Was Cain terminated (fired) from the National Restaurant Association?

You just can't stop yourself from lying, no wonder you think you are enough of a pathological liar to beat a lie detector.

You have no proof she got paid a dime! And only one Dem, Biden, was against admitting the polygraph, and he was the HEAD of the committee.

Hill is a very strong woman, and put Long Dong in his place and he stopped harassing her, which is why she stayed.

Except, of course NOBODY at that office (in either department they worked in) said they had any knowledge of the harrassment.

Because she apparently didnt' tell anyone at the time.

At least at work.

Sorry, man, that's next to unbelievable.

On the other hand, some of those people had some pretty unflattering things to say about Anita Hill.

Anita Hill's Tangled Web - The Daily Beast

Telephone logs show that after she moved to Oklahoma she called Thomas many times. First she said the logs were "garbage." Then she said she was only returning calls from him. Then she conceded initiating some. She said one was "following up" another professor's letter inviting Thomas to lecture. But that "follow up" call was made three months before the letter was sent. She testified that a law dean asked her to drive Thomas to the Tulsa airport. The dean said Hill called the night before to ask if she could drive Thomas so she could show him her new car.

At the EEOC she irritated co-workers by trying to assert a special relationship with Thomas. Brock presents much evidence that she left the EEOC, and Washington, bitter with Thomas because of increasing hostility to his conservatism and because she was not given an appointment for which Thomas did not consider her competent. At the University of Oklahoma, Brock reports, she has been prominent in the shrill but conventional campus leftism of racial and sexual politics. Reporters rummaged in Thomas's garbage in search of damaging information; scrutiny of Hill was and has been less searching. The New York Times reported that even "her closest friends" know little of her political views. The Washington Post reported those views to be essentially like Thomas's. Accurate reports of her political and personal conflicts with Thomas would have suggested a motive for mendacity.

To believe that Hill told the truth you must believe that dozens of people, with no common or even apparent motive to lie, did so. Brock's book will be persuasive to minds not sealed by the caulking of ideology. If Hill is a "victim," it is not of sexual harassment or (in language she has used from a lecture podium) "the powerlessness of women" in "our misogynist society." Rather, she may be a victim of the system of racial preferences that put her on a track too fast for her abilities, that taught her to think of herself as a victim and made her fluent in the rhetoric of victimization.

Thomas's ordeal was a manifestation of the politics of character assassination, whereby political differences become occasions for moral assault. It worked against Bork. It almost worked against Thomas. Perhaps the unmasking of Hill will give the practitioners of such politics pause..

Oh, wait, there's more!

In the spring of 1981 Hill was working, and failing, at a Washington law firm. Asked about her departure from the firm, she testified under oath: "It was never suggested to me that I should leave the law firm in any way." A senior member of the firm swore in an affidavit that Hill was told that the low caliber of her work made it "in her best interests" to seek employment elsewhere. (Judiciary Committee Democrats blocked a Republican request to settle the conflict by subpoenaing the firm's records.) Thomas hired Hill at the Education Department, where several people remember her claiming to have been harassed at the law firm. Could those claims have been made to mask her professional failure?

You just can't stop yourself from lying, no wonder you think you are enough of a pathological liar to beat a lie detector.

You have no proof she got paid a dime! And only one Dem, Biden, was against admitting the polygraph, and he was the HEAD of the committee.

Hill is a very strong woman, and put Long Dong in his place and he stopped harassing her, which is why she stayed.

Except, of course NOBODY at that office (in either department they worked in) said they had any knowledge of the harrassment.

Because she apparently didnt' tell anyone at the time.

At least at work.

Sorry, man, that's next to unbelievable.

On the other hand, some of those people had some pretty unflattering things to say about Anita Hill.

Anita Hill's Tangled Web - The Daily Beast

Telephone logs show that after she moved to Oklahoma she called Thomas many times. First she said the logs were "garbage." Then she said she was only returning calls from him. Then she conceded initiating some. She said one was "following up" another professor's letter inviting Thomas to lecture. But that "follow up" call was made three months before the letter was sent. She testified that a law dean asked her to drive Thomas to the Tulsa airport. The dean said Hill called the night before to ask if she could drive Thomas so she could show him her new car.

At the EEOC she irritated co-workers by trying to assert a special relationship with Thomas. Brock presents much evidence that she left the EEOC, and Washington, bitter with Thomas because of increasing hostility to his conservatism and because she was not given an appointment for which Thomas did not consider her competent. At the University of Oklahoma, Brock reports, she has been prominent in the shrill but conventional campus leftism of racial and sexual politics. Reporters rummaged in Thomas's garbage in search of damaging information; scrutiny of Hill was and has been less searching. The New York Times reported that even "her closest friends" know little of her political views. The Washington Post reported those views to be essentially like Thomas's. Accurate reports of her political and personal conflicts with Thomas would have suggested a motive for mendacity.

To believe that Hill told the truth you must believe that dozens of people, with no common or even apparent motive to lie, did so. Brock's book will be persuasive to minds not sealed by the caulking of ideology. If Hill is a "victim," it is not of sexual harassment or (in language she has used from a lecture podium) "the powerlessness of women" in "our misogynist society." Rather, she may be a victim of the system of racial preferences that put her on a track too fast for her abilities, that taught her to think of herself as a victim and made her fluent in the rhetoric of victimization.

Thomas's ordeal was a manifestation of the politics of character assassination, whereby political differences become occasions for moral assault. It worked against Bork. It almost worked against Thomas. Perhaps the unmasking of Hill will give the practitioners of such politics pause..
Oh, that's rich! You have George Will "The Shill" a lying GOP hack quoting David Brock's book, which he later admitted was a pack of lies about Hill and apologized to her for writing.
Priceless!

There were other women who said Long Dong Thomas had harassed them. They are all liars too, but admitted liar Brock and proven liar Will "The Shill" are telling the truth. :cuckoo:

Oh, wait, there's more!

In the spring of 1981 Hill was working, and failing, at a Washington law firm. Asked about her departure from the firm, she testified under oath: "It was never suggested to me that I should leave the law firm in any way." A senior member of the firm swore in an affidavit that Hill was told that the low caliber of her work made it "in her best interests" to seek employment elsewhere. (Judiciary Committee Democrats blocked a Republican request to settle the conflict by subpoenaing the firm's records.) Thomas hired Hill at the Education Department, where several people remember her claiming to have been harassed at the law firm. Could those claims have been made to mask her professional failure?
More of Brock's admitted lies, that should really score points for you! :cuckoo:

I find it interesting what LaMoron thinks is 'politics'. Gossip, to most people with an IQ over room temperature, is not 'politics'. It is 'gossip'.

The amount of embarrassingly dumb comments coming from both sides on this issue makes me despair for the country. No wonder we elect idiots.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...lican-voters-think-obama-wasnt-born-in-us.php
Does the term "gossip" also apply to the 45% of Republicans who claim that Barrack Obama was born outside the US, and the 22% who aren't sure?

That translates into 67% of Republicans supporters with IQ's below room temperature!

Last edited:
their primary function is to lobby for laws and such favorable to their associations members.

Fact is Cain was president of a lobbyist organization.

That doesn't negate the NRA's initial purpose as a trade association.

Have you ever been employed by a trade association in a top management position?
The majority of 'lobbying' comes from those who work in these positions and they generally are the ones who 'lobby'.

BoDs usually do as asked/told by those that work in the trenches.

Oh, wait, there's more!

More of Brock's admitted lies, that should really score points for you!

Until Brock turned into a sissy, he used to be a pretty solid reporter.

But the affadavitt of Hill's old law firm is part of the public record. As is the fact she quit after a year because she was an underacheiving Affirmative Action hire.

Oh, that's rich! You have George Will "The Shill" a lying GOP hack quoting David Brock's book, which he later admitted was a pack of lies about Hill and apologized to her for writing.
Priceless!

There were other women who said Long Dong Thomas had harassed them. They are all liars too, but admitted liar Brock and proven liar Will "The Shill" are telling the truth. :cuckoo:

Again, Brock only turned into a left winger after his light in the loafers crowd stopped talking to him.

No one has ever disproven what was in his book, most of which was part of the public record.

Anita Hill was a liar. That's why she's never talked about this again. When you lie, there's just too much to remember.

Oh, wait, there's more!
More of Brock's admitted lies, that should really score points for you!

Until Brock turned into a sissy, he used to be a pretty solid reporter.

But the affadavitt of Hill's old law firm is part of the public record. As is the fact she quit after a year because she was an underacheiving Affirmative Action hire.
And so is the letter to Biden refuting all the lies in that affidavit. No surprise you left that out!!!