Was It Right To Interrupt Obama?

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Even Fox cut out the angry exchange that took place, which really surprised me.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

Muddie, you don't know what you're talking about here. It isn't amnesty but I would be just as happy if it were.

Of course Fox would cut out the exchange, Obama told his ass off. Monroe should have kept his mouth shut and listened to the announcement just like everyone else. Monroe is with that little bitch Tucker Carlson who has a chip on his shoulder because he just could never make it in Washington.

These idiots are rude and have no respect.

Actually, every Fox commentator so far has condemned the reporter. It seems Fox finds the reporters actions deplorable. And they were. It used to be that one of the main differences between Liberals and Conservatives was that Conservatives behaved in a much more dignified, civilized manner. And we still do, but the gap is not quite as huge.

After he said in March that he couldn't help them he was at La Raza sucking up to them.....saying "LATINO" in that crazy Hispanic dialect.......kind of like the crazy way everyone said "MACHETE" in the movie Machete.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llf4-ODbkzs]Dr. Michael Savage Exposes Obama Amnesty Plot - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

Muddie, you don't know what you're talking about here. It isn't amnesty but I would be just as happy if it were.

Of course Fox would cut out the exchange, Obama told his ass off. Monroe should have kept his mouth shut and listened to the announcement just like everyone else. Monroe is with that little bitch Tucker Carlson who has a chip on his shoulder because he just could never make it in Washington.

Actually, every Fox commentator so far has condemned the reporter. It seems Fox finds the reporters actions deplorable. And they were. It used to be that one of the main differences between Liberals and Conservatives was that Conservatives behaved in a much more dignified, civilized manner. And we still do, but the gap is not quite as huge.

Journalists are basically liberals.

This kind of puts the lie to Fox being biased, doesn't it???

The reporter in question knew he wouldn't be afforded a chance to ask questions, so he blurted out a question.

Obama blew it when he responded.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Most people would punish their children if they treated an authority figure in public the way Munro treated the president.

I keep waiting for conservatives to see beyond the length of their noses on issues that have longer lasting impact than today's outcome, but the moment never arrives. It reminds me of the whole nuclear option regarding the filibuster issue from a few years ago when Democrats were blocking a small number of judicial appointments and Republicans wanted to change the rules to prevent any filibusters of judges. Of course, NOW, Republicans want to filibuster EVERYTHING.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Most people would punish their children if they treated an authority figure in public the way Munro treated the president.

I keep waiting for conservatives to see beyond the length of their noses on issues that have longer lasting impact than today's outcome, but the moment never arrives. It reminds me of the whole nuclear option regarding the filibuster issue from a few years ago when Democrats were blocking a small number of judicial appointments and Republicans wanted to change the rules to prevent any filibusters of judges. Of course, NOW, Republicans want to filibuster EVERYTHING.

Maybe the PRESS is getting tired of being jerked around.

SURE the office commands respect...

Obama? Commands RIDICULE...

And he GOT what he deserved.

Vote this BUM out.

Last edited:
Is it my imagination or did he just basically repeat the same thing 15 times. He could have shortened that speech to about 3 minutes... damn, he loves his own voice.

At least it wasn't 54 minutes like it was yesterday.

Have you noticed that every time he says "let me be clear" the very next thing out of his mouth is a lie. Today it was "this is not amnesty".

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Did Obama stick around to answer questions?

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Nope. He gave edict and left like the petulant arrogant CHILD he is.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Was it a press conference?

ANGRY%20obama.gif

As for the alleged condemnation by Fox, I don't watch them so I wouldn't know. I was responding to Mudwhistle's comments not your vague claptrap.

The Homeland Security Director Janet Nepolitono said this was not politically motivated.........

:confused:

Just like every terrorism attempt they thwart is an isolated case, not an act of terrorism.:cuckoo:

As for the alleged condemnation by Fox, I don't watch them so I wouldn't know. I was responding to Mudwhistle's comments not your vague claptrap.

Then how the fuck can you make such an ignorant statement as "of course Fox would cut out the exchange. Obama told his ass off"? Sounds like a lot of other people might do your thinking for you.

Chris Wallace and others condemned it a few minutes ago.

Forum List

Back