AT&T says service has been restored after massive, nationwide outage. Authorities are investigating

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

AT&T says service has been restored after massive, nationwide outage. Authorities are investigating​

Catherine Thorbecke Melissa Alonso Brian Fung
By Catherine Thorbecke, Melissa Alonso and Brian Fung, CNN
8 minute read
Updated 4:52 PM EST, Thu February 22, 2024

A traditional cell phone tower.

Brett Coomer/Houston Chronicle/Getty Images
CNN —
AT&T’s network went down for many of its customers across the United States Thursday morning, leaving customers unable to place calls, text or access the internet.
"It was pure chaos", explained one woman. "Once I realized my phone could not take calls, I could not text, I could not even surf the internet, I began to scream and began to thrash around on the ground uncontrollably. Then I tried to call 911, but that only made it worse once I realized my phone did not work again!!"

Another man contemplated suicide. "Not having a phone made me realize that my life simply did not make any since anymore. I mean, what the hell? There is no real life beyond my phone. Luckily, my service returned right before I started to jump off a bridge. Part of me still wanted to jump knowing that this might happen again within my lifetime."

AT&T was unavailable for comment other than to say that because of the outage they were going to have to double their price for service, to which everyone interviewed was more than willing to pay. One woman even offered her first born once she realized she did not have the funds for next month's service, but settled on becoming a crack whore for AT&T instead.

AT&T says service has been restored after massive, nationwide outage. Authorities are investigating​

Catherine ThorbeckeMelissa AlonsoBrian Fung
By Catherine Thorbecke, Melissa Alonso and Brian Fung, CNN
8 minute read
Updated 4:52 PM EST, Thu February 22, 2024

Brett Coomer/Houston Chronicle/Getty Images
CNN —
AT&T’s network went down for many of its customers across the United States Thursday morning, leaving customers unable to place calls, text or access the internet.
"It was pure chaos", explained one woman. "Once I realized my phone could not take calls, I could not text, I could not even surf the internet, I began to scream and began to thrash around on the ground uncontrollably. Then I tried to call 911, but that only made it worse once I realized my phone did not work again!!"

Another man contemplated suicide. "Not having a phone made me realize that my life simply did not make any since anymore. I mean, what the hell? There is no real life beyond my phone. Luckily, my service returned right before I started to jump off a bridge. Part of me still wanted to jump knowing that this might happen again within my lifetime."

AT&T was unavailable for comment other than to say that because of the outage they were going to have to double their price for service, to which everyone interviewed was more than willing to pay. One woman even offered her first born once she realized she did not have the funds for next month's service, but settled on becoming a crack whore for AT&T instead.

Just big business doing the bidding of the Marxists/Demofascists letting the people know who is in charge...

Forum List

Back