Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blah blah blah..............LOOK AT WHAT CHRISTIANS ARE DOING..............

Get back to me when you see them chopping heads off people and putting those heads on PIKES..............

BLAH BLAH BLAH...............
Such drama.

Did you hear about all decapitations in Mexico? Guess not.
You mean the drug War south of our borders that have killed more people than the War in Syria............imagine that..............and the left here want open borders............imagine that.............

You are terrorist apologist..............they breed terrorist in the Middle East...........you ignoring it doesn't change a dang thing.............They have always been that way.....when they are not killing each other off.........

You don't speak for Americans..........You only speak for yourself...........after 911 we wanted to beat them into the ground like a tent stake..............
Are you so arrogant you think YOU speak for all Americans?

Your hatred of all Muslims is no different then that of any other bigot.
You are a terrorist apologist................enough said............your typical name calling from the left means nothing to me..........The Dark Side of Islam is attacking Western cultures and have been doing so a long time.

Let them start putting their radical elements in jail if they want any respect from me.............And stay in their own country because we don't need it here.

When they get out of the dark ages get back to me.
There are are many Muslim American citizens. This IS their country.

If you don’t like name calling don’t engage in it. Novel idea eh?
How about you learn enemy recognition..............and that I've always stated RADICAL ISLAM...........The Dark side of Islam...................which is the correct way to describe it..............

Why don't they put them in jail over there...............hmmmm

They are supported by countries like Iran..........and get zero respect from me.

Your Straw man argument is typical of the left..............saying we condemn them all......which is never true...But you do it anyway..............................They need to put their Radicals on a leash...........or one day we will be forced to deal with it in total War................and end this BS.................taking them in when we can't i.d. friend or foe...........is a BS policy.

Such drama.

You mean the drug War south of our borders that have killed more people than the War in Syria............imagine that..............and the left here want open borders............imagine that.............

You are terrorist apologist..............they breed terrorist in the Middle East...........you ignoring it doesn't change a dang thing.............They have always been that way.....when they are not killing each other off.........

You don't speak for Americans..........You only speak for yourself...........after 911 we wanted to beat them into the ground like a tent stake..............

You are a terrorist apologist................enough said............your typical name calling from the left means nothing to me..........The Dark Side of Islam is attacking Western cultures and have been doing so a long time.

Let them start putting their radical elements in jail if they want any respect from me.............And stay in their own country because we don't need it here.

How about you learn enemy recognition..............and that I've always stated RADICAL ISLAM...........The Dark side of Islam...................which is the correct way to describe it..............

They are supported by countries like Iran..........and get zero respect from me.

Your Straw man argument is typical of the left..............saying we condemn them all......which is never true...But you do it anyway..............................They need to put their Radicals on a leash...........or one day we will be forced to deal with it in total War................and end this BS.................taking them in when we can't i.d. friend or foe...........is a BS policy.
Oh blah blah blah. You are the one constantly calling those who don’t condemn all Muslims terrorist supporters.

You are pretty much grouping all Muslims together in your statement, if not as terrorists then as responsible and threatening war on them all. That makes your claims look kind of false,

I am IN FAVOR of laws outlawing propagation of Hatred to be applied EQUALLY TO ALL. The terms "kaffirin" kafira, kaffir should be CRIMINALIZED spoken in any language. The terms are VERY NEGATIVE in both connotation and denotation.
Any person using the terms should be subject to a find of $250,000.00 and jail.
Negative comments upon any "sacred text" ------including the Bible, Koran,
Bhagavad Gita or Kama Sudtra or Blackstone should be criminalized EQUALLY.
Criticism of the manner of dress (or undress) of any person should be criminalized.
Negative comments on dietary restrictions or habits of lack thereof should be
criminalized regardless of venue. Use of any language other than English in
any public place should be banned........

Oh blah blah blah. You are the one constantly calling those who don’t condemn all Muslims terrorist supporters.

You are pretty much grouping all Muslims together in your statement, if not as terrorists then as responsible and threatening war on them all. That makes your claims look kind of false,
BS

BS
RS

getting back to the OP and the recent CLAIMS. Can someone tell me just what
civil rights are denied muslims in the USA?
Who said civil rights were denied?

the entity, Ilhan Omar. She is a REPRESENTATIVE ----who represents her constituency. I believe that the people who voted for her support that which she
openly states as their CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVE. When she stated
that muslims in the USA are losing civil rights------did a whole bunch of muslims
object? A large proportion of her constituency are muslims. Did anyone?
Did YOU?

Blah blah blah..............LOOK AT WHAT CHRISTIANS ARE DOING..............

Get back to me when you see them chopping heads off people and putting those heads on PIKES..............

BLAH BLAH BLAH...............
Such drama.

Do you suggest criminalizing it for EVERYONE? -----lots of people who
are the objects of the crime would not know unless the pertinent words in
Arabic were to be posted around the city (written phonetically, of course)

are we still doing "NAMECALLING" as some sort of violation? So
far----tonite, I have learned that I am not permitted to call a person an
<gasp> ALIEN ---------but---guess what.......there is now a T-shirt put out
by the campaign of Rashida Tlaib imprinted "IMPEACH THE MF" ------
uhm----muddahflucker. She should have used Arabic. At least most
children would miss it.

But yes, I hate terrorists, so what? it's normal at the end.:eek:
3000 Americans died on 911..................Brought to us by the Religion of Peace...............and a stack of dead bodies................

They have perpetuated attacks against any they consider infidels forever quite Frankly.............They have been pushing their religion by the sword since Mohamed............

Politicize 911..................LOL..........

They hit us and we were FING PISSED THE HELL OFF.................we are still there because we POLITICIZED WAR..................tried to turn the Greatest fighting force in history into policemen on the battlefield............You WIN WARS by being BRUTAL................Had we been Brutal this War would have been over in 6 months...................

You don't fight on their terms..............you Stomp them into the ground and then leave.............You don't rebuild them.............and you don't care about Collateral damage..................Of course you will say crimes against humanity............Baloney.............you go to War you either kill the enemy or BREAK THEM................That is how you win it.

Most of the people WHINING about it probably have never even been over there..................Are you getting NOSE BLEEDS FROM THE CHEAP SEATS.......................imagine that.

As an American .................you keep right on speaking your mind here Dalia...................most of us don't give a rip here what the left thinks anymore.
Thank you, that's what I do, I say what I think but I take my time also to answer well and not to make too much error in my explanations, my thread aims that since September 11, 2001 there had more anti muslim what is normal, it is they who attacked us that I know? and there is no excuse for what happened even if some member downplayed September 11th, it's unforgivable, Muslims are collateral victims of what happened, and it's not is not our problem.
Yes. It is our problem if we are the ones encouraging hatred, intolerance, or violence against them.
I do not see anyone doing that except China.
Myanmar.

This thread.

The supporters of those who gunned down 50 people in a New Zealand mosque.

Fortunately our Constitution places limits on this.
Show me one threat of violence on Muslims from a member on this forum. A quote, I'll wait.

Last edited:
3000 Americans died on 911..................Brought to us by the Religion of Peace...............and a stack of dead bodies................

They have perpetuated attacks against any they consider infidels forever quite Frankly.............They have been pushing their religion by the sword since Mohamed............

Politicize 911..................LOL..........

They hit us and we were FING PISSED THE HELL OFF.................we are still there because we POLITICIZED WAR..................tried to turn the Greatest fighting force in history into policemen on the battlefield............You WIN WARS by being BRUTAL................Had we been Brutal this War would have been over in 6 months...................

You don't fight on their terms..............you Stomp them into the ground and then leave.............You don't rebuild them.............and you don't care about Collateral damage..................Of course you will say crimes against humanity............Baloney.............you go to War you either kill the enemy or BREAK THEM................That is how you win it.

Most of the people WHINING about it probably have never even been over there..................Are you getting NOSE BLEEDS FROM THE CHEAP SEATS.......................imagine that.

As an American .................you keep right on speaking your mind here Dalia...................most of us don't give a rip here what the left thinks anymore.
Thank you, that's what I do, I say what I think but I take my time also to answer well and not to make too much error in my explanations, my thread aims that since September 11, 2001 there had more anti muslim what is normal, it is they who attacked us that I know? and there is no excuse for what happened even if some member downplayed September 11th, it's unforgivable, Muslims are collateral victims of what happened, and it's not is not our problem.
Yes. It is our problem if we are the ones encouraging hatred, intolerance, or violence against them.
I do not see anyone doing that except China.
Myanmar.

This thread.

The supporters of those who gunned down 50 people in a New Zealand mosque.

Fortunately our Constitution places limits on this.
Show me one threat of violence on Muslims from a member on this forum. A quote, I'll wait.

while we are looking-----Please cite the sources for the alleged
"supporters of those who gunned down 50 people in a New Zealand
mosque" a website? some public accolades? There has
been an ATTRIBUTION------some Islamic sources did cite
MOSSAD as the perpetrator

Where did Coyote go? Surely she can back up what she said and answer with a violent quote from someone.

coyote is not impressed----but then neither was I when I first read the
thing-----I ASSUMED that no one believed that stuff IN PRACTICE ---
then I met lots of muslims, got invited to a mosque to hear the brilliant
words of a SPECIAL wonderful scholar----and spent the time he spoke
breathing deeply to prevent myself from vomiting. AND I met actual
victims------from the "four corners of the planet" ------hindus, Sikhs,
Christians, Zoroastrians----and the jewish guy I married. For the record---
muslims see nothing wrong with PAYING the families of ANY MUSLIM
(or muslimah) that manages to murder a bunch of "Kaffir" babies. For
muslims-----THAT's WHERE THE MONEY IS. It's not only a road to
FAMILY WEALTH AND ADULATION------it is the easiet road to JANNAH

It's far easier to act as if critics of Islam have a problem with Muslims as people than it is to accept the uncomfortable truth that Islam is different.

The easy way out is Coyote's way.
Is the Quran Hate Propaganda?
There is such a serious disconnect when it comes to the radical left and the way they serve Islam. Here it is the most powerful ideology in the world today opposed to every liberal principle imaginable, yet those who consider themselves liberal are assisting in the very agenda that seeks to wipe liberalism from the face of the Earth forever.

It's far easier to act as if critics of Islam have a problem with Muslims as people than it is to accept the uncomfortable truth that Islam is different.

There is such a serious disconnect when it comes to the radical left and the way they serve Islam. Here it is the most powerful ideology in the world today opposed to every liberal principle imaginable, yet those who consider themselves liberal are assisting in the very agenda that seeks to wipe liberalism from the face of the Earth forever.

I am not surprised-----I have seen DISCONNECT-----I came of age in the 1960s---
The "DEMOCRATS" of today are the result of INTRAUTERINE LSD poisoning

I am not surprised-----I have seen DISCONNECT-----I came of age in the 1960s---
The "DEMOCRATS" of today are the result of INTRAUTERINE LSD poisoning
I came of age in the 60s as well - at least politically.

Much of what I know about how Islam operates dates back to my friendship with a Lebanese family in the 60s. They came here to escape persecution from Muslims like most other Lebanese Christians. It was beginning the transition from a Christian to an Islamic country back then just as will happen in Europe eventually.

It wasn't a pretty sight as Islam has destroyed Lebanon just as it will the countries of Europe.

I grew up learning Islam was spread by the sword in school. There was no sugar coating.

I grew up learning Islam was spread by the sword in school. There was no sugar coating.

that is a little unusual, mender. I learned nothing about islam in school or as
a child other than muslims "INVENTED" everything and Friday is their
sunday/Saturday. It was not until I actually met muslims in my early teens
(I is old----so that is LONG AGO)

that is a little unusual, mender. I learned nothing about islam in school or as
a child other than muslims "INVENTED" everything and Friday is their
sunday/Saturday. It was not until I actually met muslims in my early teens
(I is old----so that is LONG AGO)
I learned about Islam in third grade. I knew Muhammad's face was always to be blank or covered.

Forum List

Back