Zone1 wanna issue a intermediate and premature endorsement for the Presidential 2024 race?

No he hasn't. It's time people stopped falling for edited posts on twitter. I watched the speeches where thesse claims were made and they are untrue. Meanwhile Trump really doesn't know where Hungary is and nobody talks about his age. He's 77 but he's treated like he's 20 something.
well i saw those serious fumbles of his Presidential duties on TV.
that's pretty conclusive evidence if you ask me.

and Trump is sharper than Biden. Biden needs to ask his staff all the time, maybe he can fix that in 2024.

I'm not too fond of Haley's view on Social Security. I do like her tough stance on China.
DeSantis also views I like some I don't. Trump made certain promises and once elected started getting them done I like that about him. He knows how to deal with these leaders of other countries the career government politicians don't understand.

Democrat side I wouldn't say I like how they shut out all other challengers to Biden. They are not the Party of my parents and grandparents or the Party of Carter or Clinton. They seem to be sinking more and more into a fascist ideology and I can't support the party just maybe a member of the party in local office.
Same with RFKjr some of his positions I like some I don't. In the past Biden I always felt would have done well as Labor Secretary. I want to see how things play out in both National Conventions but I may end up voting for Trump.

If you support trump, you are supporting fascism.
Exactly what so called fascist things did Trump do while president?
Besides lower the price of gasoline and food. Build a strong economy with low interest rates. Commute or lower harsh prison sentences for thousands of minority inmates. Attempt to close the border to stop millions of illegal from flooding our country. Increase funding for Historical Black colleges and universities. .. :thup:

Last edited:
We cannot have another trump presidency. It is just that simple. It's time to stop pretending this is about policy differences. This is about whether you want democracy or autocracy..
its only one party locking up the political opposition and the left controls most of the 3 letter agencies in DC ... the left is the true autocracy ... but u're to stupid to see that ! stick to race baiting like your dem masters want you too ..

its only one party locking up the political opposition and the left controls most of the 3 letter agencies in DC ... the left is the true autocracy ... but u're to stupid to see that ! stick to race baiting like your dem masters want you too ..
IF you go by that reasoning, only a fresh non-Trumpy Republican ticket would be good enough, right?..

He is all over the place on issues affecting our country.
Like a newbie planning to learn the job once elected.
Every first term POTUS is a newbie who is learning the job once elected.
We have a balance of power to ensure they can't go off the rails.

well i saw those serious fumbles of his Presidential duties on TV.
that's pretty conclusive evidence if you ask me.

and Trump is sharper than Biden. Biden needs to ask his staff all the time, maybe he can fix that in 2024.
BS. You saw edited clips no doubt on Fox. I've watched speeches and plenty of times he's answered questions. If you think Trump is sharper, you're outta your mind.

Tater's handlers are shooting him up with drugs, though no examples of Trump's fascism have been posted to this thread.

With all the gun laws already on the books which laws do you feel need to be passed to make gun safety work for all. California alone it's gun laws already are bigger than the Bible. Liberals and their laws have already turned that state into one big shit hole I will never enter, and it's my home state. I know no one in California with out of state plates that has driven in California with our getting ticketed for some bull shit law. California's laws the Supreme Court are always finding unconstitutional and those are only the ones that are disputed. I left California when they ended the Fourth Amendment before they even started on the Second. That was 1974 . Every gun must be registered not once or twice but 3 times, with the State, the county, and your city. Many of the guns I own are illegal in California. Maybe if they started using their laws to put away murders who walk the street free, some for multi murders it would get better. Blame lazy liberal prosecutors and their bosses. Or better yet try blaming the criminals that walk free thanks to these judges who let these criminals go free again and again Wasn't it the democrats that were bailing out ones that destroy, burn, loot, and beat down elderly business owners as they rob and loot their business? Once one of their gun laws before it was found unconstitutional their Terminator gov. came on the airway saying what they say about all gun laws, it will end crime. While he talked California was releasing thousands of felons due to overcrowding. This is madness also called California.

I know many gun owners with gun safes packed with guns including full auto yet all have never used one in a crime. The Clinton crime bill made large capacity magazines illegal the day of it's signing but Clinton waited a month before he signed it till his buddies at Norinco and Polytech, China's arms builders unloaded their last ship with ban arms. In that month enough large capacity magazines were built they still set in warehouses today. Set in on on a couple of criminal trials. Find out how many times these criminals have walked or have got a slap on the wrest for crimes leaving their victims with scars and no answer.

Attachments

• California Bible.jpg
    California Bible.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 3
BS. You saw edited clips no doubt on Fox. I've watched speeches and plenty of times he's answered questions. If you think Trump is sharper, you're outta your mind.
Biden does sometimes answer questions from reporters.
i've seen it happen, on Fox News even.
i do think Trump is a lot clearer in his mind, and needs way less attention from this staff and the Deep State.
plus; i sometimes think the Republican Deep State would do a better job than the Democratic one.

Forum List

Back