War On Women Big Fail

black genocide was the original purpose of planned parenthood. its founder clearly stated that----look it up, you might learn something

No. It was taken out of context from what she said. You should look into that.

Does it concern you that black babies are aborted at much higher rates than whites? Please be specific. :)

We just did this, remember? You brought me an extremist Baptist preacher. When you are ready to be serious, then I will return the favor. :)

WTF are you talking about? I didn't bring up any preacher. Answer the question. Does it concern you that black babies are aborted at a much higher rate than whites? Yes or no.

Sure you did. Who the hell do you think runs the site that you just brought? Again. When you get serious, I'll be serious.

Are you fucking delusional? WTF are you talking about?

What a racist pos. Promoting the murder of millions of black children in the name of women's health? Is there anything more shameful?

But they do have a pair of testes. Last time I checked, there would be no child without his sperm, thus the uterus and the egg contained within are useless. Meaning no abortion, and no reason to be outraged. There is a reason human sexual reproduction requires a male and a female, that's how we mammals were designed through evolution or what have you. Unless humans reproduce asexually, I think the man has just as much a right to decide the fate of the child, seeing as how he contributes one half of the genetic code for the child in the first place. A willing father and an unwilling mother will more than guarantee the child's fate.

Human Biology says both males and females share equal roles in reproduction. Therefore, it is easy to say that the woman shouldn't have all of the authority. Spare me the "it's her body" garbage. She chose to have unprotected sex, resulting in the subsequent abortion. So, both of them should be equal in the decision making process. But here's the fiat... if they don't wish to go through the rigors of that process, they need only not have sex (or have it with a condom) until they are fully prepared to handle the implications.

It's not rocket science.

It isn't rocket science. It is absolutely her body. You can't remove that.

Well if it's her body, perhaps she should exercise more restraint when choosing a sexual partner. She shares just as much responsibility as the man, your uber feminism notwithstanding. If a woman can reproduce by herself then you had better alert the scientific community. Otherwise, what she does with her body will determine one of two life altering things will happen, either a) she doesn't have sex, and won't need the life altering abortive procedure OR, she will have sex, and risk her own mortality in the administration of this abortive procedure. Abortion is a form of surgery, and contrary to what you think, it isn't all a bed of roses.

So what makes you think she can do with the child as she pleases? Without the man, there is no child to abort. No reason for the woman to get outraged over being denied an abortion, furthermore there would be no human species.

Like I said, people like you make a mountain out of a molehill. You refuse to acknowledge the male's role in the reproductive cycle. This isn't the mythical land of the Amazons.

I know what their role is.

You guys like to live in this world of what people should do and for all of your bleetings you sound like children stamping your feet. People should.

The reality is that they don't. People don't do what they should.

You put your penis in, ejaculate and then you are done. That's it.

So, you ignore the process that is initiated upon ejaculation, do you? You are as dense as you are liberal. It's like cranking a car. Unless the key is inserted and turned the car doesn't start. The engine doesn't turn over and the car doesn't go anywhere. Without oxygen, there is no fire, without fire there is no smoke! See where I'm going? Without sperm there is no child, without the child there is no need for an abortion, and without the need for abortion, there is no need for her to stamp her feet in protest. How much must I dumb this down for you?

Ironically, you have men within your own party dictating the liberal positions on abortive rights. Oh. That must have slipped my tongue. That makes you a hypocrite, my friend.

What party is that, hon?

The one you belong to, miss.

This is the part that doesn't seem to sink in.

What isn't sinking in is how you lost two arguments to me in less than 24 hours. Plus, Camp started the discussion about the role of the male sperm within the egg.

I didn't lose anything. You cherry picked in an attempt to make an argument and you failed.

Here:
A Man with 34 Children Confesses His Failings as a Father - Video

That should fit right in with your theatrics.

Uh yeah, seeing as how I maintain constant relations with my father, given how many men in my church and childhood friends are committed fathers, you link is nothing but theatrics. You think you know so much about men, you don't know squat.

Contrarily, I can provide examples of how women are as detestable as you claim men to be, in their failures to be good mothers:

Woman abandoned kids in car so she could perform oral sex on boyfriend cops - NY Daily News

Who said anything about men being detestable?

I am not interested in how you conduct yourself, your relationship with your father or the people in your church.

I'm telling you point blank that you might want to check this out before you kick out your responsibility meme.

So this absolves you of any? I'm telling you point blank that you simply don't give a flying rat's ass whether you kill the child or not. You must have the rights and all of the authority. Furthermore, knowing committed fathers disproves your notion that all men are irresponsible fathers. Well I could just as easily travel down that road with women too. But that is a classic association fallacy.

So, of course you don't care, it doesn't mesh with your worldview, which I may add is not sacrosanct. Responsibility involves commitment on both ends. Well, what do you care about commitment anyway?

What did I tell you earlier?

Should.

It is a choice. It needs to remain a choice.
It isn't rocket science. It is absolutely her body. You can't remove that.

Well if it's her body, perhaps she should exercise more restraint when choosing a sexual partner. She shares just as much responsibility as the man, your uber feminism notwithstanding. If a woman can reproduce by herself then you had better alert the scientific community. Otherwise, what she does with her body will determine one of two life altering things will happen, either a) she doesn't have sex, and won't need the life altering abortive procedure OR, she will have sex, and risk her own mortality in the administration of this abortive procedure. Abortion is a form of surgery, and contrary to what you think, it isn't all a bed of roses.

So what makes you think she can do with the child as she pleases? Without the man, there is no child to abort. No reason for the woman to get outraged over being denied an abortion, furthermore there would be no human species.

Like I said, people like you make a mountain out of a molehill. You refuse to acknowledge the male's role in the reproductive cycle. This isn't the mythical land of the Amazons.

I know what their role is.

You guys like to live in this world of what people should do and for all of your bleetings you sound like children stamping your feet. People should.

The reality is that they don't. People don't do what they should.

You put your penis in, ejaculate and then you are done. That's it.

So, you ignore the process that is initiated upon ejaculation, do you? You are as dense as you are liberal. It's like cranking a car. Unless the key is inserted and turned the car doesn't start. The engine doesn't turn over and the car doesn't go anywhere. Without oxygen, there is no fire, without fire there is no smoke! See where I'm going? Without sperm there is no child, without the child there is no need for an abortion, and without the need for abortion, there is no need for her to stamp her feet in protest. How much must I dumb this down for you?

Ironically, you have men within your own party dictating the liberal positions on abortive rights. Oh. That must have slipped my tongue. That makes you a hypocrite, my friend.

What party is that, hon?

The one you belong to, miss.

Which one is that, hon?

Does it concern you that black babies are aborted at much higher rates than whites? Please be specific. :)

We just did this, remember? You brought me an extremist Baptist preacher. When you are ready to be serious, then I will return the favor. :)

WTF are you talking about? I didn't bring up any preacher. Answer the question. Does it concern you that black babies are aborted at a much higher rate than whites? Yes or no.

Sure you did. Who the hell do you think runs the site that you just brought? Again. When you get serious, I'll be serious.

Are you fucking delusional? WTF are you talking about?

What a racist pos. Promoting the murder of millions of black children in the name of women's health? Is there anything more shameful?

The only racist piece of shit here is you. The site you added that is in this post is from a right wing Baptist. Get a fucking argument and get back to me.

Does it concern you that black babies are aborted at a much higher rate than whites? Yes or no.

Of course not. You probably wouldn't understand, being it has to do with liberty.

Your ugly patronizing racism here is noteworthy, and seen as disgusting by most people. Decent people understand that black women, as intelligent human beings, make their own choices based on their own needs. Patronizing racists declare that black women are all just so stupid that they're manipulated into having abortions.

So this absolves you of any? I'm telling you point blank that you simply don't give a flying rat's ass whether you kill the child or not. You must have the rights and all of the authority. Furthermore, knowing committed fathers disproves your notion that all men are irresponsible fathers. Well I could just as easily travel down that road with women too. But that is a classic association fallacy.

So, of course you don't care, it doesn't mesh with your worldview, which I may add is not sacrosanct. Responsibility involves commitment on both ends. Well, what do you care about commitment anyway?

Should.

Where did you get that there is any aspect of absolving oneself of responsibility? You don't have an argument and so you make some shit up.

Ummm, you might wwnt to research a little more. Start with CC Little and Lothrop Stoddard. The other 2 founders, along with Margaret Sanger. And a tidbit for you, Sanger was a guest speaker at the KKK rally in Silverlake, NJ, in 1926.
From her Negro Project-"(we propose to) hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. And we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." 2Sanger also viewed welfare as a detriment to society because it increased the number of poor blacks and foreigners. "Organized charity (modern welfare) is the symptom of a malignant social disease… increasing numbers of defectives, delinquents, and dependents. My criticism, therefore, is not directed at the 'failure' of philanthropy, but rather at its success."3 The urban poor, and their increasing numbers, she called, "an ever widening margin of biological waste."4 Welfare, she believed, encouraged the breeding of the poor, or "human waste," as she called them. She feared that welfare would encourage the urban poor to give birth to those "stocks that are the most detrimental to the future of the race…"5 Therefore, she believed the government should actively encourage the sterilization of those who are unfit to propagate the race, using as her motto: "More (children) from the fit, less from the unfit."6

abortion on demand and free birth control are not reproductive health. They are a cop out because liberal women are unable to keep their legs together.

They are part and parcel of reproductive health.

black genocide was the original purpose of planned parenthood. its founder clearly stated that----look it up, you might learn something

nope, you are wrong. I'm sorry if that busts your bubble of liberal love, but its a fact. Its also a fact the PP has aborted many more black than white fetuses.

No. You're claiming that black genocide was the original purpose of planned parenthood. You are lying. What you are referencing is taken from Sanger. You are lying.

You do realize that Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood, right?

Yes, I do. I am also aware that the pro life crowd has attempted on multiple occasions to take her out of context. You wish to do the same?

Does it concern you that black babies are aborted at a much higher rate than whites? Yes or no.

Of course not. You probably wouldn't understand, being it has to do with liberty.

Your ugly patronizing racism here is noteworthy, and seen as disgusting by most people. Decent people understand that black women, as intelligent human beings, make their own choices based on their own needs. Patronizing racists declare that black women are all just so stupid that they're manipulated into having abortions.

It disproportionally hits poor black women who by definition would have far fewer options. Glad to know your okay with this though. :banned:

what world are you living in? certainly not the real one.

Ummm, you might wwnt to research a little more. Start with CC Little and Lothrop Stoddard. The other 2 founders, along with Margaret Sanger. And a tidbit for you, Sanger was a guest speaker at the KKK rally in Silverlake, NJ, in 1926.
From her Negro Project-"(we propose to) hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. And we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." 2Sanger also viewed welfare as a detriment to society because it increased the number of poor blacks and foreigners. "Organized charity (modern welfare) is the symptom of a malignant social disease… increasing numbers of defectives, delinquents, and dependents. My criticism, therefore, is not directed at the 'failure' of philanthropy, but rather at its success."3 The urban poor, and their increasing numbers, she called, "an ever widening margin of biological waste."4 Welfare, she believed, encouraged the breeding of the poor, or "human waste," as she called them. She feared that welfare would encourage the urban poor to give birth to those "stocks that are the most detrimental to the future of the race…"5 Therefore, she believed the government should actively encourage the sterilization of those who are unfit to propagate the race, using as her motto: "More (children) from the fit, less from the unfit."6

They are part and parcel of reproductive health.

nope, you are wrong. I'm sorry if that busts your bubble of liberal love, but its a fact. Its also a fact the PP has aborted many more black than white fetuses.

No. You're claiming that black genocide was the original purpose of planned parenthood. You are lying. What you are referencing is taken from Sanger. You are lying.

Yes, I do. I am also aware that the pro life crowd has attempted on multiple occasions to take her out of context. You wish to do the same?

Um........actually, could you read a little more into her instead of copy pasta from right wing sites? Thanks. You can find her writings in the link I gave to TK.

It disproportionally hits poor black women who by definition would have far fewer options. Glad to know your okay with this though.

Your side is the one trying to dismantle the social safety net, which would remove even more options.

Hence, you add the sin of hypocrisy to your patronizing racism.

You seem to be strongly disagreeing with my statement that black women are intelligent human beings making their own choices.

I don't need to add more.

Um........actually, could you read a little more into her instead of copy pasta from right wing sites? Thanks. You can find her writings in the link I gave to TK.

are you claiming that she did not say the things she is quoted as saying?

"if you like your policy, you can keep it, period"

You seem to be strongly disagreeing with my statement that black women are intelligent human beings making their own choices.

I don't need to add more.

I never said or implied any such thing. I merely stated facts that PP was started to control the growth of the black population and that PP does a disproportionate number of black abortions. It has nothing to do with black women's intelligence.

But you said government doesn't fund abortions when clearly it does.

"(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood’s net revenue increased 5% to total of $1.21 billion in its organizational fiscal year ending on June 30, 2013, according to its new Annual Report 2012-2013, and about 45% of that revenue--$540.6 million--was provided by taxpayer-funded government health services grants.

In the same report, Planned Parenthood said that in the year that ended on Sept. 30, 2012 it did 327,166 abortions."

"CNSNews.com contacted Planned Parenthood by phone and e-mail to ask how much of the $540.6 million in government money was received from federal sources, and how much from money came from state sources. Planned Parenthood did not respond."

Planned Parenthood Got 540.6 Million in Government Grants in FY 2013 CNS News

What I don't understand is people who believe we subsidize WalMart's payroll because some WalMart employees receive government assistance while WalMart gets tax breaks, but we don't subsidize abortions by PP, just their other procedures. The WM argument is the "one big pot" theory. Why is "one big pot" not applicable to PP.

This is only referencing those who believe we subsidize WalMart so they don't have to pay a fair wage but don't believe we subsidize PP so they can perform free or reduced cost abortions.

The employees have to apply for aid for specific purposes. Food stamps pay for food.
PP applies for grants (aid) for specific purposes. Grants for patient education go for patient education.

You're simply wrong.
What I don't understand is people who believe we subsidize WalMart's payroll because some WalMart employees receive government assistance while WalMart gets tax breaks, but we don't subsidize abortions by PP, just their other procedures. The WM argument is the "one big pot" theory. Why is "one big pot" not applicable to PP.

This is only referencing those who believe we subsidize WalMart so they don't have to pay a fair wage but don't believe we subsidize PP so they can perform free or reduced cost abortions.

The employees have to apply for aid for specific purposes. Food stamps pay for food.
PP applies for grants (aid) for specific purposes. Grants for patient education go for patient education.

You're simply wrong.

You can get that from their website.
Annual Report Planned Parenthood

I told you, very clearly, several pages ago that federal money is prohibited. I also explained, twice, that medicaid that is used comes via the state.

If someone has proof of federal money going for abortions, isn't it a no brainer that it would have been brought up by now?

The stated goal of Planned Parenthood according to her was to "prevent the multiplication of the unfit," this she continues would be "the most important and greatest step towards race betterment."
http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/documents/speech_no_healthy_race_without_bc.html

And?

"The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Sanger commenting on the 'Negro Project' in a letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, December 10, 1939.

http://smithlibraries.org/digital/files/original/d6358bc3053c93183295bf2df1c0c931.pdf

It disproportionally hits poor black women who by definition would have far fewer options. Glad to know your okay with this though.

Your side is the one trying to dismantle the social safety net, which would remove even more options.

Hence, you add the sin of hypocrisy to your patronizing racism.

no one wants to dismantle it, just restrict its use to those who really need it. How awful!

Should.

Where did you get that there is any aspect of absolving oneself of responsibility? You don't have an argument and so you make some shit up.

Actually, you are. Ad hominem is all you have left.

Republicans are using quotes someone made almost a century ago to take away women's rights, but is unfair to argue that they are waging a war against women.

Forum List

Back