VP Cheney bitch slappin' VP Biden etc.

Actually, the correct analogy here would be:

The weatherman lied that it was going to snow so horribly that people would go out and buy everything from the supermarkets.

The people did such.

No snow came.

The weatherman continues to claim a storm was coming, until one day when nobody cares anymore, he admits he was basically bullshitting everyone.

Weatherman keeps his job and even gets rehired in the process.
actually neither yours nor mine is really analogous.

As usual you miss the point entirely. I'm suprised you didn't call the poster an anti semite.

Let's add the possibility that the weatherman has a no bid conract to provide all the stores in the area with bottled water and batteries. All the scientific information leading to his broadcast screamed no snow. He arranged for the lead scientist to be accused of child rape. He actuall only got the snow forcast from a disgruntled former employee of the weather service with no actual access to scientific weather information.

As a position of last resort I am sure you fall back on the position advanced by the Florida supreme court that he as the employee of a media outlet has not only the right to lie but is actually obligated to lie on behalf of his tv station.

Elvis ...will you ever be truthfull? Does honesty even enter into your thought proccess?

Are you so out of touch with the concept of right or wrong that it just does not matter to you anymore?

How does a disconnect like this happen to what would otherwise be good patriotic citizens. All of americas enemies put together are a spit in the ocean compared to this mental disease that has gripped far too many of us.

I only call sick fucks who say Hitler didn't go far enough antisemites. people like... you..

In the Huffington piece I did see that Bush said he regretted saying "wanted dead or alive" and "bring'em on." That's all well and good but at the time it was appropriate in my opinion.

He also cleared the air on that message "Mission Accomplished"....seems like the left took the message out of context and exploited it for political gain...just like I have always said.

Last edited:
and another interesting thing he said about 2 minutes or so into the piece about a President chasing popularity with no clear policy or set of governing priciples....

That's sounds like Obama's first year in office....he's trying to be all things to all people and he's failing. I hope he's learned this lesson.

He also cleared the air on that message "Mission Accomplished"....seems like the left took the message out of context and exploited it for political gain...just like I have alwayys said.

He said major combat operations in Iraq were over.

Any other "interpretation" of "mission accomplished" is a fabrication.

That's where you're wrong....that banner was for that Strike Group completing it's mission and returning home.....not for Bush's speech saying major combat operations were over in Iraq....which was true at the time. The insurgency didn't begin in earnest until a few months later after Wolfowitz's failed governorship.

Sorry if this upsets people...that message was clearly placed there for the sailors and NOT Bush. Every deployment I returned from we flew a "mission accomplished banner" from our bridge wing or a broom tied to the mast to to let the dependents on the pier know we did our job and were proud of the results.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the things being said that offended him so, are true. The guy is a simple minded attack dog and he had the nerve to call Palin simple?

I agree with everything you just said about Biden Sarah....Thank you.

and if you notice they refuted NOTHING Cheney talked about...they just launched a personal attack against Cheney.....:lol:

Actually Biden did very well, he kind of bitch slapped David Gregory and Cheney. I especially liked the part where he said that Cheney was not allowed to rewrite history.

Neither are you.

Very well? Are you well? This is the guy who told Larry King Iraq was going to be one of this administrations finest accomplishment, Biden is the biggest POS and so is Obama, how in the hell do you tear down the Surge and make this statement, you elected a bipolar moron.....aren't you so proud, sad part is we have to live with this imbecile another 3 years.....

You especially liked the part about rewriting history, now is it that you liked the fairy tale Biden was trying to tell or the part where he did not state anything to support his fairy tale?
:cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol:

He also cleared the air on that message "Mission Accomplished"....seems like the left took the message out of context and exploited it for political gain...just like I have alwayys said.

That's where you're wrong....that banner was for that Strike Group completing it's mission and returning home.....not for Bush's speech saying major combat operations were over in Iraq....which was true at the time. The insurgency didn't begin in earnest until a few months later after Wolfowitz's failed governorship.

I'm not even talking about the banner...although that's wrong, too. The banner was done at the behest of Bush's advance team.

Bush's STATEMENT was that major combat operations were over.

And I'm not wrong about this.

So? VP Biden lied about VP Cheney. There's a shock. Not.

The reason Biden is always in trouble is because he doesn't lie. Btw, he was trying to be kind and not say anything mean about the old fart.

No. He gets in trouble because he's a fucking moron and can't speak with anything approximating clarity.

He really fucks up the usual liberal Democrat talking points. :lol:

But he does lie. Pretty much constantly. He's a liar and a moron.

Ann Coulter just blew Geraldo away with her statement about Biden. She said "When are we going to stop pretending that Biden is anything but a drunk Irishman that embarrasses Obama?", Geraldo looked like he had just had the crap slapped out of him...... he immediately went to a commercial. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while, I love Ann Coulter. I feel sorry for Biden, the aneurysms must have chewed up what little brain he had before them. He truly is a pathetic clown, I would say that he should go back to Home Depot but I doubt that he could handle that.

The reason Biden is always in trouble is because he doesn't lie. Btw, he was trying to be kind and not say anything mean about the old fart.

No. He gets in trouble because he's a fucking moron and can't speak with anything approximating clarity.

He really fucks up the usual liberal Democrat talking points. :lol:

But he does lie. Pretty much constantly. He's a liar and a moron.

Ann Coulter just blew Geraldo away with her statement about Biden. She said "When are we going to stop pretending that Biden is anything but a drunk Irishman that embarrasses Obama?", Geraldo looked like he had just had the crap slapped out of him...... he immediately went to a commercial. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while, I love Ann Coulter. I feel sorry for Biden, the aneurysms must have chewed up what little brain he had before them. He truly is a pathetic clown, I would say that he should go back to Home Depot but I doubt that he could handle that.

Dam I missed that, I have the All Star Game on.....And this is the Administration that is going to polish our Global Image........:disagree::disbelief:

I'm not even talking about the banner...although that's wrong, too. The banner was done at the behest of Bush's advance team.

Jilli, you were born wrong.

From an article in Wiki...........

The banner stating "Mission Accomplished" was a focal point of controversy and criticism. Navy Commander and Pentagon spokesman Conrad Chun said the banner referred specifically to the aircraft carrier's 10-month deployment (which was the longest deployment of a carrier since the Vietnam War) and not the war itself, saying "It truly did signify a mission accomplished for the crew."

That's how I understood it, the crew were honored by the President landing on their carrier in one of their aircraft. He honored them and their professionalism by trusting their ability to capture that aircraft safely, never a sure thing. I saw nothing but smiles and salutes of pride from those outstanding Navy personnel, great moment in Presidential history (President Bush actually understood how a leader can effect the morale of his warriors). Liberal dipshits were jealous of how great W looked in his flight suit so they did nothing but criticize the entire mission........... I bet the crew and everyone in the military loved them for that .......... not!

I'll go ahead and post this photo so you can see what an actual leader looks like in contrast to the bumbling community organizer we have been stuck with for the last year.

I can imagine how silly Barry would look trying to wear a flight suit.

Last edited:

That's where you're wrong....that banner was for that Strike Group completing it's mission and returning home.....not for Bush's speech saying major combat operations were over in Iraq....which was true at the time. The insurgency didn't begin in earnest until a few months later after Bremer's failed governorship.

Major combat operations were completed and Saddam's government had fallen. A period of indecisive action ensued on the part of the U.N and the Coalition Provisional Authority. Al Qaeda then blew up the U.N. mission. The rest is history now. Major combat operations resumed when the Marines arrived in Anhbar Province and the Battle of Fallujah.

That banner, no matter what you have heard, was NOT put there by Bush's advance team. That is pure unadulterated bullshit spewed by people like Olberman and Maddow. The Strike Group Commander approved the sign at the request of the crew because they were ON THERE WAY HOME and Bush's advance team did not object.

It seemed like at the time this whole thing went down that the left was extremely jealous of the fact that all the shit they threw at Bush wasn't sticking. They were also jealous of the fact that their party hadn't had a military man who became President that was worth a damn since I don't know when..Carter was neutered, Dukakis looked like a complete idiot in that tank...so they made fun of Bush, a qualified military fighter pilot checked out on 2 engines, when he exited the aircraft in his flight suit, they made fun of the sign that was meant for the service members who returned from the field of battle with honor and many successful missions under their belts and then twisted every single word that was uttered by Bush into a load of crap that suited the Code Pink crowd and the Huffington loons.

Now you see the results of your party's incessant whining about Bush, their dividing up the electorate into nice little groups with lables and their constant bitching about anything conservative.

You will reap what you have sown and it didn't have to be like this. All of our troops could have been home by now if the Democrats had saved their whinefest for after the war was finished.

Last edited:

The banner stating "Mission Accomplished" was a focal point of controversy and criticism. Navy Commander and Pentagon spokesman Conrad Chun said the banner referred specifically to the aircraft carrier's 10-month deployment (which was the longest deployment of a carrier since the Vietnam War) and not the war itself, saying "It truly did signify a mission accomplished for the crew."

That's how I understood it, the crew were honored by the President landing on their carrier in one of their aircraft. He honored them and their professionalism by trusting their ability to capture that aircraft safely, never a sure thing. I saw nothing but smiles and salutes of pride from those outstanding Navy personnel, great moment in Presidential history (President Bush actually understood how a leader can effect the morale of his warriors). Liberal dipshits were jealous of how great W looked in his flight suit so they did nothing but criticize the entire mission........... I bet the crew and everyone in the military loved them for that .......... not!

I'll go ahead and post this photo so you can see what an actual leader looks like in contrast to the bumbling community organizer we have been stuck with for the last year.

Barry's NOT QUALIFIED to wear the uniform or flight suit of a Naval Aviator or Air Force pilot.

Barry's NOT QUALIFIED to wear the uniform or flight suit of a Naval Aviator or Air Force pilot.

Bush Jr. wasn't qualified either.

Tell me something Pussy the Weak, if you were in a hot LZ, and only had 1 pilot to fly air support, would you ask for Bush Jr. to fly your air cover?

Bush Jr. wasn't qualified either.

Tell me something Pussy the Weak, if you were in a hot LZ, and only had 1 pilot to fly air support, would you ask for Bush Jr. to fly your air cover?

Bush wasn't qualified? He was just a member of the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group of the Texas National Guard, that's all.

Forum List

Back