WARNING! - Phones being tapped!

My message to DHS......hey feds!

MSN-Emoticon-show-ass-107.gif

Well, after being told by my phone company that the line was probably being tapped, they found out it was an equipment problem.

So much international intrigue!

I found out today that my phone is probably being tapped. I can call out but am having difficulty with incoming calls.

Rob Blagojevich? Is that really you? Welcome to the board!

As for your phones being tapped...we've all known that for months.

Well, after being told by my phone company that the line was probably being tapped, they found out it was an equipment problem.

whoever it was that told you your phone was being tapped was most likely clueless to begin with
LOL
some low level call center person that could only read from a script
its sad that what used to be "tech support" is now reduced to people that barely know how to turn a computer on

whoever it was that told you your phone was being tapped was most likely clueless to begin with
LOL
its sad that what used to be "tech support" is now reduced to people that barely know how to turn a computer on

It's very sad ... oh and don't forget half of them barely know how to speak English now to.

LOL

It's very sad ... oh and don't forget half of them barely know how to speak English now to.
i know

LOL

i know

I know a lot of skilled technicians without "degrees" who would love a cushy job like that and would do better by a lot. I just don't get why they don't hire these people. The guy that taught me the most about electronics (retired air force technician) would have been 100 times better than any of them, and when I last talked to him IBM 486's were "top of the line".

Forum List

Back