'Lady Baller' Film Gets Hundreds of Positive Reviews Despite LGBTQ+ Backlash

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I've got to see this! :abgg2q.jpg:

A controversial new film mocking transgender women in sports has received hundreds of reviews online.

Lady Ballers, made by Daily Wire co-creator and co-CEO Jeremy Boreing, is a comedy about a school basketball coach, played by Boreing. He creates a team made up of men who dress as women as a means to dominate women's sport and salvage his reputation.

I imagine that anybody who revies this movie will be basing it completely on politics.

Whether it is a movie that is actually GOOD and one that simply says what you want it to say are two different things.

Some Like it Hot was a great entertaining movie with cross dressers from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Absolutely no transsexual agenda.

Mrs Doubtfire was another cross dressing movie that was entertaining. No agenda of queer or tranny filth in the movie.

Does this movie have a queer agenda or is it just fun?

Some Like it Hot was a great entertaining movie with cross dressers from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Absolutely no transsexual agenda.

Mrs Doubtfire was another cross dressing movie that was entertaining. No agenda of queer or tranny filth in the movie.

It's a parody of men in women's sports. The LGBT community is furious about it, so it's obviously awesome.

Now, on the other hand, I watched Home Alone 1 & 2 last night.

Those poor saps, "The Wet Bandits,'' got thoroughly thrashed throughout.

It was hilarious. I even kind of felt bad for em a few times.

This "movie" is streaming strictly on a MAGA web site, so you can imagine the quality of the acting and the script.

It should not be the least bit surprising the MAGA homophobes who subscribe to the site give it high ratings.

This "movie" is streaming strictly on a MAGA web site, so you can imagine the quality of the acting and the script.

It should not be the least bit surprising the MAGA homophobes who subscribe to the site give it high ratings.

Oh, I thought it was an actual movie in the theaters.

No, it is a movie which can only be accessed by subscribers to the Daily Wire Plus.

I've never been on that web site.

I just looked at it, though.

The content largely reads like TMZ smut or something. Like political entertainment? Maybe that's the term?

I looked at FOX's web site the other day. Their content, too, read like one of those smut magazines that you see at the supermarket checkout lane. I remembered why I never go to their web site for anything.

I imagine the web sites supplying mainstream content for the other ''side'' are likely the same. I never look at those at all.

Last edited:

"Juwanna Mann" was a movie in 2002, where a man did pretend to be a woman to play basketball.

And then there was the Marylin Munore movie "Some Like It Hot" where two men pretended to be women musicians. So this movie is nothing all that new, it's just that the LGBTQIA+ crowd are humorless punks.

Bosom Buddies.jpg

Now, on the other hand, I watched Home Alone 1 & 2 last night.

Those poor saps, "The Wet Bandits,'' got thoroughly thrashed throughout.

It was hilarious. I even kind of felt bad for em a few times.
It was a funny show. It was not the funniest show ever, not as good as Pet Detective but better than Revenge of the Nerds. I did have a
tender scene where the coach's little girl said she wanted to be a boy, cuz "boys are better at everything." He had a great talk with her about how women are better than men many things too.
So it was not just slapstick and one liners. I would have edited out about 15 minutes of content that did not add anything to the movie and slowed the pacing down

Last edited:

"Tootsie"

Forum List

Back