Walmart Employees Getting a Raise

No one cares? Are republicans upset workers got a raise?
I suspect that most republicans are happy about a company giving its employees a raise when they are not being forced by the government to do so.

No one cares? Are republicans upset workers got a raise?
Not caring and being upset are two entirely different things, taking evidence of one and attributing it being indicative of another doesn't make sense.

I doubt you'd find many republicans who are upset that these people are getting raises.

So now they're in a higher tax bracket and taking home less?
What on earth are you talking about, falling into a higher tax bracket doesn't make you take home less.

Someone might take home less if a higher wage disqualified them from some sort of social assistance, but popping into a higher tax bracket sure as hell won't do it by itself.

Send that info to Obama's Commerce Secretary!!

She FORGOT to disclose $80MM in income meanwhile her companies proudly pay minimum wage

Selective liberal outrage noted

You should ask your boss to pay you less so you can pay less taxes.

Now maybe these people won't need foodstamps anymore.

And this raise is part of their restructuring. I other words their business model isn't working because consumers hate them.

Send that info to Obama's Commerce Secretary!!

She FORGOT to disclose $80MM in income meanwhile her companies proudly pay minimum wage

Selective liberal outrage noted
Gm use to be the largest employer now its walmart. How many minimum wage people does she employ? What company? What are their profits?

You should ask your boss to pay you less so you can pay less taxes.

Now maybe these people won't need foodstamps anymore.

And this raise is part of their restructuring. I other words their business model isn't working because consumers hate them.
They are busy every time I go in there and they are the largest retailer on Earth so I'm thinking maybe you are groping in the dark here.

I am my boss and I pay myself all the profits.

glad you finally got that raise Bobo.....
thumbsup.gif

I other words their business model isn't working because consumers hate them.
There are people who hate WalMart but they shout louder than their true impact, consumers vote with their feet and WalMart is still the largest retailer in the world, pulling in 129 billion in profit last year. This "hate" couldn't be too pervasive or strong.

I'm excited cause according to libs the deficit should go down now that they wont use as much welfare........rrriiighhhtttt

hey, they don't care about that. OR the fact they will probably now hire less people

some people shouldn't ever have control of our country. EVER

This thread reminds me I need some floating micetail bait by this weekend for some trout fishing.

Off to WalMart.

Forum List

Back