Walmart pulls ads from "X"

Really? They're the ones working to keep you poor.

And so you want me to hateful, resentful and waste energy in negative emotions?

Not my way, I want to enjoy my life, my family, friends and not begrudge others their success. The negative attitude doesn suit me well. Besides blame goes to Congress.

Who’s making threads crying about Musk again?
jeff-dunham-peanut-peanut.gif

I don't care what you do, but I'm not gonna give them a pass.
And what are you doing? Posting on a website your dissatisfaction? How is that working for you? None of the rich don’t know you exist and never will, but you keep posting, I’m sure they don’t care, they are focused on their goals of owning government.

And what are you doing? Posting on a website your dissatisfaction? How is that working for you? None of the rich don’t know you exist and never will, but you keep posting, I’m sure they don’t care, they are focused on their goals of owning government.
Vote. Actually a lot of them do know I exist due to my previous occupation, but that doesn't mean anything in this context.

So vote. At the ballot box, with your wallet, with your feet, vote vote vote,

Vote. Actually a lot of them do know I exist due to my previous occupation, but that doesn't mean anything in this context.

So you are no different than myself, except I don’t focus on negativity and take joy in others setbacks.

Whatever helps you feel batter about yourself, pal.
Seems you’re the one that is upset, not me. I don’t care about Walmart ot Musk, they can do what they want, you are the one crying about the rich, You get pleasure from others misery, I don’t.

I don’t think he cares if it makes or loses money. He believes it’s important from a free speech perspective. He’s worth hundreds of billions of dollars. It’s not like Twitter losing money puts him in the poor house. It’s called FU money.

I don’t understand why everyone lost their shit when he bought it.
It has nothing to do with ‘free speech’ – the doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private entities, such as social media; it illustrates Musk’s ignorance of the subject.

For a social media platform to edit its content to exclude rightwing hate speech, misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies in no manner ‘violates’ free speech.

Hence the justified, warranted concern over Musk taking control of Twitter, that it would continue to be a venue that propagates rightwing hate speech, misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Elected Is Derived From the Same Word as Elitist

Electing pre-owned and sheltered candy-dates is not the same as voting. Only voting on issues through referendums matters, but a republic denies us the right to self-determination.

The powerless voter has to accept 100% of the narrow know-it-all decisions made by whomever he got elected. That's why we can't make independent judgments, but have to strictly follow the agenda made by a toxic oligarchic clique. "Democratic" Party voters were dragged into WOKE as long ago as 1964, because the alternative was unrestricted private-sector tyranny. We had to give up states' rights in order to retain workers' rights.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with ‘free speech’ – the doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private entities, such as social media; it illustrates Musk’s ignorance of the subject.

You're just a bag full of dumb arent you. Freedom of speech is granted to you via the Government, nor are any of your rights. The 1st Amendment is just protecting you from the Government infringing on your right to free speech. If there were no Government I would be just as able to say whatever I wanted (one could argue more able in fact) as I am with it's existence. But Musk isnt talking about that. He bought Twitter because he wanted to ensure it was a platform where people could exercise their freedom of speech.

For a social media platform to edit its content to exclude rightwing hate speech, misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies in no manner ‘violates’ free speech.

No one said Twitter was violating the 1st amendment dum dum. Not me, not Musk, no one. But it was restricting speech. And it was doing so with a political bent and at the behest of the government and political campaigns. No one should be happy about that. Especially since it was lying about doing it.

Hence the justified, warranted concern over Musk taking control of Twitter, that it would continue to be a venue that propagates rightwing hate speech, misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.
The concern was that Musk would end one sides monopoly of a social media platform. When you cant win the argument just castigate the other side.

Forum List

Back