How Adolf Hitler Tackled Financial and Economic Crisis Within Three Years

The White Resister - How Adolf Hitler Tackled Financial and Economic Crisis Within Three Years

Fascinating. I didn't even the full depth of it because most books I have found don't talk about it..Hitler certainly knew what he was doing...no wonder he was targeted for destruction.Can't have nations thinking they can go at it alone and make it without the IMF's approval or help!

Hitler and FDR didn't know what they were doing but made their nations look very busy by mobilizing them for war.

The White Resister - How Adolf Hitler Tackled Financial and Economic Crisis Within Three Years

Fascinating. I didn't even the full depth of it because most books I have found don't talk about it..Hitler certainly knew what he was doing...no wonder he was targeted for destruction.Can't have nations thinking they can go at it alone and make it without the IMF's approval or help!

Hitler and FDR didn't know what they were doing but made their nations look very busy by mobilizing them for war.
You didn't read the article.
I've always had mad respect for Hitler. What an extraordinary human being.​
Indeed. Fascinating man.

Well, I'm certainly not going to click on a link from some piece of shit anti-Semite. The Nazi economic program was disgustingly simple; privatize banks, public utilities, and social services, secretly build a military from scratch while funneling all such funds through a shell corporation (Metallurgische Forschungsgesellschaft). Then, anybody not employed in building armaments or enlisted in the military was detained without trial.

Hitler was a megalomaniac responsible for starting a war that cost 50 million lives.
Actually world jewry declared war on Germany in 1933. They started the war not the other way around.As usual that has nothing to do with economics.

Moron.
Some more brilliant comments from the resident retard republican.

Well, I'm certainly not going to click on a link from some piece of shit anti-Semite. The Nazi economic program was disgustingly simple; privatize banks, public utilities, and social services, secretly build a military from scratch while funneling all such funds through a shell corporation (Metallurgische Forschungsgesellschaft). Then, anybody not employed in building armaments or enlisted in the military was detained without trial.

LOL....simpleton.Read the link or get lost. Leave the conversation to adults.

Better idea:

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

Hitler was a megalomaniac responsible for starting a war that cost 50 million lives.
Actually world jewry declared war on Germany in 1933. They started the war not the other way around.As usual that has nothing to do with economics.

Moron.

Haha, you tried to read it but couldn't. If you want to only converse with your fellow troglodytes, have fun with that :fu:

Moron.

Haha, you tried to read it but couldn't. If you want to only converse with your fellow troglodytes, have fun with that :fu:
Actually read the entire thing. I actually want to converse with adults who have interested in economics.

And blame the Jews for everything.

Not unlike certain modern factions who would have us believe that Blacks and Hispanics are the reason why a lazy ass RW can't get a job.

And yes, that's a brilliant ploy.

Forum List

Back