Voters short memories =Republicans too dangerous to be in charge of jobs and economy

Actually we owe China $1.2 trillion. We owe Japan much more.

Course Bush didn't do it by himself. He needed Congress to agree with him. I remember the Dems saying it wasn't enough. It was never enough for them. So they borrowed from the Social Security/Medicare fund.

But guess what!

Obama borrowed $400 billion this weekend from the fund. First time that I know of a president doing so.

You're lying through your teeth again. Look at the goodam chart then find someting which says Clinton's surplus had anything to do wiith the ss trust fund. You can 't find it because it isn't there.

That chart is incomplete. Best source is the CBO webpage. Look for entries on intragovermental funds, mandates, actions, etc. Congressional Budget Office (CBO)

Go check it out and get back with me. I'll give you a kick in the nuts then bitch.
My .38 S&W Chief's Special would put a stop to that bullschit!

I notice you never post anything but horse schit. Why don't you ever actually read some facts Oh I forgot, you watch Faux News

You're lying through your teeth again. Look at the goodam chart then find someting which says Clinton's surplus had anything to do wiith the ss trust fund. You can 't find it because it isn't there.

That chart is incomplete. Best source is the CBO webpage. Look for entries on intragovermental funds, mandates, actions, etc. Congressional Budget Office (CBO)

Go check it out and get back with me. I'll give you a kick in the nuts then bitch.
My .38 S&W Chief's Special would put a stop to that bullschit!

I notice you never post anything but horse schit. Why don't you ever actually read some facts Oh I forgot, you watch Faux News

38s are for pussies.

Check out the site shit-stain.....if you dare.....Fucken PUSSY.

Last edited:

Bullshit.. Clinton NEVER ran surplus and left Bush $5,800,000,000,000 of debt. Clinton used intra-governmental borrowings (SS Trust) fund rather than public borrowings to give the illusion he wasn't borrowing as much.

Then where did those $300 checks come from?
Off the sweat equity of those that PAY the bills. Where the FUCK do you think?

Actually we owe China $1.2 trillion. We owe Japan much more.

Course Bush didn't do it by himself. He needed Congress to agree with him. I remember the Dems saying it wasn't enough. It was never enough for them. So they borrowed from the Social Security/Medicare fund.

But guess what!

Obama borrowed $400 billion this weekend from the fund. First time that I know of a president doing so.

Bullshit.. Clinton NEVER ran surplus and left Bush $5,800,000,000,000 of debt. Clinton used intra-governmental borrowings (SS Trust) fund rather than public borrowings to give the illusion he wasn't borrowing as much.

Exactly.

Obama has 23 of them so far on the CBO site for this FY.

Exactly.

Bush ran the whole goddam war OFF BUDGET. The first time Obama went to the congress for funds he put it back on budget. You people make my arse crave lime juice.

Republicans dont want to be in charge of your money or your economy. We want you to be in charge of your money and your economy. Not the government.

Republicans dont want to be in charge of your money or your economy. We want you to be in charge of your money and your economy. Not the government.

Yep. Conservatives do in particuliar.
icon14.gif

Exactly.

Bush ran the whole goddam war OFF BUDGET. The first time Obama went to the congress for funds he put it back on budget. You people make my arse crave lime juice.

You're simply repeating talking points. Right now Obama is spending from the Social Security/Medicare fund like it's going out of style.....and for what?????

Nobody knows....because he's doing his usual renegade thing. Going around Congress.

Lefty may now commence shitting their pants.

Not at all. We will simply win the Presidency once again, and maybe the Congress and Senate, also. After all, with the number of people that your candidates have been offending, and the mindless support of the 1% that you people have demonstrated, a lot of people don't want to see you mucking up the system again.

lots of people dont want one Party controlling everything also.....haven't you "one party rules" idiots learned anything from that happening before?....

"Hey, your side has really screwed things up! Here are 500 examples"

"Yeah, well YOUR side has really screwed things up! Here are 500 MORE examples"

How proud both "sides" must be.

Well, if you notice....the debt didn't start sky-rocketing till Congress started stealing from the Teasury. When they decided to take from the Social Security/Medicare fund the debt went up fast.

But taking a close look at the 90s you'll see that that Congress had a surplus and started paying down the debt. Who was the speaker then? Who was the speaker from 07-2010?

That's a goddam lie about social security funds being involved in taxes and the national debt. Either prove your assertion or shut the phuck up!

you spelled FUCK wrong.....just sayin...

Well, if you notice....the debt didn't start sky-rocketing till Congress started stealing from the Teasury. When they decided to take from the Social Security/Medicare fund the debt went up fast.

But taking a close look at the 90s you'll see that that Congress had a surplus and started paying down the debt. Who was the speaker then? Who was the speaker from 07-2010?

That's a goddam lie about social security funds being involved in taxes and the national debt. Either prove your assertion or shut the phuck up!

you spelled FUCK wrong.....just sayin...

phuck is fuck with more spit. :eusa_angel:

Here's the real shocker to all of these libs that think they're safe.

Obama has slated a $400 billion dollar across the board tax increase to go into effect the end of the year.

He's just not telling them this........:lol:

After all his bull shit "Raise taxes on the rich"....he's raising them on all of us.......

Here's the real shocker to all of these libs that think they're safe.

Obama has slated a $400 billion dollar across the board tax increase to go into effect the end of the year.

He's just not telling them this........:lol:

After all his bull shit "Raise taxes on the rich"....he's raising them on all of us.......

Every single citizen...even the yet to be born generations.

Exactly.

You're simply repeating talking points. Right now Obama is spending from the Social Security/Medicare fund like it's going out of style.....and for what?????

Nobody knows....because he's doing his usual renegade thing. Going around Congress.

If you're talking about the tax holidays you're exactly right. His economic advisors came up with the idea to try to help people who were a victim of the George W. Bush meltdown and give-a-way to the banks. If you're talking about actually dipping into the ss funds you're talking through your ass again.

If you're talking about the tax holidays you're exactly right. His economic advisors came up with the idea to try to help people who were a victim of the George W. Bush meltdown and give-a-way to the banks. If you're talking about actually dipping into the ss funds you're talking through your ass again.

No....I'm talking about the billions he just diverted from Medicare to the IRS that was reported this week.

I'm not gonna do your work for you. Google it, Bing it....I don't care.

It's done.

No....I'm talking about the billions he just diverted from Medicare to the IRS that was reported this week.

It's done.

You watch too much Fox News. You've caught that Republican disease which makes ya'll dilusional and you imagine your own set of facts...the Republican Bubble...hermetically sealed from the real world.

Dems 2008: These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis

Dems 2012: These two entities—Social Security and Medicare—are not facing any kind of financial crisis

Have voters forgotten who and what put 11 million out of work,out of medical insurance, killed retirement plans and in general wiped out the economy twice in the last 30 years? ?

Republicans are simply too dangerous to be in charge of OUR money and OUR economy!

No jobs,no medical insurance,retirement plans up in smoke by the party that believes flippin burgers is a great alternative never mind that parents can no longer be home parenting.

This is what I mean:

1, BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT - The Reagan/ Bush Savings and Loan Heist( millions out of work)
Jeb Bush, George Bush Sr., and his son Neil Bush have all been implicated in the Savings and Loan Scandal, which cost American tax payers over $1.4 TRILLION dollars (note that this was about one quarter of our national debt").

The Reagan/Bush savings and loan heist was considered the largest theft in history at the time. George Herbert Walker Bush then took $1.4 trillion of taxpayers money to cover the theft.
The Bush family and the S&L (Savings and Loan) Scandal

2. BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT - The Bush/Cheney Wall Street Bank Fraud on Consumers(million out of work)
Yes, substantial fraud was involved. For example, mortgage companies and banks used deceit to get people to take on mortgages when there was no possibility that the borrowers would be able to meet the payments. Not only was this fraud, but this fraud depended on government authorities ignoring their regulatory responsibilities."
What is the difference between a Ponzi scheme and a housing bubble? | Dollars & Sense

3.CRIMINAL BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT - Only 3 major Financial Institutions were at risk in spite of what we’re told ?
"There were just a handful of institutions that were terribly weakened. AIG the insurer, Bank of America and Citigroup, \Those three were clearly in very weakened form. Many of the other big banks simply were not.
"Good Billions After Bad"

4. WALL STREET ENTITLEMENT - Privatizing Social Security Would Place the Nations Economy at Risk
"Social Security privatization will raise the size of the government's deficit to nearly $700 billion per year for the next 20 years, almost tripling the size of the national debt.

Put simply, moving to a system of private accounts would not only put retirement income at risk--it would likely put the entire economy at risk."
Social Security Q&A | Dollars & Sense

5. RECKLESS ENTITLEMENT - Still A Bad Idea – Bush Tax Cuts - (DO NOT create Jobs)

The ENTITLEMENT program for the wealthy at the expense of the middle class = tax increases for the middle class.
Still a Bad Idea | Dollars & Sense

6. CRIMINAL ENTITLEMENT Reagan/Bush Iran-Contra Illegal Sale of Weapons

7. CRIMINAL ENTITLEMENT The Nixon Watergate - Illegal wire tap of democratic headquarters

So the Reps can't be trusted with the economy or jobs??

After the bang up job Barrys done on same. Think I'll give the Reps another shot.

It's done.

You watch too much Fox News. You've caught that Republican disease which makes ya'll dilusional and you imagine your own set of facts...the Republican Bubble...hermetically sealed from the real world.

This is not from Fox News The Hill Mobile - Obama administration diverts $500M to IRS to implement healthcare reform law

You need to do a little more checking before you make yourself look even more like a fool.

Forum List

Back