Was It Right To Interrupt Obama?

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Even Fox cut out the angry exchange that took place, which really surprised me.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

Muddie, you don't know what you're talking about here. It isn't amnesty but I would be just as happy if it were.

Of course Fox would cut out the exchange, Obama told his ass off. Monroe should have kept his mouth shut and listened to the announcement just like everyone else. Monroe is with that little bitch Tucker Carlson who has a chip on his shoulder because he just could never make it in Washington.

These idiots are rude and have no respect.

Actually, every Fox commentator so far has condemned the reporter. It seems Fox finds the reporters actions deplorable. And they were. It used to be that one of the main differences between Liberals and Conservatives was that Conservatives behaved in a much more dignified, civilized manner. And we still do, but the gap is not quite as huge.

I see no difference, Presidents repeat themselves, media interrupts. Such is the US, at least we have media willing TO condemn, or applaud, as the case may be.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

I think there needs to be a poll.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

No, not in my opinion. It is not in good form. I guess we conservatives are just going to have to reduce to the incumbent's standards, to be acknowledged. We must fight fire with fire, unfortunately.....

Actually, every Fox commentator so far has condemned the reporter. It seems Fox finds the reporters actions deplorable. And they were. It used to be that one of the main differences between Liberals and Conservatives was that Conservatives behaved in a much more dignified, civilized manner. And we still do, but the gap is not quite as huge.

As for the alleged condemnation by Fox, I don't watch them so I wouldn't know. I was responding to Mudwhistle's comments not your vague claptrap.

Then how the fuck can you make such an ignorant statement as "of course Fox would cut out the exchange. Obama told his ass off"? Sounds like a lot of other people might do your thinking for you.

They cut out parts of the exchange. They made it look like Obama was less rude by cutting out the "I didn't want an argument" part. That's when it got really bad.

So fuck off numb-nuts.

The Homeland Security Director Janet Nepolitono said this was not politically motivated.........

:confused:

Just like every terrorism attempt they thwart is an isolated case, not an act of terrorism.:cuckoo:

No cuckoo, just a political move, followed by a denial of political motivation. The song remains the same.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Most people would punish their children if they treated an authority figure in public the way Munro treated the president.

I keep waiting for conservatives to see beyond the length of their noses on issues that have longer lasting impact than today's outcome, but the moment never arrives. It reminds me of the whole nuclear option regarding the filibuster issue from a few years ago when Democrats were blocking a small number of judicial appointments and Republicans wanted to change the rules to prevent any filibusters of judges. Of course, NOW, Republicans want to filibuster EVERYTHING.

Yup. Been 25 years, and I still remember stopping an adult conversation to say "Tiara, WHAT did I tell you about interrupting!?"

Reading this, I'm failing to see where the Iraqi who threw that shoe at Bush was a member of the US White House press core.

Also, there's a simple solution to this. The President should just ban any reporter from Tucker Carlson's website at future White House Press events.

If I remember correctly, Bush did that quite a few times.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

There is no grant of amnesty.

Reading this, I'm failing to see where the Iraqi who threw that shoe at Bush was a member of the US White House press core.

Also, there's a simple solution to this. The President should just ban any reporter from Tucker Carlson's website at future White House Press events.

You don't remember correctly..:cool:

ANGRY%20obama.gif

No, not in my opinion. It is not in good form. I guess we conservatives are just going to have to reduce to the incumbent's standards, to be acknowledged. We must fight fire with fire, unfortunately.....

Yes that's true. WE are going to have to unfortunately highlight the hypocricy once again outside of logical debate.

It's sadly the only thing the Neandrathal Statists will respond to with any credibility on thier part.

At the end of a March 23 Rose garden event, for example, Obama answered a shouted question about Trayvon Martin, so the precedent was set. The reporter Neil Munro who asked the question better hope his name does not come up in the President's Weekly Tuesday Morning Kill List Meeting

The Homeland Security Director Janet Nepolitono said this was not politically motivated.........

:confused:

Just like every terrorism attempt they thwart is an isolated case, not an act of terrorism.:cuckoo:

No cuckoo, just a political move, followed by a denial of political motivation. The song remains the same.

well repubs and demos have supported this idea, in fact he stole the idea from Rubiio, Mittens wanna be VP. He has two version of the dream act waiting to be presented for legislation.

Getting back to work, or 'bolting' to some, is unusual after 8 years of the lounger in Chief, yes. (The worst thing about Romney is....................many of his supporters.)

Bush was a workaholic......so you know where you can put that notion.

C'mon, Bush is, and was, the laziest President since Reagan. And Obama's hard work has not shown positive results with the economy; an "A" for effort can mean a "D" for RESULTS.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

am·nes·ty
   [am-nuh-stee] Show IPA noun, plural am·nes·ties, verb, am·nes·tied, am·nes·ty·ing.
noun
a general pardon for offenses, especially political offenses, against a government, often granted before any trial or conviction.
Law . an act of forgiveness for past offenses, especially to a class of persons as a whole.
a forgetting or overlooking of any past offense.

Sure sounds like amnesty to me.

At the end of a March 23 Rose garden event, for example, Obama answered a shouted question about Trayvon Martin, so the precedent was set. The reporter Neil Munro who asked the question better hope his name does not come up in the President's Weekly Tuesday Morning Kill List Meeting

The reporter unfortunately picked the wrong topic, and the wrong week to stop sniffing glue...;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WAwuSK36Gw]Airplane! - Sniffing Glue - YouTube[/ame]

Obama didn't appreciate it...

So Obama should imitate Bush II? No thanks.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

am·nes·ty
   [am-nuh-stee] Show IPA noun, plural am·nes·ties, verb, am·nes·tied, am·nes·ty·ing.
noun
a general pardon for offenses, especially political offenses, against a government, often granted before any trial or conviction.
Law . an act of forgiveness for past offenses, especially to a class of persons as a whole.
a forgetting or overlooking of any past offense.

Sure sounds like amnesty to me.

Except there is no past offense they can be prosecuted for, moron.

Under the new policy, effective immediately, immigrants who arrived in the U.S. illegally before they turned 16 and are under the age of 30 will be allowed to apply for work permits as long as they have no criminal history and meet other criteria, administration officials said.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-obama-immigration-announcement-20120615,0,7841402.story

Last edited:

Forum List

Back