Walmart Proves that the Trump Tax Cuts are Bogus

Put the blame where it belongs.
Online shopping.

Then why did they come out with the Bogus lies about the $1000.00 bonuses ? They made it sound like it was for every employee .

Also we have to look at the fact that these tax cuts will go to building Robots that will take over every minimum wage job
in the country within 10 years ..

Walmart lies constantly..

Walmart employees have to be on food stamps and government housing ...

That's just supply and demand. Stocking shelves at Walmart isn't a lucrative career because approximately EVERYBODY is capable of doing that job. If the ability to stock shelves isn't commanding a living wage, get a better skillset.

While the GOP raises taxes for the college students, making it harder to get a college degree... There are millions stocking shelves now, living paycheck to paycheck..

Online shopping.

Then why did they come out with the Bogus lies about the $1000.00 bonuses ? They made it sound like it was for every employee .

Also we have to look at the fact that these tax cuts will go to building Robots that will take over every minimum wage job

That's just supply and demand. Stocking shelves at Walmart isn't a lucrative career because approximately EVERYBODY is capable of doing that job. If the ability to stock shelves isn't commanding a living wage, get a better skillset.

While the GOP raises taxes for the college students, making it harder to get a college degree... There are millions stocking shelves now, living paycheck to paycheck..

You know college was a lot cheaper before the gov got into the college loan business.

You can't compare a corporation that relies on non skilled labor and one that relies on skilled labor.

I have worked at Walmart twice and both times you either had idiots (including the GM) and people looking for another job.

So Walmart can replace everyone who works for them without a problem. Why treat them well.

Corporations worth billions and trillions yet the majority of their workers need welfare to help support themselves....sad...

Why pay no skilled workers a living wage when you can off load the cost to tax payers?

This is why the lie of giving $1000.00 dollar bonuses to its employees , in small print it means to the 20+ year veterans which only a few people fit the category.

I worked at a chain while going to college as well..mainly for tips

Fast Food workers will be replaced , basically any minimum wage job workers are not going to have jobs.

You can't compare a corporation that relies on non skilled labor and one that relies on skilled labor.

I have worked at Walmart twice and both times you either had idiots (including the GM) and people looking for another job.

So Walmart can replace everyone who works for them without a problem. Why treat them well.

Corporations worth billions and trillions yet the majority of their workers need welfare to help support themselves....sad...

Why pay no skilled workers a living wage when you can off load the cost to tax payers?

See, here's the problem.

"Offload the cost to taxpayers" implies that it's Walmart's responsibility to make sure that everyone they employ can make ends meet. It is not. The idea that, if you stock a shelf for me, the entirety of your financial well being becomes my responsibility, isn't based in anything other than your very subjective moral stance. Walmart tells these people going in what they're willing to pay to have someone stock their shelves, nobody's forcing these adults to work there. If the economy's in a spot that's so shitty that people have nowhere else to turn, that, also, isn't Walmart's responsibility. They aren't the gods of the world economy.

If everybody receiving enough money to feed a family is a universal moral imperative, I feel like I should ask how many famililes -you're- supporting in return for unskilled labor.

Also, we've got a shortage of engineers in this country that's at least a decade old. If you came out of college with a degree in gender studies and found that your most marketable skill is stocking shelves, then, again, get a better skillset. Nobody gets forced into taking out a 6 digit loan to learn that straight cis men are evil.

This is why the lie of giving $1000.00 dollar bonuses to its employees , in small print it means to the 20+ year veterans which only a few people fit the category.

Fast Food workers will be replaced , basically any minimum wage job workers are not going to have jobs.

When you flood the country with low intelligence immigrants ....

You know college was a lot cheaper before the gov got into the college loan business.

California was one of the highest ranked in education until Reagan got his hands into it while he was Governor.

Republicans have ruined our education as much as or even more so than democrats..

Look at the GOP now .

And it started 35 years ago...

California was one of the highest ranked in education until Reagan got his hands into it while he was Governor.

Republicans have ruined our education as much as or even more so than democrats..

Look at the GOP now .

Democrats run our school systems.

Look at the GOP now .

I certainly didn't like what he did to the student loan program increase interest 800%..

And it started 35 years ago...

Yep...Reagan was the first to start the decades long screwing of the low wage earners in this country.
It's time to put a stop to it.

Online shopping.

Sounds like someone needs to learn how to fix robots.

LOL.. our families were immigrants . Mine migrated in 1890 and open a store working their butts off..

This future crash is going to affect mostly the midwestern states who are just now getting on their feet..
The cost of living is cheaper but there are many working minimum wage jobs

Online shopping.

Well, I agree with this comment..

Surgeries are going to be performed by robots .. a robot has been transferring medications at Stanford hospital for over 20 years. So it is already happening.

College students are stressed for their future.. Our generation had an affordable education, and thousands of careers to pick from.

Look at the GOP now .

Can you show me some stats on this comment?

LOL.. our families were immigrants . Mine migrated in 1890 and open a store working their butts off..

This future crash is going to affect mostly the midwestern states who are just now getting on their feet..
The cost of living is cheaper but there are many working minimum wage jobs

You answered your own question.
Your family worked their butts off. Todays immigrants take all the blue collar jobs that used to go to Americans they'll work for lower wages driving down wages for everyone.

See, here's the problem.

"Offload the cost to taxpayers" implies that it's Walmart's responsibility to make sure that everyone they employ can make ends meet. It is not. The idea that, if you stock a shelf for me, the entirety of your financial well being becomes my responsibility, isn't based in anything other than your very subjective moral stance. Walmart tells these people going in what they're willing to pay to have someone stock their shelves, nobody's forcing these adults to work there. If the economy's in a spot that's so shitty that people have nowhere else to turn, that, also, isn't Walmart's responsibility. They aren't the gods of the world economy.

If everybody receiving enough money to feed a family is a universal moral imperative, I feel like I should ask how many famililes -you're- supporting in return for unskilled labor.

Also, we've got a shortage of engineers in this country that's at least a decade old. If you came out of college with a degree in gender studies and found that your most marketable skill is stocking shelves, then, again, get a better skillset. Nobody gets forced into taking out a 6 digit loan to learn that straight cis men are evil.

I don't think it is Walmart's responsibility. A lot of the problems are people trying to make a living off jobs meant for children.

I am asking why would any corporation even consider paying a "living wage" when they can off load the cost.

Online shopping.

Well, I agree with this comment..

Surgeries are going to be performed by robots .. a robot has been transferring medications at Stanford hospital for over 20 years. So it is already happening.

College students are stressed for their future.. Our generation had an affordable education, and thousands of careers to pick from.

I dont feel sorry for some of these college students when they major in gender studies.

Look at the GOP now .

I certainly didn't like what he did to the student loan program increase interest 800%..

Reagan closed all of the mental health hospitals too , so you see them living homeless talking to themselves..

You have to be suicidal to even be seen by a doctor in the emergency rooms now..

Look at the GOP now .

Can you show me some stats on this comment?

Are you fucking serious?

Forum List

Back