Walmart pulls ads from "X"

Musk is enraging the Dirty Democrat Crime Machine; therefore, they are trying to silence him.
The Crazy Democrat Left Wing Cult can't survive the truth therefore they must censor it.
You're wrong. Musk is preventing millions of people from seeing what goes on at X, and is a fact that you can't change.

Musk is enraging the Dirty Democrat Crime Machine; therefore, they are trying to silence him.
The Crazy Democrat Left Wing Cult can't survive the truth therefore they must censor it.
If there is such a thing as "the dirty Democratic crime machine" then why is it that mostly republicans are the ones on trial and/or in prison?

Not being a democrat Musk being an Afro-American immigrant has zero bearing upon Musk and his dementia. If Musk wants to prove his inability to run a company then that is his right.
And he's doing a great job of proving that.

If there is such a thing as "the dirty Democratic crime machine" then why is it that mostly republicans are the ones on trial and/or in prison?

A new study of how criminals vote found that most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.
“Democrats would benefit from additional ex-felon participation,” said the authoritative study in The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science.
They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.
They provided the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:
  • New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican
  • New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican
  • North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican
Congratulations to Democrats for capturing the hypothetical felon vote – thank God they still can’t benefit from it in most parts of the country.

I gotta admit I avoid walmart like it's got the plague and rarely visit the site formerly known as twitter but I do enjoy seeing self important dickwads brought down a notch or two.
It’s reassuring to see the democratic process working as intended by the Founding Generation, private citizens and private entities in the context of private society speaking out against, or taking action against, private speech and conduct they determine to be inappropriate or offensive absent interference by the government or the courts – the manifestation of a truly free people and nation.

I gotta admit I avoid walmart like it's got the plague and rarely visit the site formerly known as twitter but I do enjoy seeing self important dickwads brought down a notch or two.
Don’t care either way, I work on my issues and don’t really worry about those that have billions, not interested in them.

Just days after Elmo told advertisers to "go fuck themselves" walmart pulled all ads from the platform.

Are you guys sure he's a genius? Doesn't really seem like it.

Musk didn’t buy Twitter as a means to make money dum dum.

Forum List

Back