VP Cheney bitch slappin' VP Biden etc.

I caught "This Week" with John somebody or other. The featured guest was former Vice President Cheney.

Despite some obvious bias from the new nominal host (last name unknown), VP Cheney rocked.

The following was noted yesterday: Why Cheney attacks - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com

Vice President Cheney is terrific.

:clap2:

Unfortunately, the things being said that offended him so, are true. The guy is a simple minded attack dog and he had the nerve to call Palin simple?

I caught "This Week" with John somebody or other. The featured guest was former Vice President Cheney.

Despite some obvious bias from the new nominal host (last name unknown), VP Cheney rocked.

The following was noted yesterday: Why Cheney attacks - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com

Unfortunately, the things being said that offended him so, are true. The guy is a simple minded attack dog and he had the nerve to call Palin simple?

Unfortunately, your post is untrue.

Or fortunately. That's a matter of perspective, I suppose.

The "things" "being said" that allegedly "offend" the former Vice President are the endless stream of intentional lies foisted off on the American people -- perpetually -- by the Obama Administration.

Vice President Cheney gave due credit to the Obama Administration where credit was due (like the efforts in Afghanistan). That's because unlike VP Biden, Mr. Cheney has integrity.

But the main thing being clearly re-articulated by Vice President Cheney is that the Obama Administration is making some very serious mistakes in how they view this war. It is not properly viewed as a criminal justice/law enforcement issue. Somebody needs to cram this rather obvious and correct insight into the thick skull of the present Administration.

I agree with everything you just said about Biden Sarah....Thank you.

and if you notice they refuted NOTHING Cheney talked about...they just launched a personal attack against Cheney.....:lol:

and if you notice they refuted NOTHING Cheney talked about...they just launched a personal attack against Cheney.....:lol:

Actually Biden did very well, he kind of bitch slapped David Gregory and Cheney. I especially liked the part where he said that Cheney was not allowed to rewrite history.

Neither are you.

Actually Biden did very well, he kind of bitch slapped David Gregory and Cheney. I especially liked the part where he said that Cheney was not allowed to rewrite history.

Neither are you.

Neither are you what?

and notice Biden couldn't refute a single thing Cheney said....only attack like a dog....your words....not mine.

An unprincipled miscreant "bitch slappin'" an unprincipled moron, yep that describes the current state of American Politics to a tee.

Last edited:

Neither are you.

Neither are you what?

and notice Biden couldn't refute a single thing Cheney said....only attack like a dog....your words....not mine.

Neither are you allowed to rewrite history. You try on a daily basis though, I give you credit for being consistent.

Refute? Biden outright called Cheney a liar. Said he was either misinformed or misinforming.

Neither are you.

Neither are you what?

Neither are you allowed to rewrite history. You try on a daily basis though, I give you credit for being consistent.

Refute? Biden outright called Cheney a liar. Said he was either misinformed or misinforming.

So? VP Biden lied about VP Cheney. There's a shock. Not.

Neither are you.

Neither are you what?

Look. Just because I don't agree with your fucked up distortions of the truth is NOT re-writing history. It's called setting the facts out for people to read...and then decide.

and calling someone names and accusing them of "re-writing history" with nothing to back it up is just plain Bidenlike...aka stupid.

PatekPhilippe said:
An unprincipled miscreant "bitch slappin'" an unprincipled moron, yep that describes the current state of American Politics to a tee.

Except there is no truth to the ridiculous claims that VP Cheney is unprincipled or that he is a miscreant.

That's a matter of opinion and I readily admit I neither care for Dick Cheney nor have any desire to become an unpaid apologist for him, however I do not begrudge others their choice of hobbies so more power to you in your efforts to defend the former Vice Miscreant. ;)

Neither are you what?

Look. Just because I don't agree with your fucked up distortions of the truth is NOT re-writing history. It's called setting the facts out for people to read...and then decide.

and calling someone names and accusing them of "re-writing history" with nothing to back it up is just plain Bidenlike...aka stupid.

I've hurt your feelings.. :(

Neither are you what?

The reason Biden is always in trouble is because he doesn't lie. Btw, he was trying to be kind and not say anything mean about the old fart.

The reason Biden is always in trouble is because he doesn't lie. Btw, he was trying to be kind and not say anything mean about the old fart.

No. He gets in trouble because he's a fucking moron and can't speak with anything approximating clarity.

He really fucks up the usual liberal Democrat talking points. :lol:

But he does lie. Pretty much constantly. He's a liar and a moron.

Except there is no truth to the ridiculous claims that VP Cheney is unprincipled or that he is a miscreant.

That's a matter of opinion and I readily admit I neither care for Dick Cheney nor have any desire to become an unpaid apologist for him, however I do not begrudge others their choice of hobbies so more power to you in your efforts to defend the former Vice Miscreant. ;)

It IS a matter of opinion. Yours is woefully misinformed.

Neither are you.
Biden is a liar.

The flight landed at approximately 12:55 p.m. Four Massachusetts State Police officers boarded the airplane, removed defendant to the tarmac, and placed handcuffs on him. Defendant was allegedly informed of his rights at 1:00 p.m. (The report we have received does not say by whom and at what stage of defendant's removal from the airplane.) Defendant was placed in a Massachusetts State Police cruiser to await transport to the Massachusetts State Police Station at Logan Airport. The driver, Trooper Louis Santiago, began asking defendant various questions, and defendant responded by giving non- committal answers. The trooper asked defendant what his name was. Defendant said that his name could be gotten from his passport. The trooper asked where defendant was from. Defendant said only that he was from Europe. The trooper asked what had happened on the plane and what defendant had tried to do. Defendant asked several times why no media were present and there was a short discussion about whether the event was a “big deal” or not. At some point, defendant said: “You'll see, you'll see.” Defendant then terminated the discussion by saying: “I have nothing else to say.”