 minutes.

160909203701-9-11-missing-flag-returned-feyerick-pkg-00002104-exlarge-169.jpg

I ask this question after a documentary that I watch on September 11, 2001, and this question was asked by the presenter. Is it justified?

A thought for all victims, families in this day than to change the world in 102 minutes.

A "foreigner" who still remembers what so many Americans have forgotten. Thank you Dalia.

Back to the purpose of your thread, I dont hate Muslims as individuals, but the culture is foreign to us and not at all compatible. Much like liberalism.

Yes. Unfortunately, they also gained more supporters as well. The U.S. no longer has the will to resist importing 5th columnists or deporting the known ones, as Thomas Jefferson and most of the Founders would have done, and did. We even have an entire economic and academic elite here that is actively and deliberately building up Red China at our expense, backed by both Parties' establishments, hence the full court press to smear Trump and get rid of him. France has seen this before as well, hence its number of Republics. Never thought the day would come when I missed De Gaulle as a leader in the Big Four, but now I do.

Last edited:

A "foreigner" who still remembers what so many Americans have forgotten. Thank you Dalia.
Thank you, I have not forgotten and it's true that some people seem to have forgotten they are becoming more superficial and insensitive, and forgets the pain of their own compatriot who lived the September 11, 2001 .
It is necessary to remember and not forget the victims, families, heroes.

Back to the purpose of your thread, I dont hate Muslims as individuals, but the culture is foreign to us and not at all compatible. Much like liberalism.
I agree with you, this presenter's question was also as usual a cover for Muslims as if they were the victims. and I noticed in the documentary that he had a Muslim who laugh in the documentary during the attack on the towers.
We see them acting like this after an attack like after the fire of Notre-Dame in Paris.

some laughing.jpg

I agree with you, this presenter's question was also as usual a cover for Muslims as if they were the victims. and I noticed in the documentary that he had a Muslim who laugh in the documentary during the attack on the towers.
We see them acting like this after an attack like after the fire of Notre-Dame in Paris.

View attachment 278626
Disgusting. We treat them well here and they enjoy these attacks!

Most are not sad about the behaviour of their "extremists". When will our people wake up? They will never assimilate as "Americans."

View attachment 278626
Disgusting. We treat them well here and they enjoy these attacks!

Most are not sad about the behaviour of their "extremists". When will our people wake up? They will never assimilate as "Americans."
Yes, in the documentary too, there are two angry people who say: we must go kick the ass of this bastards, do them the same thing, make war on them as they did to us.
Bush: Had said: You are with us or You are against us when talking about countries that harbor terrorists, he was criticized.
But he was right

View attachment 278626

Yes, they're disgusting and need to be sent back where they came from ASAP. France has suffered more than we have, though; they still have some fear of angering regular Americans here, but that is declining as Democrats rush to support their terrorism and hatred of this country.

View attachment 278626

Yes, they're disgusting and need to be sent back where they came from ASAP. France has suffered more than we have, though; they still have some fear of angering regular Americans here, but that is declining as Democrats rush to support their terrorism and hatred of this country.
Here in France the leftists and the clan of the government cover them as a mother convents her child. after all the attacks of 2015 and 2016 we had the same speech: do not be angry with those who are idolized, accept to live under terror. France is a shitty country.

View attachment 278626

Here in France the leftists and the clan of the government cover them as a mother convents her child. after all the attacks of 2015 and 2016 we had the same speech: do not be angry with those who are idolized, accept to live under terror. France is a shitty country.
"The Clan of the Government" I'm going to borrow that. It perfectly describes the government class and their worshippers

I saw my first bald eagle in my hometown two days ago. I've only seen them 3 times in my whole life. Glad they're coming back! Kind of symbolic considering the day.

The cellphone picture doesnt do it justice. Everybody stopped to take pictures because they're so rare here

Screenshot-20190907-183611-Gallery.jpg

I saw my first bald eagle in my hometown two days ago. I've only seen them 3 times in my whole life. Glad they're coming back! Kind of symbolic considering the day.

The cellphone picture doesnt do it justice. Everybody stopped to take pictures because they're so rare here

Screenshot-20190907-183611-Gallery.jpg
Merci, It's a beautiful image, we sometimes have the chance to see an eagle, it's quite beautiful.:)

There was not a lot of voting that does not surprise me since I made a mistake in the title for a lot of people that's the most important thing after all ... they do not care so much about 9/11 because it did not happen to them
I much prefer to refrain from replying to all the fools here at the forum (the brainless, and the heartless) because I do not want to get kick out, if I have to leave, I would leave by myself..

I prefer to think on terms of Islam as an ideology rather than Muslims as a people.

Islam is a supremaciat, totalitarian ideology that calls for world do inaruon. It was created by a warlord who was a serial rapist, a thief, a mass murderer and fucked little children. According to the ideology, he is the most perfect man ever born.

The question shouldn't be why civilized people in the West should reject this shit but why we have such legions of brainwashed dolts who DON'T.

New Topics

Forum List

Back