Walmart firing workers on strike illegal says judge

We are not slaves to a runaway government, we elect this government and therefore they are the will of the people.

Sorry that your views are in the minority and you feel trampled upon. But I suggest you give up running-water, streets, and sewers, electricity and etc. if you don't want to participate.
You got it wrong. If I am on the public dole and also vote, who do you think I will vote for? Do you think I would give a rats ass about the Constitution, about what's right? I will vote for the one who takes your money by the force of the state and gives it to me to sit on my ass at home drinking my Schlitz.

You know what you call the federalist papers isn't the constitution and they have on effect either way on our laws......right?
They give a deeper understanding of the Constitution though, so it is worthwhile if not imperative to read them.

Name one constitutional case before the Supreme Court in 220 years that references the Federalist Papers.

The Federalist papers are not law.

You know what you call the federalist papers isn't the constitution and they have on effect either way on our laws......right?
They give a deeper understanding of the Constitution though, so it is worthwhile if not imperative to read them.

Name one constitutional case before the Supreme Court in 220 years that references the Federalist Papers.
None..in earlier times, when judges were educated in a wider spectrum than law schools offered, they did not have to reference the Federalist Papers, it was self evident they knew why the Constitution was constructed as it was because they read the Federalist Papers as their general education and duty to the country.

Walmart broke law by firing on-strike workers, must offer to re-hire them – NLRB judge

Awesome! I can't wait to see the mistreated workers of wal mart unionized. Wal Mart collapses OK more mom and pop stores survive and flourish and more open up. If they learn their place and let the workers unionize and pay legit wages and benefits GREAT! Oh and no I don't care about paying a little extra.If they can afford MILLION dollar salaries for CEO's they can afford higher wages per hour for workers.

Their place? Cos clearly Wal Mart didn't read the Communist Manifesto.

Unless you plan to try to make your way into management (which Walmart encourages), you shouldn't try to make a career out of working there. And if you don't like it there, quit and go work somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to work there.

Unless you plan to try to make your way into management (which Walmart encourages), you shouldn't try to make a career out of working there. And if you don't like it there, quit and go work somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to work there.
Because the economy is just booming eh?

Well, if you choose to listen to how the Dem/Left wingers brag about it on here, apparently yes. Depends upon who you want to listen to, But unless you want to get into management, don't make a career out of places like McDonald's or Walmart. Work for something better, keep looking for something else. Don't expect retail or fast food to pay your bills.

Well, if you choose to listen to how the Dem/Left wingers brag about it on here, apparently yes. Depends upon who you want to listen to, But unless you want to get into management, don't make a career out of places like McDonald's or Walmart. Work for something better, keep looking for something else. Don't expect retail or fast food to pay your bills.
All jobs should pay a livable wage

Quick, put WalMart out of business, that'll help the economy. LOL!

Da, comrade.

Forum List

Back