Was It Right To Interrupt Obama?

mudwhistle said:
Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

There is no grant of amnesty.
Because obama didn't call it amnesty? What would you call it, if not amnesty?

Although it pains me, I have to agree with OohPoop:

Obama acts to spare many youths from deportation - FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather & Sports
"Let's be clear, this is not amnesty, this is not immunity, this is not a path to citizenship, this is not a permanent fix," Obama said from the White House Rose Garden. "This is the right thing to do."

The administration said the change will affect as many as 800,000 immigrants who have lived in fear of deportation. It bypasses Congress and partially achieves the goals of the "DREAM Act," legislation that would have provided a pathway to citizenship for young illegal immigrants who went to college or served in the military.

Under the administration plan, illegal immigrants will be able to avoid deportation if they can prove they were brought to the United States before they turned 16 and are younger than 30, have been in the country for at least five continuous years, have no criminal history, graduated from a U.S. high school or earned a GED or served in the military. They also can apply for a work permit that will be good for two years with no limits on how many times it can be renewed."

Personally ,
1) I do not believe it to be fair to hold children accountable for the 'sins of their father'... but
2) The age req of younger than 30 should be dropped to 25. It kind of flies 'bad' with the 'at least five continuous years'. A 30 yo should be intelligent enough to realize he is here illegally, especially when having to cross back and forth over the border.

Sorry, I thought we were talking about Bush. My bad. ;)

I love Bush. Bush is my friend. I love playing with it and stroking it. I love doing my impression of an Alien Face-hugger on it. I can do it for hours. Course it tends to dislocate my jaw, but it's worth it. :cool:

No, seriously. We were talking about laziness, - obviously, this is Obama's thread, but you went mid-post from one to the other in order to take a shot, so. That's what that was about.

Obama is an admitted coke head. That was my point.

Seems the left likes to use the same argument about cons. They're all stupid, they think the world is only a few thousand years old, they're all strictly for the rich........you know....the usual drivel.

There is no grant of amnesty.

Obama acts to spare many youths from deportation - FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather & Sports
"Let's be clear, this is not amnesty, this is not immunity, this is not a path to citizenship, this is not a permanent fix," Obama said from the White House Rose Garden. "This is the right thing to do."

The administration said the change will affect as many as 800,000 immigrants who have lived in fear of deportation. It bypasses Congress and partially achieves the goals of the "DREAM Act," legislation that would have provided a pathway to citizenship for young illegal immigrants who went to college or served in the military.

Under the administration plan, illegal immigrants will be able to avoid deportation if they can prove they were brought to the United States before they turned 16 and are younger than 30, have been in the country for at least five continuous years, have no criminal history, graduated from a U.S. high school or earned a GED or served in the military. They also can apply for a work permit that will be good for two years with no limits on how many times it can be renewed."

Personally ,
1) I do not believe it to be fair to hold children accountable for the 'sins of their father'... but
2) The age req of younger than 30 should be dropped to 25. It kind of flies 'bad' with the 'at least five continuous years'. A 30 yo should be intelligent enough to realize he is here illegally, especially when having to cross back and forth over the border.

I don't agree. They are here ILLEGALLY...SINS of the father/mother.

Get OUT.

C'mon, Bush is, and was, the laziest President since Reagan. And Obama's hard work has not shown positive results with the economy; an "A" for effort can mean a "D" for RESULTS.

You've been sniffing glue.

Bush had a way of constantly being on the go. He used to run several miles a day but it started bothering his knees so he started mountain biking. He played basketball in high school. The guy was a head cheerleader when he was in college at Yale. How many lazy cheerleaders do you know?

He enjoyed sports, the social scene, and leisure time activities yes. But work in business, and as President? No, no 'glue sniffing', its reality.

He even stated "I need time for myself" while Americans were dying in his war of choice. He failed in business, and as President in part because work was foreign to him, he was born a child of privilege.

Hard work however does not mean success, Obama has worked hard, but still failed in several aspects of the Presidency. Romney's faith emphasizes diligence over luxury, that is a difference between he & baby Bush.

:link::link::link:
To the bolded parts pls.

BTW-This thread is about Obama, yet you continue to complain about Bush and Romney.

C'mon, Bush is, and was, the laziest President since Reagan. And Obama's hard work has not shown positive results with the economy; an "A" for effort can mean a "D" for RESULTS.

Bush had a way of constantly being on the go. He used to run several miles a day but it started bothering his knees so he started mountain biking. He played basketball in high school. The guy was a head cheerleader when he was in college at Yale. How many lazy cheerleaders do you know?

He enjoyed sports, the social scene, and leisure time activities yes. But work in business, and as President? No, no 'glue sniffing', its reality. He even stated "I need time for myself" while Americans were dying in his war of choice. He failed in business, and as President in part because work was foreign to him, he was born a child of privilege.

Hard work however does not mean success, Obama has worked hard, but still failed in several aspects of the Presidency. Romney's faith emphasizes diligence over luxury, that is a difference between he & baby Bush.

Bush's idea of time to himself was clearing brush from his ranch.

I mean, we've been witnessing the laziest mofo in the last 100 years in office and you want to talk smack about GW. On his first "I'm a man of the world" overseas tour Obama told the French president he was so fucken tired after only traveling for a couple of days giving speeches. When he got back stateside he had to be treated as an outpatient because of fatigue. Probably to get a shot of B-12 or methadone.

It really seems you've got the same bug that festers truthmatters. She can't see the truth ether and tends to project Obama's flaws onto others.

Obama has no balls at all, He only wants to talk to People who support him. Why else do you think he only speaks before Union or College Crowds? He Can not stand seeing people not love him.

I say if the Son of a bitch thinks he is King, and Can rule by edict, Call reporters to announce it, then Bail with out taking Questions, I say Interrupt his ass every chance you get.

If I had been there, I would have asked why he said in 2011 that He was Bound By law, and could not just do it himself, and now he is doing it.

Was he just lying when he said he could not do it alone?

lol

Really? At least Obama doesn't have free speech zones like Bush.

Personally ,

Get OUT.

True, they are here illegally, through no fault of their own.

I personally know a young lady, when attempting to apply to college, was devastated to find that out she was not an American as her parents had told her she was.

Given the criteria Obama has set forth all of the 'children' must be productive members of society.

I love Bush. Bush is my friend. I love playing with it and stroking it. I love doing my impression of an Alien Face-hugger on it. I can do it for hours. Course it tends to dislocate my jaw, but it's worth it. :cool:

No, seriously. We were talking about laziness, - obviously, this is Obama's thread, but you went mid-post from one to the other in order to take a shot, so. That's what that was about.

Obama is an admitted coke head. That was my point.

Seems the left likes to use the same argument about cons. They're all stupid, they think the world is only a few thousand years old, they're all strictly for the rich........you know....the usual drivel.

Really? Cuz when I was the age he spoke of, I was sleeping with everything that moved and a few things that didn't, while drinking like a fish.

P.S.: Did he try it a few times? Or was he Amy Winehouse, part deux? Because it feels like there's a pretty major amount of using his own words to beat the shit out of him.

He enjoyed sports, the social scene, and leisure time activities yes. But work in business, and as President? No, no 'glue sniffing', its reality. He even stated "I need time for myself" while Americans were dying in his war of choice. He failed in business, and as President in part because work was foreign to him, he was born a child of privilege.

I mean, we've been witnessing the laziest mofo in the last 100 years in office and you want to talk smack about GW. On his first "I'm a man of the world" overseas tour Obama told the French president he was so fucken tired after only traveling for a couple of days giving speeches. When he got back stateside he had to be treated as an outpatient because of fatigue. Probably to get a shot of B-12 or methadone.

It really seems you've got the same bug that festers truthmatters. She can't see the truth ether and tends to project Obama's flaws onto others.

I should probably avoid threads such as these. You're fun to post with, but you obviously despise Obama with the fiery passion of 1000 suns, and I'm not comfortable with that level of negativity.

Obama has no balls at all, He only wants to talk to People who support him. Why else do you think he only speaks before Union or College Crowds? He Can not stand seeing people not love him.

I say if the Son of a bitch thinks he is King, and Can rule by edict, Call reporters to announce it, then Bail with out taking Questions, I say Interrupt his ass every chance you get.

If I had been there, I would have asked why he said in 2011 that He was Bound By law, and could not just do it himself, and now he is doing it.

Was he just lying when he said he could not do it alone?

lol

Really? At least Obama doesn't have free speech zones like Bush.

That must be one of those Media Matters secret stories.

Personally ,

Get OUT.

True, they are here illegally, through no fault of their own.

I personally know a young lady, when attempting to apply to college, was devastated to find that out she was not an American as her parents had told her she was.

Given the criteria Obama has set forth all of the 'children' must be productive members of society.

Sorry. *I* Don't buy it. THEy can get out along with thier parents that violated the LAW.

I should probably avoid threads such as these. You're fun to post with, but you obviously despise Obama with the fiery passion of 1000 suns, and I'm not comfortable with that level of negativity.

No.....I don't treat my friends like they are the enemy just because we have a difference of opinion.

My belief about Obama is based on information of his past and his acts since becoming president. I see him for what he is. I've been on the inside too often not to know what he's trying to get away with. I can admit that some of my opinions may be off, but then he pulls something like he did today and it simply reinforces what I already know about him. Nothing he does surprises me anymore. It simply proves what I've known all along.

No.....I don't treat my friends like they are the enemy just because we have a difference of opinion.

My belief about Obama is based on information of his past and his acts since becoming president. I see him for what he is. I've been on the inside too often not to know what he's trying to get away with. I can admit that some of my opinions may be off, but then he pulls something like he did today and it simply reinforces what I already know about him. Nothing he does surprises me anymore. It simply proves what I've known all along.

Which bit? The announcement, or how he handled the interruption.

Forum List

Back