Was It Right To Interrupt Obama?

The Homeland Security Director Janet Nepolitono said this was not politically motivated.........

:confused:

Just like every terrorism attempt they thwart is an isolated case, not an act of terrorism.:cuckoo:

No cuckoo, just a political move, followed by a denial of political motivation. The song remains the same.

well repubs and demos have supported this idea, in fact he stole the idea from Rubiio, Mittens wanna be VP. He has two version of the dream act waiting to be presented for legislation.

Both candidates are motivated by NOVEMBER 6th.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Even Fox cut out the angry exchange that took place, which really surprised me.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

There is no grant of amnesty.

BULLSHIT

Definition:

bull·shit(b
oobreve.gif
l
prime.gif
sh
ibreve.gif
t
lprime.gif
) Vulgar Slang
n. 1. Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
2. Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere.
3. Insolent talk or behavior.

v. bull·shit also bull·shat (-sh
abreve.gif
t) or bull·shit·ted (-sh
ibreve.gif
t
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
d), bull·shit·ting, bull·shits
v.intr. 1. To speak foolishly or insolently.
2. To engage in idle conversation.

v.tr. To attempt to mislead or deceive by talking nonsense.

adj. Very angry; incensed.

interj. Used to express extreme displeasure or exasperation.

Does everyone want another example of how conservatives can't see past the end of their noses?

What do you think could very well happen if the US deported young adults who were brought here as small children and are not only "Americanized" but also don't have any recent memories of the countries and cultures to which they would be deported along with their families, who would also likely lose everything they have in the process?

Do you need some help here? They would be angry. Actually 'angry' is probably a gross understatement of how they would feel about this country and the people who sent them packing. Does anyone wonder what a number of them might do as a consequence?

Does the word terrorism ring a bell?

Getting back to work, or 'bolting' to some, is unusual after 8 years of the lounger in Chief, yes. (The worst thing about Romney is....................many of his supporters.)

Bush was a workaholic......so you know where you can put that notion.

C'mon, Bush is, and was, the laziest President since Reagan. And Obama's hard work has not shown positive results with the economy; an "A" for effort can mean a "D" for RESULTS.

You've been sniffing glue.

Bush had a way of constantly being on the go. He used to run several miles a day but it started bothering his knees so he started mountain biking. He played basketball in high school. The guy was a head cheerleader when he was in college at Yale. How many lazy cheerleaders do you know?

C'mon, Bush is, and was, the laziest President since Reagan. And Obama's hard work has not shown positive results with the economy; an "A" for effort can mean a "D" for RESULTS.

Bush had a way of constantly being on the go. He used to run several miles a day but it started bothering his knees so he started mountain biking. He played basketball in high school. The guy was a head cheerleader when he was in college at Yale. How many lazy cheerleaders do you know?

Okay, so he stayed physically active. That doesn't translate into mentally.

am·nes·ty
   [am-nuh-stee] Show IPA noun, plural am·nes·ties, verb, am·nes·tied, am·nes·ty·ing.
noun
a general pardon for offenses, especially political offenses, against a government, often granted before any trial or conviction.
Law . an act of forgiveness for past offenses, especially to a class of persons as a whole.
a forgetting or overlooking of any past offense.

Sure sounds like amnesty to me.

Except there is no past offense they can be prosecuted for, moron.

Under the new policy, effective immediately, immigrants who arrived in the U.S. illegally before they turned 16 and are under the age of 30 will be allowed to apply for work permits as long as they have no criminal history and meet other criteria, administration officials said.

In election-year shift, Obama announces 'mend' to immigration policy - latimes.com

Except being illegally in this country moron.

What a putz.

Does everyone want another example of how conservatives can't see past the end of their noses?

What do you think could very well happen if the US deported young adults who were brought here as small children and are not only "Americanized" but also don't have any recent memories of the countries and cultures to which they would be deported along with their families, who would also likely lose everything they have in the process?

Do you need some help here? They would be angry. Actually 'angry' is probably a gross understatement of how they would feel about this country and the people who sent them packing. Does anyone wonder what a number of them might do as a consequence?

Well if the scenario you describe exists they wouldn't make good citizens anyway,, who want a bunch of terrorist lounging around sucking the taxpayer teat?

Well, I don't think he needed a snort of nose-candy in the morning to get going. I see no evidence that he had a lazy brain. Course Obama spent the last two years of high school in a daze according to his book "Dreams Of My Father". That tends to have long range effect on your ability to think.....which is why he says "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" so often.

Last edited:
ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

Because obama didn't call it amnesty? What would you call it, if not amnesty?

Well, I don't think he needed a snort of nose-candy in the morning to get going. I see no evidence that he had a lazy brain. Course Obama spent the last two years of high school in a daze according to his book "Dreams Of My Father". That tends to have long range effect on your ability to think.....which is why he says "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" so often.

Sorry, I thought we were talking about Bush. My bad. ;)

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Because obama didn't call it amnesty? What would you call it, if not amnesty?

ass kissing?

So we should forgive rapists because if we punish them, they may resort to murder?

I love Bush. Bush is my friend. I love playing with it and stroking it. I love doing my impression of an Alien Face-hugger on it. I can do it for hours. Course it tends to dislocate my jaw, but it's worth it. :cool:

Getting back to work, or 'bolting' to some, is unusual after 8 years of the lounger in Chief, yes. (The worst thing about Romney is....................many of his supporters.)

Sorry, part of the Prez's job (getting 'back' to work) is to stay and answer questions.
Nice deflection to BOOOOSHHHHHH and Romney isn't the CIC now, is he?

I love Bush. Bush is my friend. I love playing with it and stroking it. I love doing my impression of an Alien Face-hugger on it. I can do it for hours. Course it tends to dislocate my jaw, but it's worth it. :cool:

No, seriously. We were talking about laziness, - obviously, this is Obama's thread, but you went mid-post from one to the other in order to take a shot, so. That's what that was about.

Or maybe the White House should pull the old Bush vs Helen Thomas strategy on this guy.

Put him in the back row, and never answer another question from Tucker Carlson's media organization again.

That should prevent this from happening again.

He enjoyed sports, the social scene, and leisure time activities yes. But work in business, and as President? No, no 'glue sniffing', its reality. He even stated "I need time for myself" while Americans were dying in his war of choice. He failed in business, and as President in part because work was foreign to him, he was born a child of privilege.

Hard work however does not mean success, Obama has worked hard, but still failed in several aspects of the Presidency. Romney's faith emphasizes diligence over luxury, that is a difference between he & baby Bush.

Forum List

Back