CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

• People seeking refugee status register with the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) in the country to which they have fled. UNHCR will determine their eligibility for refugee status based on a well-founded fear of persecution. The agency will also decide whether they can safely go back to their home country or live a dignified life in the country to which they have fled. If neither option is possible, UNHCR will recommend them for resettlement.
  • UNHCR gathers background information, assesses the refugee’s case, and submits it to the United States for resettlement consideration.
  • U.S. government agencies and Resettlement Support Centers (RSCs) abroad, such as ICMC’s RSC for Turkey and the Middle East, perform background checks on refugees seeking resettlement. Then, the Department of Homeland Security holds in-person interviews to determine if the applicant should be considered for resettlement.
  • Pre-approved applicants then undergo a medical screening to ensure they don’t have any infectious diseases that could spread once they are resettled. The medical screening also helps determine where they will be resettled if they have a medical condition requiring specialized treatment.
  • Refugees whose resettlement applications have been approved are then assigned a sponsoring agency that places them in a community determined to be the best situation for their success. Local non-governmental organizations assist refugees upon arrival, helping them integrate into their new community and become economically self-sufficient.
The entirety of this process can take up to two years or more, making it a long and rigorous journey for refugees seeking resettlement.
Bringing in more internal problems.

No thanks.

How many you taking in?

Who can force us to accept "asylum seekers" if we refuse?
I dunno? :dunno: I would need to spend more time researching it!

I need to correct asylum seekers vs. Asylum refugees though... I didn't realize they were actually different.... Asylum refugees have already been approved as a refugee before they leave their country or temp. host country, the seekers want that status.

the chain of command can get entangled.
What do you mean? The HAMAS savages launched a barbaric massacre against innocent Jews, and the CIA had information on where the Head Savage was hiding…..and somewhere along the line a pro-HAMAS leftist working at the CIA got the orders “entangled”?

Gd-willing, when Trump wins, he needs to clean house of government workers sabotaging Jews and protecting HAMAS.

We can't be forced to do something we don't want to do by a treaty.
Congress can pass a law and the President could sign it tomorrow
eliminating asylum entirely if we wanted.
We‘d need a 2/3rd vote, and let’s face it….the Dems won’t vote to keep antisemitic Palestinians out. They cry about racism while actually increasing bigotry against Jews.

I dunno? :dunno: I would need to spend more time researching it!

I need to correct asylum seekers vs. Asylum refugees though... I didn't realize they were actually different.... Asylum refugees have already been approved as a refugee before they leave their country or temp. host country, the seekers want that status.
They arent seeking Asylum

Its a LIE

Historically, the United States has resettled nearly 100,000 refugees on average every year since the U.S. Refugee Resettlement Program, also known as the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program, began in 1980. Here’s how the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program works:
  • People seeking refugee status register with the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) in the country to which they have fled. UNHCR will determine their eligibility for refugee status based on a well-founded fear of persecution. The agency will also decide whether they can safely go back to their home country or live a dignified life in the country to which they have fled. If neither option is possible, UNHCR will recommend them for resettlement.
  • UNHCR gathers background information, assesses the refugee’s case, and submits it to the United States for resettlement consideration.
  • U.S. government agencies and Resettlement Support Centers (RSCs) abroad, such as ICMC’s RSC for Turkey and the Middle East, perform background checks on refugees seeking resettlement. Then, the Department of Homeland Security holds in-person interviews to determine if the applicant should be considered for resettlement.
  • Pre-approved applicants then undergo a medical screening to ensure they don’t have any infectious diseases that could spread once they are resettled. The medical screening also helps determine where they will be resettled if they have a medical condition requiring specialized treatment.
  • Refugees whose resettlement applications have been approved are then assigned a sponsoring agency that places them in a community determined to be the best situation for their success. Local non-governmental organizations assist refugees upon arrival, helping them integrate into their new community and become economically self-sufficient.
The entirety of this process can take up to two years or more, making it a long and rigorous journey for refugees seeking resettlement.
That means the millions that Biden has allowed in do not belong here under any excuse.

What do you mean? The HAMAS savages launched a barbaric massacre against innocent Jews, and the CIA had information on where the Head Savage was hiding…..and somewhere along the line a pro-HAMAS leftist working at the CIA got the orders “entangled”?
yep. maybe even a head-honcho elsewhere in the chain (political).

Gd-willing, when Trump wins, he needs to clean house of government workers sabotaging Jews and protecting HAMAS.
he will.

We‘d need a 2/3rd vote, and let’s face it….the Dems won’t vote to keep antisemitic Palestinians out. They cry about racism while actually increasing bigotry against Jews.
Democrats whine about our immigrant policies and it makes me laugh. They have created them since 1932. FDR for instance held Citizens who were Japanese responsible for his war against Japan and locked up hundreds of thousands. FDR did not allow blacks to be in combat roles until the war was virtually over. FDR blocked a ship full of Jews who had escaped the Nazis forcing the ship to return them to Germany. Democrats record on this sucks.

If the Dems don’t cheat again with the mail ballots, he will.
I laugh at the press. They say over and over that was the most secure election. Then they run articles claiming there is voter suppression. They only mean Democrats are but lie that Republican votes are not suppressed.

You don't need a 2/3rd vote to pass a new law on "asylum".
You’re right. I was thinking of the veto override.

We will need majorities in both Houses, and by a decent margin to overcome the RINOs, to change the asylum law. And while we’re at it, get rid of the anchor baby law.

the idiot is trying to milk both sides, the muslims in Mich and MInn and the jews in NY and NJ. But he is losing both with his non commit bullshit.
How is in milking the Jews in NY and NJ?? He let the anti-Jew demonstrations at NYU, CUNY, Columbia, Cooper Union, etc., etc., go on for 10 days without even condemning them!

That pro-Trump 100,000 crowd in Wildwood NJ weekend tells me that NY and NJ are in play.

How is in milking the Jews in NY and NJ?? He let the anti-Jew demonstrations at NYU, CUNY, Columbia, Cooper Union, etc., etc., go on for 10 days without even condemning them!

That pro-Trump 100,000 crowd in Wildwood NJ weekend tells me that NY and NJ are in play.
We are in agreement that ny and nj are in play in November. Biden is trying to play the jews by giving lip service to supporting Israel while he also states support fot the muslims and blocks weapons shipments to Israel. the guy is a senile mess.

Forum List

Back