Walmart pulls ads from "X"

Right! He had too much and wanted to lose a bunch destroying a multi billion dollar company.
I don’t think he cares if it makes or loses money. He believes it’s important from a free speech perspective. He’s worth hundreds of billions of dollars. It’s not like Twitter losing money puts him in the poor house. It’s called FU money.

I don’t understand why everyone lost their shit when he bought it.

I don’t think he cares if it makes or loses money. He believes it’s important from a free speech perspective. He’s worth hundreds of billions of dollars. It’s not like Twitter losing money puts him in the poor house. It’s called FU money.

I don’t understand why everyone lost their shit when he bought it.
Why then, is Musk's free speech perspective attached to a fascist X machine that denies viewing to those who once could view what went on at Twitter? This contradicts your claim.

Just days after Elmo told advertisers to "go fuck themselves" walmart pulled all ads from the platform.

Are you guys sure he's a genius? Doesn't really seem like it.

Nobody cares.

Why then, is Musk's free speech perspective attached to a fascist X machine that denies viewing to those who once could view what went on at Twitter? This contradicts your claim.
? Slow down and speak English.

They provided the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:
  • New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican
  • New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican
  • North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican
Congratulations to Democrats for capturing the hypothetical felon vote – thank God they still can’t benefit from it in most parts of the country.
Doctoring the Docket

A White Replacement SCROTUS could easily interpret the Constitution as giving felons the right to vote. One Amendment enfranchises those with a "previous condition of servitude" and another defines imprisonment as servitude.

Just days after Elmo told advertisers to "go fuck themselves" walmart pulled all ads from the platform.

Problem is, Elon can act like a jerk because of his wealth, no doubt buying Twitter will wipe out Tesla's tax for some time to come. But the experts out there in forums, no offence, liklies didn't have the brains to realise that. Plus, he won't be cocerced/ blackmailed/bullied by big corps, that's why he said, "Fuck you".

On a character side, on the whole, I think Elon is a bit of a dick, on a business side, he's wiping out everyone on USMB collectively. So is he a genius? Yes, despite the character assassination culture in the US.

? Slow down and speak English.
We're using English, apparently your mother tongue. If you are having trouble processing it, we can take it one word at a time in front of the other readers. So your punk-ass claim is that you don't understand (any [italics]) word in post #62.

We're using English, apparently your mother tongue. If you are having trouble processing it, we can take it one word at a time in front of the other readers. So your punk-ass claim is that you don't understand (any [italics]) word in post #62.
What I quoted while English words weren’t strung together in a coherent pattern. Try again. You can do it. I have faith in ya….

Why does Walmart even need to advertise? This is a nothingburger.

Elon is such a fucking loser since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, just another Cadilac rightist who is losing his ass while those that admire him exalt his flabby white ass.
If Moonie doesn't like Musk then Musk must be a good guy.

Forum List

Back