Walker appears to take third stance in seven days

The GOP candidates are having trouble taking positions. Trying so hard to please everybody.
And we can thank the Liberal PC police for that. Taking pride in America, having faith in God, valuing family, and cherishing freedom and democracy have been frowned upon since 2008. :slap:
Yes, the GOP candidates lie rather than being straight forward.
Democrats/Liberals/Progressives have bastardized our Nation's identity and divided our peoples. It's what keeps them in power. :slap:

on birthright citizenship issue

Looks like flip flopping away , wait until next week and he will have 4th position

Walker appears to take third stance in seven days on birthright citizenship issue

Walker hung himself on stage in the 1st debate with the question/answer that he didn't give exception to the life of the mother in abortion. DONE--HE WAS TOAST right then and there. He went white as a sheep--and had the deer in the headlights look.

Donald Trump has all the male candidates licking his boots right now, especially Ted Cruz--LOL The "alpa" male complex is showing up all over the place, and they're flipping and flopping around like a fish out of water--LOL

The GOP candidates are having trouble taking positions. Trying so hard to please everybody.
And we can thank the Liberal PC police for that. Taking pride in America, having faith in God, valuing family, and cherishing freedom and democracy have been frowned upon since 2008. :slap:
Democrats/Liberals/Progressives have bastardized our Nation's identity and divided our peoples. It's what keeps them in power. :slap:
This is your rationale for the Right's lies?

Pride in America.

Yeah, we got a great recession
Yeah, we couldn't put the Iraqis or Afghanis under control
Yeah, we're not good at much

Having faith in God, as long as it's the RIGHT God, not silly Muslim God for me. If you fight in the name of God, it better be MY God not yours.

Valuing family, by telling others to get married, except gay people who aren't allowed to, then going off and setting up multiple accounts on a cheating website. Hmm.

Cherishing freedom by going to war in Iraq and making ISIS so that the right can say they cherish freedom while taking it away from you.

Cherishing democracy by having a coup of democratically elected Hugo Chavez, by putting sanctions up against Maduro in Venezuela, democratically elected, and then by being best friends with Saudi Arabia, not exactly democratic are they? They don't even like Human Rights.

Yeah, this is the right down to a tee. Love to say stuff, but don't actually follow through.

This is your rational for the Right's lies?
"Rationale" :slap:

And I think you're lying about the Rights' lies. Lair. Put up or STFU. :slap:

Pride in America.

Having faith in God, as long as it's the RIGHT God, not silly Muslim God for me. If you fight in the name of God, it better be MY God not yours.

Valuing family, by telling others to get married, except gay people who aren't allowed to, then going off and setting up multiple accounts on a cheating website. Hmm.

Cherishing freedom by going to war in Iraq and making ISIS so that the right can say they cherish freedom while taking it away from you.

Cherishing democracy by having a coup of democratically elected Hugo Chavez, by putting sanctions up against Maduro in Venezuela, democratically elected, and then by being best friends with Saudi Arabia, not exactly democratic are they? They don't even like Human Rights.

Yeah, this is the right down to a tee. Love to say stuff, but don't actually follow through.
You almost made me forget there's been a Democrat in the White house for the past eight years. :lol:

:slap:

Pride in America.

You almost made me forget there's been a Democrat in the White house for the past eight years. :lol:

Does it matter? American interests are in sharp contrast with supposed American Values.

Clinton was probably one of the few who tried to not do dodgy stuff.

Pride in America.

Does it matter? American interests are in sharp contrast with supposed American Values.

Clinton was probably one of the few who tried to not do dodgy stuff.
I'm all too familiar with the "What difference does it make" meme. :lol:

Looks like flip flopping away , wait until next week and he will have 4th position

Walker appears to take third stance in seven days on birthright citizenship issue
What's sad and telling is that Walker and other GOP candidates are getting needlessly tripped up over what is actually a non-issue – as 14th Amendment Citizenship Clause jurisprudence is settled and accepted.

And that's all any republican candidate needs to say, no one would fault him over that.

What's sad and telling is that Walker and other GOP candidates are getting needlessly tripped up over what is actually a non-issue – as 14th Amendment Citizenship Clause jurisprudence is settled and accepted.

And that's all any republican candidate needs to say, no one would fault him over that.
They aren't that smart, not by a long fuckin' shot.

They have a bit of a problem here. Most of what they stand for are things voters dislike. That makes taking real positions problematic. It is much simpler to just say no, which is how they pretend to govern.

Forum List

Back