War On Women Big Fail

What is the war on women in America?

The War on Women predates Obama. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Further, Obama is not up for reelection and the Republicans still don't have a plan and since they are the ones that are a part of the problem then it doesn't look good for them either.

By and large reproductive health and rights.

War on Women - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Has a Republican denied any woman's right to use birth control. Please be very specific in your response. :D

Yes, in fact, it wasn't too long ago that the great state of Mississippi attempted to.
The Most Radical Anti-Abortion Measure in America Mother Jones
Congressional GOP Pushes Zygote Personhood Bills Mother Jones

15 states allow state funded portion of medicaid to pay for abortions.

You must be so proud since the overwhelming number of the children being killed are poor and black.

Why are you promoting a war on blacks and their unborn children?

You must be so proud, you twisted information into a bunch of crap. Get a legit argument.

Black fetuses are being aborted at much higher numbers than whites. Fact. Google it you lazy fuck. :)

BlackGenocide.org Abortion and the Black Community

So why the liberal war on blacks and their unborn children? Why so racist and hateful?

When a woman is pregnant, the man who got her pregnant totally loses his reproductive freedom. Is that not clear?

And? He doesn't. But, and?

Oh, he absolutely does. At that point, the woman can either deny him fatherhood or force him into servitude for the next 18 years, and there is nothing he can do about it.

How unfortunate. Last time I checked, men don't have a uterus.

But they do have a pair of testes. Last time I checked, there would be no child without his sperm, thus the uterus and the egg contained within are useless. Meaning no abortion, and no reason to be outraged. There is a reason human sexual reproduction requires a male and a female, that's how we mammals were designed through evolution or what have you. Unless humans reproduce asexually, I think the man has just as much a right to decide the fate of the child, seeing as how he contributes one half of the genetic code for the child in the first place. A willing father and an unwilling mother will more than guarantee the child's fate.

Human Biology says both males and females share equal roles in reproduction. Therefore, it is easy to say that the woman shouldn't have all of the authority. Spare me the "it's her body" garbage. She chose to have unprotected sex, resulting in the subsequent abortion. So, both of them should be equal in the decision making process. But here's the fiat... if they don't wish to go through the rigors of that process, they need only not have sex (or have it with a condom) until they are fully prepared to handle the implications.

It's not rocket science.

Males have a role in the production of a zygote. They have no role in the development of the zygote into a fetus or the development of the fetus inside the female.

The male sperm initiates the process when it penetrates the outer membrane of the egg. The male is the initiator of the development. The sperm fertilizes the egg, the egg does not fertilize the sperm. Do you think a child will be a child with only half of the genetic code? Do you seriously know anything about human biology? Go read up. Males produce the sperm, females produce the egg. Without one or the other, the process has nowhere to go. The sperm triggers cell mitosis within the egg, the formation of the zygote and subsequent development. That's why at the beginning, you see two nuclei in the egg itself before they divide. I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

The War on Women predates Obama. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Further, Obama is not up for reelection and the Republicans still don't have a plan and since they are the ones that are a part of the problem then it doesn't look good for them either.

Has a Republican denied any woman's right to use birth control. Please be very specific in your response. :D

Yes, in fact, it wasn't too long ago that the great state of Mississippi attempted to.

I see you cannot understand simple English. Was any woman's right to birth control denied? Was a woman stopped from using a condom...or birth control pills...or an IUD...by law. If so...be specific.

You must be so proud since the overwhelming number of the children being killed are poor and black.

You must be so proud, you twisted information into a bunch of crap. Get a legit argument.

Black fetuses are being aborted at much higher numbers than whites. Fact. Google it you lazy fuck. :)

So why the liberal war on blacks and their unborn children? Why so racist and hateful?

Why are you so ignorant? There is no black genocide. You just get really desperate because you can't prove it..

I see you cannot understand simple English. Was any woman's right to birth control denied? Was a woman stopped from using a condom...or birth control pills...or an IUD...by law. If so...be specific.

I understand perfectly fine. You said has any. I gave it to you. Not that it passed. But, yes, in fact they did.

abortion on demand and free birth control are not reproductive health. They are a cop out because liberal women are unable to keep their legs together.

Why are you so ignorant? There is no black genocide. You just get really desperate because you can't prove it..

black genocide was the original purpose of planned parenthood. its founder clearly stated that----look it up, you might learn something

When a woman is pregnant, the man who got her pregnant totally loses his reproductive freedom. Is that not clear?

Oh, he absolutely does. At that point, the woman can either deny him fatherhood or force him into servitude for the next 18 years, and there is nothing he can do about it.

But they do have a pair of testes. Last time I checked, there would be no child without his sperm, thus the uterus and the egg contained within are useless. Meaning no abortion, and no reason to be outraged. There is a reason human sexual reproduction requires a male and a female, that's how we mammals were designed through evolution or what have you. Unless humans reproduce asexually, I think the man has just as much a right to decide the fate of the child, seeing as how he contributes one half of the genetic code for the child in the first place. A willing father and an unwilling mother will more than guarantee the child's fate.

Human Biology says both males and females share equal roles in reproduction. Therefore, it is easy to say that the woman shouldn't have all of the authority. Spare me the "it's her body" garbage. She chose to have unprotected sex, resulting in the subsequent abortion. So, both of them should be equal in the decision making process. But here's the fiat... if they don't wish to go through the rigors of that process, they need only not have sex (or have it with a condom) until they are fully prepared to handle the implications.

It's not rocket science.

It isn't rocket science. It is absolutely her body. You can't remove that.

Well if it's her body, perhaps she should exercise more restraint when choosing a sexual partner. She shares just as much responsibility as the man, your uber feminism notwithstanding. If a woman can reproduce by herself then you had better alert the scientific community. Otherwise, what she does with her body will determine one of two life altering things will happen, either a) she doesn't have sex, and won't need the life altering abortive procedure OR, b) she will have sex, and risk her own mortality in the administration of this abortive procedure. Abortion is a form of surgery, and contrary to what you think, it isn't all a bed of roses.

So what makes you think she can do with the child as she pleases? Without the man, there is no child to abort. No reason for the woman to get outraged over being denied an abortion, furthermore there would be no human species.

Like I said, people like you make a mountain out of a molehill. You refuse to acknowledge the male's role in the reproductive cycle. This isn't the mythical land of the Amazons.

black genocide was the original purpose of planned parenthood. its founder clearly stated that----look it up, you might learn something

No. It was taken out of context from what she said. You should look into that.

abortion on demand and free birth control are not reproductive health. They are a cop out because liberal women are unable to keep their legs together.

They are part and parcel of reproductive health.

It's not rocket science.

Males have a role in the production of a zygote. They have no role in the development of the zygote into a fetus or the development of the fetus inside the female.

The male sperm initiates the process when it penetrates the outer membrane of the egg. The male is the initiator of the development. The sperm fertilizes the egg, the egg does not fertilize the sperm. Do you think a child will be a child with only half of the genetic code? Do you seriously know anything about human biology? Go read up. Males produce the sperm, females produce the egg. Without one or the other, the process has nowhere to go. The sperm triggers cell mitosis within the egg, the formation of the zygote and subsequent development. That's why at the beginning, you see two nuclei in the egg itself before they divide. I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

The discussion was about the rights of the male part of the relationship that caused the impregnation of the female. Once he donates his sperm he can walk away and never be seen or heard from again. Whatever develops inside of the female is totally dependent on the female. You are deflecting the argument into one about the rights of nuclei and zygotes.

Are you not guilty of the same, milady?

No. I'm not.

Really now? So, saying the man has no role in the process is a proven fact?

And what party wants to make sure funds are there for planned parenthood? Where are most planned parenthood clinics located? They can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that it is still part of the plan, either that or they have the same belief.

It's not rocket science.

It isn't rocket science. It is absolutely her body. You can't remove that.

Well if it's her body, perhaps she should exercise more restraint when choosing a sexual partner. She shares just as much responsibility as the man, your uber feminism notwithstanding. If a woman can reproduce by herself then you had better alert the scientific community. Otherwise, what she does with her body will determine one of two life altering things will happen, either a) she doesn't have sex, and won't need the life altering abortive procedure OR, she will have sex, and risk her own mortality in the administration of this abortive procedure. Abortion is a form of surgery, and contrary to what you think, it isn't all a bed of roses.

So what makes you think she can do with the child as she pleases? Without the man, there is no child to abort. No reason for the woman to get outraged over being denied an abortion, furthermore there would be no human species.

Like I said, people like you make a mountain out of a molehill. You refuse to acknowledge the male's role in the reproductive cycle. This isn't the mythical land of the Amazons.

I know what their role is.

You guys like to live in this world of what people should do and for all of your bleetings you sound like children stamping your feet. People should.

The reality is that they don't. People don't do what they should.

You put your penis in, ejaculate and then you are done. That's it.

The war on women is real. Just ask Ray Rice's punching bag wifey. Who cares that he's most likely an Obama supporter.

Seems there's a big push in the news against wife-beaters and child-beaters.

Somehow this all becomes the GOP's fault.

It's not rocket science.

The discussion was about the rights of the male part of the relationship that caused the impregnation of the female. Once he donates his sperm he can walk away and never be seen or heard from again. Whatever develops inside of the female is totally dependent on the female. You are deflecting the argument into one about the rights of nuclei and zygotes.

This is the part that doesn't seem to sink in.

It's not rocket science.

That is a diversion from your original point. The male can choose to stay with the mother and nurse the child just the same. Whether the child develops at all is dependent on the male spermatozoa, not just the bodily machinations of the woman. I study human biology, it's quite apparent you don't with a response like that. Given that the male gives half of the genetic code to the child upon fertilization, he plays an equal part in the reproductive process, and as such has an equal right to determine the fate of the child.

They are part and parcel of reproductive health.

No. It was taken out of context from what she said. You should look into that.

nope, you are wrong. I'm sorry if that busts your bubble of liberal love, but its a fact. Its also a fact the PP has aborted many more black than white fetuses.

It's not rocket science.

This is the part that doesn't seem to sink in.

What isn't sinking in is how you lost two arguments to me in less than 24 hours. Plus, Camp started the discussion about the role of the male sperm within the egg.

Forum List

Back