Walmart pulls ads from "X"

You , De Crapit Us , introduced the name and his link to genius .
Not us .
But general comprehension has never really figured much in your posts .

So , you have confused yourself yet again .
YOu know, I'm sure you think that means something but I'll be damned if I know what...

Well that can't be good.
They have considerably taken over much of the town with their new university-styled world HQ and the national HQ in both places. They are bringing in people from all over the world some of whom have no idea how a drain plug works in a bath tub.

You should see what they are doing to Bentonville right now, it will never be the same for the little town I moved to in 1986.
Pining for the golden days of Bentonville, Arkansas! Getting a good picture of you.

Pining for the golden days of Bentonville, Arkansas! Getting a good picture of you.
Sure back when they pumped human waste into creeks and rivers when it rained too much. I moved to 43 acres 34 miles north in 2001 because it had already become a shithole by then.

The “Go fuck yourselves!” outburst toward his own advertisers is of a piece with his earlier revealing outburst, “We’ll coup whoever we want! Get used to it!”

Arrogant multi-billionaire rather unstable oligarchic personalities are a growing problem in our country. Elon Musk was in fact a remarkably creative industrialist and businessman at one time, but never a stable or farsighted political leader.

Politics and trying to please a populist political “base” can bring out megalomaniacal instincts in some unstable types, like Donald Trump. Sam Walton, the Walmart founder is another example of a successful billionaire businessman who like Musk made a lot of money selling products produced in China (now more and more from India). If I remember correctly he and his family also became very rightwing as their fortune grew.

I'm not the one losing because of what I say. You?
Comparing Musk with you is an apples to ant shit kind of thing. Musk could "lose" 1,000 times your lifetime earnings and still be a multi-billionaire.

I get it though. If there was some weird alternate universe where you sold a video game that you coded when you were 12, got your physics and econ degree at UPenn, started a company and sold it to Compaq for $307M, founded PayPal, founded SpaceX, founded Tesla, bought Twitter, and were worth over $200B dollars, you'd bend over for Walmart.

Comparing Musk with you is an apples to ant shit kind of thing. Musk could "lose" 1,000 times your lifetime earnings and still be a multi-billionaire.

I get it though. If there was some weird alternate universe where you sold a video game that you coded when you were 12, got your physics and econ degree at UPenn, started a company and sold it to Compaq for $307M, founded PayPal, founded SpaceX, founded Tesla, bought Twitter, and were worth over $200B dollars, you'd bend over for Walmart.
Go ahead and get all pumped up. I think you are just as big a blowhard.

1701537475533.png

Forum List

Back