Was Cain terminated (fired) from the National Restaurant Association?

AND, you are a hack.

In other breaking news, President Lincoln is still dead.

In other breaking news, President Lincoln is still dead

So are you saying that Lakhota's thread goes without saying?

No. Try to keep up.

His "revelation" that he agrees with your prior silly speculation is not exactly surprising.

He's a fucking hack and would necessarily "agree" with ANY suggestion, innuendo or speculation that might place Mr. Cain in a negative light.

And so these women are likely bracing for their lives to be blown apart. During the Clarence Thomas hearings, Anita Hill described coming home to an “answering machine full of messages, some worse than I had anticipated—death threats and threats of rape or sodomy.” In the epilogue to her 1997 book Speaking Truth to Power, she wrote, “My life has been forever changed. I will never again feel as safe and secure as I did before I received the first threats on my life.” Hill’s ordeal was before Fox News, before the reputational meat grinder of the Internet. If the women in the Cain case decide to come forward, they will deserve credit for their bravery, but to force them into the spotlight would be yet another violation.
Even for righties, that's low to threaten a woman like that.

1) Who said it was righties calling her?

2) Who said she was telling the truth, given the fact she was a lying sack of manure.

Okay, new rule. If you aren't willing to state FOR THE RECORD what your name is, what your accusation is, then no one should talke about you. Period.
The lie detector test that she passed. Remember Long Dong Thomas did not pass a lie detector test.

2) Who said she was telling the truth, given the fact she was a lying sack of manure.

Okay, new rule. If you aren't willing to state FOR THE RECORD what your name is, what your accusation is, then no one should talke about you. Period.
The lie detector test that she passed. Remember Long Dong Thomas did not pass a lie detector test.

Lie detector tests are not admissible in Courts of law for a reason, you partisan hack bullshit flinging moron.

Last edited:
Herb is exactly what Caribou Barbie said he is, "a flavor of the month" :lol:

Cum Dot quotes Palin.

Wonders never cease.

But Gov. Palin was indeed wrong.

Mr. Cain has already established that he is far from being just another flavor of the week.

And that just bugs the snot outta you sissy-ass whining liberoidals.

Good.

:clap2:

cain-not-a-crook-nixon-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

richard-nixon6.jpg

Polygraphs are about as reliable as Ouija boards.

A pathological liar could fool one easily.

More to the point, Hill's Polygraph was arranged by her lawyer, with a friendly administrator, with the understanding if she failed, the results would not be released. This is why the DEMOCRATS on the Judicary committee did not allow it into evidence.

Anita Hill is proven a liar by one simple fact.

If Clarance Thomas was the worst boss ever, why did she follow him to EEOC when he left Department of Education?

If he was so horrible to be around, why would she move along with him? It makes no sense.

Unless she was an oppurtunist who was happy to ride his coattails as long as she could, then stab him in the back.

Was Herman Cain terminated (fired) from the National Restaurant Association?

Well if he was costing them a lot of money by being a lech, probably.

You should change your username to 'FactsIgnored'. Since you seem incapable of understanding what the word "if" means. "if" generally is not fact.

Polygraphs are about as reliable as Ouija boards.

A pathological liar could fool one easily.

More to the point, Hill's Polygraph was arranged by her lawyer, with a friendly administrator, with the understanding if she failed, the results would not be released. This is why the DEMOCRATS on the Judicary committee did not allow it into evidence.

Anita Hill is proven a liar by one simple fact.

If Clarance Thomas was the worst boss ever, why did she follow him to EEOC when he left Department of Education?

If he was so horrible to be around, why would she move along with him? It makes no sense.

Unless she was an oppurtunist who was happy to ride his coattails as long as she could, then stab him in the back.
The administrator of the test trained FBI agents to administer the tests and was hardly a "friendly" administrator. Since you lied about the Dems (PLURAL) not allowing the testimony, it would be interesting to see if you could pass one as you claim that a pathological liar could pass one easily. Only one Dem would not allow it, that was the chairman, Joe Biden. He sided with the GOP and overruled the Dems on the committee.

Long Dong Thomas practically admitted he knew he was lying when he refused to take a lie detector test. This was a he said she said situation, where their stories were diametrically opposed to each other, an ideal candidate for a lie detector test!!! Long Dong Thomas knew this and that's why he refused.

The administrator of the test trained FBI agents to administer the tests and was hardly a "friendly" administrator. Since you lied about the Dems (PLURAL) not allowing the testimony, it would be interesting to see if you could pass one as you claim that a pathological liar could pass one easily. Only one Dem would not allow it, that was the chairman, Joe Biden. He sided with the GOP and overruled the Dems on the committee.

Long Dong Thomas practically admitted he knew he was lying when he refused to take a lie detector test. This was a he said she said situation, where their stories were diametrically opposed to each other, an ideal candidate for a lie detector test!!! Long Dong Thomas knew this and that's why he refused.

Again, a Polygraph you pay for isn't reliable- ever.

I mean, seriously, has anyone ever paid for a polygraph for profit and NOT gotten the result he wanted?

Polygraphs are junk science, and Hill, being a pathological liar, could beat one.

You still didn't answer my main point. None of you DemocRATS ever do. If she found Thomas so awful to work for, then why did she transfer with him?

Last time I checked, Massa Lincoln freed the slave.

Again, a Polygraph you pay for isn't reliable- ever.

I mean, seriously, has anyone ever paid for a polygraph for profit and NOT gotten the result he wanted?

Polygraphs are junk science, and Hill, being a pathological liar, could beat one.

You still didn't answer my main point. None of you DemocRATS ever do. If she found Thomas so awful to work for, then why did she transfer with him?

Last time I checked, Massa Lincoln freed the slave.
I love it, you lied about the Dems on the committee and you, a liar, call Hill a liar. She is infinitely more honest than a liar like you could ever hope to be.

I love it, you lied about the Dems on the committee and you, a liar, call Hill a liar. She is infinitely more honest than a liar like you could ever hope to be.

Oh, no, she isn't.

Let's say for a moment that EVERYTHING she claimed was true. Let's pretend.

Fact is that she still stuck to this guy like a Remora onto a shark as long as she could go along for the ride. So she couldn't have been all that offended. I've quit jobs because I didn't like the way they treated not myself, but a co-worker. Seriously, she couldn't build up the courage to do so? Really?

Let's review.

He transferred to EEOC from Department of Ed. She asked to go with him. She took the transfer.

She then applied for a job at a Christian College. She asked him to pull strings and write her a letter of recommendation.

Then she stabbed him in the back for money.

Fact is, the DemocRATS ran the committee, and they didn't include the bogus polygraph into evidence because it was bogus. It's shit science, and everyone knows it..

Let's keep in mind, Aldridge Ames and Robert Hansen, the spies who sold out America for decades, took regular polygraphs administered by the FBI- and passed them.

Speaking of dick, Lakhota just posted.

Lefties deserve President Obama; America deserves better.

What a horrible, rude, fact free,ignorant, arrogant, hater/dittohead, Ugly 'Merican you are. Change the channel- St. Peter will not be amused.

Cain resigned as Pizza CEO in 1993, flat sales, failure. Great salesman, RW Koch radio pundit...Run with THAT.

Speaking of dick, Lakhota just posted.

Lefties deserve President Obama; America deserves better.

What a horrible, rude, fact free,ignorant, arrogant, hater/dittohead, Ugly 'Merican you are. Change the channel- St. Peter will not be amused.

Cain resigned as Pizza CEO in 1993, flat sales, failure. Great salesman, RW Koch radio pundit...Run with THAT.

What a flat out failure you remain.

IF Mr. Cain resigned, dick-licker, then he wasn't fired.

So why ask the "question" (as was asked by your idiot compadre in his idiot OP) whether he was fired for any particular alleged "reason?"

Sorry reality is so difficult for shit heads like you, but it isn't for most of us. Thus, we plainly see that Lack-ota is a dick and that you are nothing but a moron.

Mr. Cain, by the way, did a superb job with Godfather's Pizza. Your lie holds no sway, you transparent fraud.

And yes, he has been a radio personality. So? The present President was a "community organizer." Whateverthefuck that means.

:cuckoo:

Run away with that, ya witless moron.

Oh, no, she isn't.

Let's say for a moment that EVERYTHING she claimed was true. Let's pretend.

Fact is that she still stuck to this guy like a Remora onto a shark as long as she could go along for the ride. So she couldn't have been all that offended. I've quit jobs because I didn't like the way they treated not myself, but a co-worker. Seriously, she couldn't build up the courage to do so? Really?

Let's review.

He transferred to EEOC from Department of Ed. She asked to go with him. She took the transfer.

She then applied for a job at a Christian College. She asked him to pull strings and write her a letter of recommendation.

Then she stabbed him in the back for money.

Fact is, the DemocRATS ran the committee, and they didn't include the bogus polygraph into evidence because it was bogus. It's shit science, and everyone knows it..

Let's keep in mind, Aldridge Ames and Robert Hansen, the spies who sold out America for decades, took regular polygraphs administered by the FBI- and passed them.
You just can't stop yourself from lying, no wonder you think you are enough of a pathological liar to beat a lie detector.

You have no proof she got paid a dime! And only one Dem, Biden, was against admitting the polygraph, and he was the HEAD of the committee.

Hill is a very strong woman, and put Long Dong in his place and he stopped harassing her, which is why she stayed.

Forum List

Back