Nikki Haley - Joe Manchin third party run in 2024 could be the answer

Nikki Haley - Joe Manchin third party run in 2024 could be the answer.
Possibly having to decide between Trump and Biden is a choice most Americans do not want.
Haley - Manchin pedigree is proven in that the extreme left do not like Joe Manchin and the extreme right do not like Haley.
We need to not give the extremes, on both the left and the right, over stated power because of their loud voice.

Haley - Manchin ticket could be a compromise for those on the left, right and in the middle. They could bring the country together and quit having the extreemes divide us.
Please make that happen. 🙏

Appreciate the help.

Screenshot_20231218-080348-272.png

Yeah that’s what we need, two warmongering CIA cock suckers.
Said like a true MAGA minion. How many wars has Haley and Manchin got us in and what new wars have they advocated.

Trump has put us in a civil war. He continues fan the flames of division because he know it is to his advantage.

If you are concerned about Bidens age, Joe Manchin is 76.

Said like a true MAGA minion. How many wars has Haley and Manchin got us in and what new wars have they advocated.

Trump has put us in a civil war. He continues fan the flames of division because he know it is to his advantage.
lol. You’re confused. I don’t support dumb Don. You duopoly dupes are impossible.

I have no respect for her. She behaves like the foreigners her parents are. Technically, we can still decide our vote.
You are right Evil, you can't trust those foreigners.
I am guessing you are American indian. If you are not you or your fore fathers were foreigners.
The MAGA mentality is unbelievable,

Nikki Haley - Joe Manchin third party run in 2024 could be the answer.
Possibly having to decide between Trump and Biden is a choice most Americans do not want.
Haley - Manchin pedigree is proven in that the extreme left do not like Joe Manchin and the extreme right do not like Haley.
We need to not give the extremes, on both the left and the right, over stated power because of their loud voice.

Haley - Manchin ticket could be a compromise for those on the left, right and in the middle. They could bring the country together and quit having the extreemes divide us.
That would be great. I'd like to see that.

Basically that's a Biden-Harris ticket, for its effect if not its intention.
That is said by someone who feels everyone left of the extreme right is a liberal. MAGA calls some of the strongest conservatives RINOs. The real RINOs are MAGA.

That is said by someone who feels everyone left of the extreme right is a liberal. MAGA calls some of the strongest conservatives RINOs. The real RINOs are MAGA.
It's real simple.

MAGA wants people to respect the Constitution.

It's really pretty much that simple.

lol. You’re confused. I don’t support dumb Don. You duopoly dupes are impossible.
You oppose everything that threatens Trump. You might as weel support him.
I can tell you support nothing. You only criticize.

You oppose everything that threatens Trump. You might as weel support him.
I can tell you support nothing. You only criticize.
lol. You haven’t been reading my posts. You’ve confused me with someone else.

Becareful for what you wish for. Your man is going to lose and our country will win.
Listen...this is win/win for us.

Trump wins either way. But in this scenario you get to blame Manchin Dinos for the loss and we get to show the Republican Rinos are weak and no longer control the Republican Party.

Doesn't get much better than that.

What you guys need to work on is your bench in the off season. There isn't much there there. Newsom is about the best you've got in the bullpen.

Who else is there? Harris? Buttegig? AOC? Maybe AOC has a shot in the future. But I think she has her current sights set on Schumer's Senate seat.

You notice she is keeping her anti-Israel rhetoric tempered. She needs the Jewish vote to complete her goal.

Nikki Haley's parents are foreigners. Not forefathers. That's why she cannot identify with American history.

Forum List

Back