Fact of the day: left-wing icon, Caesar Chavez was anti-illegal alien.

That he was, because illegals are easy to exploit and undercut labor working here legally. What he wasn't was a Trumpian anti-wetback whitey on a Blame the Beaners tour...

That he was, because illegals are easy to exploit and undercut labor working here legally. What he wasn't was a Trumpian anti-wetback whitey on a Blame the Beaners tour...
:laugh2:

Wow, you did did a better job of making a complete and total ass of yourself than I could've done at making an ass out of you. Congratulations.

Wow, you did did a better job of making a complete and total ass of yourself than I could've done at making an ass out of you. Congratulations.
Nothing asinine about it. It's American history, American Labor Movement history.

And I'm perfectly okay to use the term "wetbacks" now right? CC did...

You continuously contradict yourself on so many levels, it's pathetic.

You have henceforth earned yourself one Brotch slap. :slap:

Nothing asinine about it. It's American history, American Labor Movement history.

Correction, you're perfectly okay with that term as long as someone with the letter "D" by their name uses it. If any of the current Republican candidates used that term, somehow I don't believe you'd be "okay" with that term.

Correction, you're perfectly okay with that term as long as someone with the letter "D" by their name uses it. If any of the current Republican candidates used that term, somehow I don't believe you'd be "okay" with that term.
I love it when they used the term. Wetbacks vote for Dems...

You continuously contradict yourself on so many levels, it's pathetic.

You have henceforth earned yourself one Brotch slap. :slap:
Life has many contradictions but I can't think of more than a few that I display here. Wanting humans to be extinct but healthy and happy until then might be one. That's about it.

And I'm sure that all of you are big fans CC's union, right? Oh, wait, you hate unions. I guess the wetbacks can just walk right in then eh because you don't like CC after all...

One has to be an American citizen to vote. Illegal aliens aren't American citizens. Thanks for proving one of the big reasons why Democrats are against voter ID.

One has to be an American citizen to vote. Illegal aliens aren't American citizens. Thanks for proving one of the big reasons why Democrats are against voter ID.
The wetbacks I speak of are legal, but the GOP hates their brown asses anyway. And I'm all for photo ID, like this:
a8cbd48673feaea06f375bc528813504.jpg

Issue one to everyone here. Then ask for them, often. Papers please...

The wetbacks I speak of are legal, but the GOP hates their brown asses anyway. And I'm all for photo ID, like this:

Reagan granted amnesty to illegals. Try again.

Reagan granted amnesty to illegals. Try again.
Big time. And it will happen again, but I'm not opposed to finding out who is and isn't supposed to be here, which would mean living in a police-state, you are.

Reagan walked the walk, Trump talks the talk. Big difference, and fantastic for the Dems as there are lots of pissed off legal wetbacks who have now been called disease-ridden rapists by the GOP...

I was raised in Delano. My classmate and friend was Eloise Chavez...daughter of Caesar.
He wanted what many hispanics want: illegals to go through the process they went through...LEGALLY.

Chavez was not "vehemently anti-illegal alien"

Dolores Huerta
Co-Founder, United Farm Workers

Chavez, the co-founder of the United Farm Workers union, is generally viewed as a pioneering Latino civil rights leader who helped secure historic gains for people toiling in the fields. President Barack Obama named March 31 Cesar Chavez Day in 2011 and Google honored his memory with a doodle on Sunday, sparking controversy since the day fell on Easter.

But many also criticize the labor leader's early attitude toward undocumented immigrants, whom Chavez sometimes viewed as a threat to unions because employers often recruited them as scabs.

Huerta disputes the criticism, pointing out that the UFW helped craft the 1986 amnesty agreement signed by former President Ronald Reagan that legalized the immigration status of nearly three million people.

"I can tell you as a founder of the union, we used to prepare immigration papers for people free of charge," Huerta said. "What Cesar would say is, 'if my mother crossed the picket line, I'd be against my mother.' He was against people breaking strikes. He wasn't against the undocumented."

Is beaner better?

Forum List

Back