Walmart pulls ads from "X"

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Just days after Elmo told advertisers to "go fuck themselves" walmart pulled all ads from the platform.

Are you guys sure he's a genius? Doesn't really seem like it.

I avoid Walmart because Walmart is where the Democrat Criminals and their victims rendezvous.

Walmart has become crime magnet in many North …

Feb 9, 2018 · But Walmart has also become a magnet for many crimes - exhausting local police departments across our area. In Hickory, it is not uncommon for police to end up at …

walmartcrinemagnetghgchchchch.jpg

Just days after Elmo told advertisers to "go fuck themselves" walmart pulled all ads from the platform.

I will NEVER shop there again as a result. Thats how this works. If they want to join the Disney/Bush boycott, there are plenty of us who are happy to oblige. :dunno:

Some say Kanye is a genius. Where that came from I have no idea. Same with Musk.
Both of them have the same problem. Big mouths and lose because of them.

Two companies making decisions and acting on them, gee doesn’t that happen everyday? I don’t tweet and Walmart is not a venue I will shop.

democrats continue to hate on african-americans.... it befits their drooling, slack-jawed ignorance....

you can probably pick up the hoodie at walmart....

Elon-Musk-said-Go-fuck-yourself-photo-shirt-hoodie-510x510.jpg

democrats continue to hate on african-americans.... it befits their drooling, slack-jawed ignorance....

you can probably pick up the hoodie at walmart....

Elon-Musk-said-Go-fuck-yourself-photo-shirt-hoodie-510x510.jpg
Not being a democrat Musk being an Afro-American immigrant has zero bearing upon Musk and his dementia. If Musk wants to prove his inability to run a company then that is his right.

You , De Crapit Us , introduced the name and his link to genius .
Not us .
But general comprehension has never really figured much in your posts .

So , you have confused yourself yet again .

Two companies making decisions and acting on them, gee doesn’t that happen everyday? I don’t tweet and Walmart is not a venue I will shop.
I gotta admit I avoid walmart like it's got the plague and rarely visit the site formerly known as twitter but I do enjoy seeing self important dickwads brought down a notch or two.

X could be worth just $4 billion now, according to Elon ...​

1701534818863.png
Fortune
https://fortune.com › elon-musk-x-what-is-twitter-worth

Sep 6, 2023 — According to Elon Musk's own math, the company formerly known as Twitter has lost 90% of its value and could be worth just $4 billion. BYShawn ...

Cently found 5 coupons!

X Says It's Worth Less Than Half What Elon Musk Paid​

1701534818896.png
Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › willskipworth › 2023/10/30

Oct 30, 2023 — The company handed out stock grants to employees that showed X was worth about $19 billion, according to the New York Times, citing internal ...

By Renaming Twitter as X, Musk Wipes Billions in Brand ...​

1701534818919.png
Time Magazine
https://time.com › Tech › Social Media

Jul 24, 2023 — That's worth a lot. Twitter's brand value is estimated at about $4 billion, according to brand valuation consulting firm Brand Finance. The firm ...

Is X (formerly Twitter) worth anything these days?​

1701534818941.png
Fast Company
https://www.fastcompany.com › is-x-worth-anything-the...

Oct 27, 2023 — In March, Musk himself weighed in, claiming the company is worth about $20 billion. In May, Fidelity Investments, which helped finance Musk's ...

Elon is such a fucking loser since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, just another Cadilac rightist who is losing his ass while those that admire him exalt his flabby white ass.
LOL! There is literally no level of accomplishment people like you won't try and minimize when you don't like their politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back