Walmart Proves that the Trump Tax Cuts are Bogus

It didn't take long to see in color how Lying Trump's tax cuts are for the Top 1% ~ The GOP's Bogus night time Fairytale for the Trump-Pets
:bigbed:

Wal-Mart has announced thousands of layoffs since publicizing bonuses and benefits expansion

Wal-Mart has announced thousands of layoffs since publicizing bonuses and benefits expansion

Wal-Mart to offer one-time bonus of up to $1,000 – only for 20-year management veterans

( And to add, they plan on replacing the veterans with new managers with less pay )

Many companies have announced new bonuses or accelerated schedules on pre-announced perks since tax reforms passed. But only 2% of American adults say they’ve gotten a raise, bonus or other benefits because of the new tax law, according to a recent study.
COST, -1.28% Wal-Mart’s head-to-head with Amazon has extended into online grocery, voice commerce, speedy online order delivery and other areas.

BTW: Middle class tax cuts will expire while the top 1% keeps theirs permanently
House tax plan: All in middle class eventually get tax hike?

images
5902b6961c00003c00e82299.jpg

View attachment 174847
This proves they are bogus? So the extra money in paychecks are not real? The doubled child tax credit is fake? The simplified filling is imaginary?

Sounds like "fake news" aka bogus bullshit, to me.

It didn't take long to see in color how Lying Trump's tax cuts are for the Top 1% ~ The GOP's Bogus night time Fairytale for the Trump-Pets

Wal-Mart to offer one-time bonus of up to $1,000 – only for 20-year management veterans

( And to add, they plan on replacing the veterans with new managers with less pay )

Many companies have announced new bonuses or accelerated schedules on pre-announced perks since tax reforms passed. But only 2% of American adults say they’ve gotten a raise, bonus or other benefits because of the new tax law, according to a recent study.
COST, -1.28% Wal-Mart’s head-to-head with Amazon has extended into online grocery, voice commerce, speedy online order delivery and other areas.

BTW: Middle class tax cuts will expire while the top 1% keeps theirs permanently

images

View attachment 174847
This proves they are bogus? So the extra money in paychecks are not real? The doubled child tax credit is fake? The simplified filling is imaginary?

The bonus goes to 20+year management. Walmart already has a bonus program through profit sharing and has for forty years...

You can't compare a corporation that relies on non skilled labor and one that relies on skilled labor.

I have worked at Walmart twice and both times you either had idiots (including the GM) and people looking for another job.

So Walmart can replace everyone who works for them without a problem. Why treat them well.

Corporations worth billions and trillions yet the majority of their workers need welfare to help support themselves....sad...

Why pay no skilled workers a living wage when you can off load the cost to tax payers?

This is why the lie of giving $1000.00 dollar bonuses to its employees , in small print it means to the 20+ year veterans which only a few people fit the category.

I worked at a chain while going to college as well..mainly for tips

Fast Food workers will be replaced , basically any minimum wage job workers are not going to have jobs.

The reason for this is "the battle for 15". Those fighting are fighting for 15 dollars for jobs meant for children.

If you look at the history of the big fast food restaurants you will see that they made the job so easy anyone can do it. One of the reasons is so they can hire no skilled workers and not pay them a lot.

While the GOP raises taxes for the college students, making it harder to get a college degree... There are millions stocking shelves now, living paycheck to paycheck..

You know college was a lot cheaper before the gov got into the college loan business.

California was one of the highest ranked in education until Reagan got his hands into it while he was Governor.

Republicans have ruined our education as much as or even more so than democrats..

Look at the GOP now .

Democrats run our school systems.

Can you show me some stats on this comment?

Are you fucking serious?
If by serious you mean woefully uninformed then YES lol

You can't compare a corporation that relies on non skilled labor and one that relies on skilled labor.

I have worked at Walmart twice and both times you either had idiots (including the GM) and people looking for another job.

So Walmart can replace everyone who works for them without a problem. Why treat them well.

Corporations worth billions and trillions yet the majority of their workers need welfare to help support themselves....sad...

Why pay no skilled workers a living wage when you can off load the cost to tax payers?

This is why the lie of giving $1000.00 dollar bonuses to its employees , in small print it means to the 20+ year veterans which only a few people fit the category.

I worked at a chain while going to college as well..mainly for tips

Fast Food workers will be replaced , basically any minimum wage job workers are not going to have jobs.

The reason for this is "the battle for 15". Those fighting are fighting for 15 dollars for jobs meant for children.

If you look at the history of the big fast food restaurants you will see that they made the job so easy anyone can do it. One of the reasons is so they can hire no skilled workers and not pay them a lot.
Children would have to work during school days to have the job derp...

That's just supply and demand. Stocking shelves at Walmart isn't a lucrative career because approximately EVERYBODY is capable of doing that job. If the ability to stock shelves isn't commanding a living wage, get a better skillset.

While the GOP raises taxes for the college students, making it harder to get a college degree... There are millions stocking shelves now, living paycheck to paycheck..

You know college was a lot cheaper before the gov got into the college loan business.

California was one of the highest ranked in education until Reagan got his hands into it while he was Governor.

Republicans have ruined our education as much as or even more so than democrats..

Look at the GOP now .

I certainly didn't like what he did to the student loan program increase interest 800%..

Reagan closed all of the mental health hospitals too , so you see them living homeless talking to themselves..

You have to be suicidal to even be seen by a doctor in the emergency rooms now..

What really happened......
Reagan Didn't Close Down Mental Hospitals - The Gormogons

What Reagan did was close US military bases and kept overseas ones open when the citizens of the US needed those jobs.

All I can tell you is that we will clear and extra $100 per pay period.
We who? Gotta mouse in yer pocket?

No, I have a partner at my side.
Surely a "bright" little boy like you can figure out that the we" is my wife and I.
I suppose you think like woman and feel I can read minds...

Thus far I've been unable to tell anything at all about your intelligence level, I can however see clearly your partisanship.

images

View attachment 174847

Come on Gramps, this middle class tax cut is going to expire in 2025 , while the 1% keeps their cut..

Your grandchildren are going to be the ones dealing with the mess our generation did ..

Which will expire in 2025..

And what are you leaving for your children, grandchildren, and future generations? A huge mess to dig themselves out of..

No, having taught my progeny to be self sufficient and work hard I'm not really worried about it. Now, had I ,like you taught them to live off the state and bitch about what other people have that they don't it would be a different story.

images

View attachment 174847

Come on Gramps, this middle class tax cut is going to expire in 2025 , while the 1% keeps their cut..

Your grandchildren are going to be the ones dealing with the mess our generation did ..

No tax cut is EVER permanent. Taxes rise and fall all the time depending on who is in power. This cut is as likely to expire as it is be extended.

Your argument is weak and invalid

We who? Gotta mouse in yer pocket?

No, I have a partner at my side.
Surely a "bright" little boy like you can figure out that the we" is my wife and I.
I suppose you think like woman and feel I can read minds...

Thus far I've been unable to tell anything at all about your intelligence level, I can however see clearly your partisanship.
Really, female intuition acting up?

Put the blame where it belongs.
Online shopping.

Then why did they come out with the Bogus lies about the $1000.00 bonuses ? They made it sound like it was for every employee .

Also we have to look at the fact that these tax cuts will go to building Robots that will take over every minimum wage job
in the country within 10 years ..

Sounds like someone needs to learn how to fix robots.

Well, I agree with this comment..

Surgeries are going to be performed by robots .. a robot has been transferring medications at Stanford hospital for over 20 years. So it is already happening.

College students are stressed for their future.. Our generation had an affordable education, and thousands of careers to pick from.

Robots performing surgeries will drastically reduce medical costs over time as well as drastically increasing surgical accuracy and operating table success rate. Advances that reduce the labor required to perform tasks necessary to human maintenance are why human beings in industrialized nations can produce enough resources to feed and shelter their families in only 8 hours a day rather than the entire family spending almost every waking hour tending their farm.

The thing is, once we've hit the point wherein the machines we create outperform us at every meaningful task, the resulting lack of purpose will likely pose the sort of existential crisis for our species that'll make us wonder how we ever considered employment shortages to be such a problem.

Take a look at the general correlations between economic prosperity and birth rates in different geographical areas, have a glance at the mouse utopia study, and you might find yourself toying with the idea that the premise in Children of Men might not be too far off the mark. Once the machines are so superior that they've usurped any meaningful purpose from human existence, turning on us and exterminating our species might actually be an act of mercy.

Which will expire in 2025..

And what are you leaving for your children, grandchildren, and future generations? A huge mess to dig themselves out of..

No, having taught my progeny to be self sufficient and work hard I'm not really worried about it. Now, had I ,like you taught them to live off the state and bitch about what other people have that they don't it would be a different story.

You don't even know me, both of my parents died before I was 19.. I worked my ass off and put myself through college.

I am doing well too, but where is your concern for your children/ grandchildren?

Forum List

Back